Chapter 8

You Captured my Heart

 

Finally, the weekend was over, and school started. Kibum woke up early that morning and made his way to the toilet sleepily. 10 minutes later he got dressed and ran downstairs. He saw Heechul already heading out the door.

“Hyung! Are you leaving?” He called out, making his brother turn around and smile at him.

“Yeah I’m going to work” He said, “You going to school Kibum? Want me to drop you there?”

Kibum nodded and ran to Heechul. They walked out together to Heechul’s car. Heechul sat in the drivers sear and started the engine, and Kibum took a seat next to him.

As Heechul drove to Kibum’s school, Kibum was thinking hard about how to handle Siwon that day. Eventually he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

Heechul looked at his brother and knew something was bothering him.

“What’s wrong?” Heechul asked worriedly, making Kibum look up. Kibum smiled a little and said, “Nothing’s wrong Hyung”. At first, Heechul stared at him doubtfully but in the end he didn’t ask anymore.

10 minutes later Heechul pulled over next to the school building. Kibum hopped out of the car and waved to his brother goodbye.

“Bye Kibummie, Take Care okay?” Heechul called out with a smile, making Kibum smile back.

“Okay Hyung, I will! Bye!”

“Kibum!” Kibum heard someone calling his name. He turned around and saw Donghae standing in front of the school gate waving his arms and grinning. “Kibummie! Over here!”

Kibum ran to his friend and bumped fists with him, then together they walked in the school building.

“Have you heard of it yet?” Donghae asked Kibum, Kibum looked at him him and said,

“Heard of what?”

“Theres a new student transferring here today, from China” Donghae said, then thought for a second. “It’s been a while since we’ve had a transfer student, right?”

“Yeah” Kibum replied as they arrived to their lockers. Kibum opened his locker to find a note in there.

“Hm? What’s this?” He said, then picked it up. It said:

Dear Kibum, if you’re reading this before assembly, then come meet me at the school roof.

-Siwon

“Aishh” Kibum sighed, then asked Donghae who was next to him, “Yah Donghae! Did assembly start yet?”

Donghae was just done stuffing his bag in his locker; he looked at Kibum and shook his head.

“Nope not yet, why?”

“Ah it’s nothing” Then he turned and dashed away.

“Yah! Where are you going?” Donghae yelled at his friend angrily. Kibum looked back and replied.

 “I’ll be back before assembly” Then ran.

When he got to the door which led to the school roof, he opened it and ran up the stairs, then he finally entered the roof top.

A cold gush of wind blew in his face, then he looked around and spotted Siwon.

Siwon was lying down on the ground, with a book on his face. Apparently he fell asleep while waiting for Kibum. Kibum smiled then walked towards him.

“Hah…He’s the class president but he skips assembly like this.” Then he sighed and bent down to picked the book, but suddenly a hand grabbed his wrist. Siwon sat up, still gripping on his wrist and he smiled, making Kibum’s cheeks redden a little.

“I-I was just checking if you were awake or not” Kibum said, looking away. Then he looked back at the smiling Siwon, “Why are you smiling like that?”

Siwon shook his head and said “It’s nothing.” Then he patted the ground next to him. “Sit down, won’t you?”

Kibum hesitantly nodded and sat down next to Siwon. Then Siwon smiled again and stretched, then lied down on Kibum’s lap. Kibum instantly pushed Siwon’s head off.

“Yah!” He yelped, and then slowly backed away. Siwon frowned slightly.

“Can’t I?” He asked with sadness hinted in his voice. Kibum felt slightly guilty at the sight of Siwon looking kinda sad. So he sighed then inched closer to Siwon.

“Alright you can, but only for a while” He said, slightly blushing. Siwon laid his head on Kibum’s lap again, then closed his eyes.

Kibum looked down at the handsome man, he could feel his whole face burning and his heart beating. Why did he feel this way?

Eventually, Siwon’s breathing became slow and calm. When Kibum realized that he was asleep, he smiled.

“Siwon…I really don’t understand you sometimes…”

*****

After assembly, Kibum walked towards his classroom and realized that class started 10 minutes ago.

“! I can’t believe I fell asleep! And that bastard didn’t even wake me up!” He cursed to himself, then opened the door. He saw all the students looking down at their books and reading. He saw Siwon there too. Then tried to sneak in without being noticed.

“Kim Kibum” He heard a stern voice call him.

Busted.

He looked up and saw his teacher and all his classmates, including Siwon looking at him. Leeteuk angrily crossed his arms.

“You do realize that you are late to class, don’t you?” He said, then sighed and looked at him with a softer expression. “And you weren’t at assembly too.”

Kibum got up and bowed.

“I’m sorry, Seonsaengnim! I won’t be late again” He said, and then bowed again.

And Leeteuk, being the kind man he is, was easily moved by his politeness. So he smiled a little and said,

“Okay, you can go to your seat now.”

Kibum nodded and walked to his chair, but suddenly stopped when he saw someone already sitting on it. Leeteuk realized why he wasn’t sitting so he rushed over and said “Ah Kibum, This is Hangeng, the new transfer student; I forgot that this was your seat.”

Kibum looked at the transfer student. He was handsome and had Dyed blonde hair.

The transfer student, Hangeng stood up and bowed. “I am sorry, I will move my seat.”

Kibum waved his hands and said “Oh theres no need! I’ll sit next to Donghae!” Then turned to his friend, but he saw someone else sitting next to him and Donghae mouthed to him, “Sorry Bro.”

“You can sit next to me” He heard someone say. He looked and saw it was Siwon. Kibum stared at him in horror then back at his teacher, who looked happy.

“Yes! Kibum, please take a seat next to Siwon” He said with a smile, then walked to the board again. “Hurry up, we wasted so much time already.”

“Yes Seonsaengnim…” He nodded, and then dragged himself to the desk next to Siwon. When he sat down, he saw Siwon smirking at him.

He was going to kill him after the class is over.

****

Guys. I am so so so sorry I didn't update yesterday T^T My cousins came over.

Happy new year dear subscribers, I love you all.

Tada~ Hangeng finally makes an appearance~ <3

OMG I UPDATED BEFORE MIDNIGHT THIS TIME! I'm awesome :)

It's mainly cause I have school tomorrow so I have to sleep early >.<

Okay gaiz...Hope you enjoyed this update.

And Comments pleasuuu ;w; <3 <3 

lol at the gif spam XD