Chapter 19

You Captured my Heart

 

 

Omg I have no excuse.. I am a horrible person who deserves to be beaten up by you guys *cryz*

Thank you all for being so patient and having to bear with my lazy , you know I love you guys so much…I-Im so touched…*cryz rainbow unicorn poops* And OMG 100+ SUBBIES? YOU GUYS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL I CANT *cryz moar rainbow unicorn poops* LET ME LOVE YOU ALL.

OKAY FINALLY AFTER 2 MONTHS OF WAITING…LE CHAPTER 19!!!!

*****

After School

Kibum sighed as he slammed his locker and slung his backpack over his shoulder. He planned to go home with Donghae to hang out or maybe do some studying, but apparently Donghae was busy with something else.

[FlashBack]

Kibum and Donghae were by the lockers talking about their plans for that afternoon when a handsome and young looking teacher interrupted them.

“Good afternoon boys” Mr. Lee greeted with a smile. Kibum looked at the young teacher and greeted him back with a nod while Donghae stood there and blushed.

“Do you need something Mr. Lee?” Kibum asked politely. Mr. Lee laughed and nodded.

“Yeah I need Donghae to help me with something…You don’t mind right Donghae?” He flashed a smile at the younger and Donghae began smiling back.

“Of course not Eunh- I mean Mr. Lee”

Kibum watched Donghae follow the teacher, raising his eyebrow at the two, wondering what kind of relationship they shared.

[End of Flashback]

He sighed and dug around his pocket for his iPod and thinking about what will Heechul cook for lunch when suddenly he felt a strong pair of arms wrap around his waist.

“Hey honey~” He heard a whisper in his ear. Kibum blushed and quickly began wiggling around trying to free himself  from the other’s grasp.

“Yah! Let go of me, were at school!” He hissed “And who are you calling honey?!” He wiggled around some more.

“Aren’t you my honey, honey?”

“Siwon~!” He whined when he felt the other tighten his grip around his waist. Luckily they were the only ones there but who knows…any one might pop out of nowhere and see them.

“Alright alright…but…” Siwon said with a laugh, then he leaned close to the shorter boy’s ear and whispered “…You have to go out on another date with me”

“Aish never! Remember our last date?”

“I promise it won’t happen again!” Siwon begged “Pleaaaaase?”

Kibum smiled and playfully smacked Siwon’s forehead. “Aigoo, you big baby…Okay fine I will”

Siwon’s eyes widened and he let go of Kibum to fist pump the air, Kibum just sighed and let out a small laugh.

“So…where do you wanna go?” Siwon asked while slipping his arms around Kibum’s waist again. Kibum slapped Siwon’s arm.

“Yah! I told you to stop doing this!”

“But there’s no one around~”

“Still anyone might see-“

Before he could finish his sentence, Kibum felt a Siwon lean in and plant a quick peck on his cheek. Kibum felt his face heat up and he began hitting Siwon’s arms in attempt to free himself again.

“H-hey! Why did you do-“

And again Siwon leaned in and planted another kiss, and another, and another, and another.

“S-stop it already Siwon!”

“Never” Siwon replied by sticking his tongue out, then he leaned in once more to kiss him, but he stopped and starting staring ahead of him with his eyes wide.

Kibum, who was looking up at Siwon wondered what he was staring at. His heart almost stopped when he saw the janitor staring at them.

“Hi” Siwon blurted out earning a glare from Kibum. The janitor simply nodded.

"Well...this is awkward..." The janitor shook his head.

"It's cool bros, Nothing I didn't see before" He said smoothly then disappeared to finish cleaning the hallways, and left The pair staring into the place where the janitor was standing moments ago wtih their mouths hanging open.

Siwon laughed nervously. "Is the date still on?"

“CHOI SIWON YOU ARE SO DEAD”

 

--

Meanwhile

Donghae stared at the lunch box in front of him then back at the teacher, wondering what he should do now. The young teacher noticed how Donghae was hesitating so he picked a sandwich from the box and handed it to Donghae with a smile. Donghae took the sandwich then stared at the other.

“Go ahead…dig in?”

“ But Mr.-“

“Didn’t I tell you to call me Eunhyuk?”

“Oh…yeah…” Donghae looked down and smiled a little, remembering the day they first met.

“So..what do you need help in?” Donghae asked as he bit into the sandwich. Eunhyuk stared at him for a few moments and began laughing.

“Seriously? You really thought we had work to do?” Eunhyuk laughed some more “Damn, Donghae you’re really too cute!”

Donghae felt himself turn red at the other’s statement and began laughing in embarrassment while scratching his head. After Eunhyuk stopped laughing, he said

“I actually wanted to hang out with you”

Donghae tried to fight back a smile and said “Were hanging out now aren’t we?”

Eunhyuk laughed again.

“No like actually hang out. Not as teacher and student…kinda like..”

“Friends?”

“Yeah, like friends” The teacher said with a warm smile, making Donghae smile back at him.

“Cool, alright then. Where do you want to hang out?”

“Hm…” Eunhyuk began thinking of a place while Donghae began fidgeting with his fingers a little.

“How ‘bout my place?” Eunhyuk suggested. Donghae stared at the teacher.

“Your place?”

“Yeah..we can hang out there and do stuff”

“Stuff. Aha. You obviously don’t hang out much Mr. Lee” Donghae said with a mocking tone, making Eunhyuk fake a frown.

“Yes I do! It’s just that I didn’t do much of it lately…”

“..That you forgot how to hang out?” Donghae joked.

“Hey! I’m the one who suggested this you know!” Eunhyuk said with a pout then crossed his arms.

Donghae began giggling at the sight of the flustered teacher, then Eunhyuk saw Donghae laughing and began smiling. Soon the two were laughing out loud.

“You know” Donghae began. The two were lying on the floor from laughing too much. “You’re pretty cool, for a teacher”

Eunhyuk chuckled and reached out to ruffle Donghae’s hair.

“You’re cool too”

“Of course I’m cool” Donghae said while smirking “It comes naturally since I’m so young”

“Yah! What are you hinting?”

A pause.

“…Nothing”

“HEY! I’M NOT THAT OLD YOU KNOW!”

Eunhyuk then stood up with a smirk and began wiggling his fingers. Donghae stared and gulped.

“Tell me Donghae..Do you liked being tickled?”

“NOOOOOO!”

***

There you go! 1000 words of yvcheese yayayay

dont blame me im uninspired

buuuut You love me don’t yaaa~ rightttt~ rightttt~ riggggghhtttt~ *dances*

Okay so this is an update at 6am lol im so not going to school today

hope you enjoyed it~ Comments are loved!

btw i didnt proofread so dont mind that mistakes kk lol