Chapter 18

You Captured my Heart

[3 days later]

 “Yo Kibummie!” Donghae called out, then walked to Kibum and took a seat next to him. “Gosh, you look horrible”

“Gee, Thanks Hae” Kibum replied while rolling his eyes, making the other laugh.

“You know it’s your fault for treating your Hyung like that”

“Trust me, If you were in my place you’d do the same thing” Kibum said while puffing his cheeks, “He was totally going to kill me!”

Ever since that incident of locking Heechul out, Kibum never saw the end of it. He had to be Heechul’s slave for the past 3 days and it was absolute hell, especially when Heechul felt like being extra evil at times and decides to torture him. Kibum shudders and tries to get the memories out of his head.

“Arasso Bummie” Donghae laughed again and patted Kibum on his back, then looked around the class room. “By the way, where’s Geng?”

“Ah Geng told me he was gonna be absent today because of a cold or something” Kibum replied.

“Will he be alright? I mean, he lives by himself right?”

Kibum shrugged, “I dunno, I hope so…”

[MEANWHILE]

“I wonder if this is good for my cold…” Hangeng muttered through the scarf that was wrapped tightly around his neck. He sighed andgrabbed a energy drink from a shelf, tossing it into his cart. He couldn’t believe that he caught a cold even though the weather was fine.

“My immune system ” He muttered to himself while coughing a little, “Oh well, might as continue shopping…” Then Hangeng then was about to turn and walk to the next aisle when suddenly he heard a shriek from behind him.

It can’t be…

“Hangeng?!” Hangeng turned around to see who called his name, and his jaw dropped.

“H-h-h-h-hyung?”

Heechul was standing 10 feet away from him with a cart full of vegetables and other foods. He quickly approached Hangeng.

“Omo! Why aren’t you at school? Are you sick?” He asked with a worried tone, Hangeng slowly nodded his head. Heechul pressed his hand against Hangeng’s forehead, surprising the taller boy.

“You’re burning up!” He exclaimed, and then his eyes traveled to Hangeng’s cart.

“Hyu-“

“HANGENG! WHY IS YOUR CART FULL OF JUNK FOOD?!”

“I-I-I…”

Heechul put his hands on his hips. “You clearly don’t know how to take care of yourself young man!” Then he grabbed Hangeng’s arm. “You’re coming with me!”

“But Hyung my ca-”

“LEAVE IT!” Heechul snapped angrily, and Hangeng quickly shut his mouth and allowed Heechul to drag him wherever.

[30 minutes later]

“So this is where you live huh…” Heechul commented while scanning the apartment with his eyes. “Not bad”

“Uh thanks…” Hangeng mumbled then walked to the kitchen and put the grocery bag on the table, then began putting away the groceries. “Make yourself comfortable Hyung”

Heechul shook his head and took the grocery bag out of the younger’s hands. “YOU should make yourself comfortable Geng, you’re sick for god’s sake” He said while rolling his eyes. Then he softly pushed Hangeng away gesturing that he should get out of the kitchen. “Go get some rest”.

“Okay Hyung…Thanks..” Hangeng said then went to his room. As soon as he entered he collapsed on the bed, and soon fell asleep.

----

Hangeng was awakened by a soft knock on his door, following by the sound of the door opening. He slowly opened his eyes and squinted when he saw a faint light from outside the door.

“Geng…you awake?” Heechul asked as he approached the younger boy with a tray of food in his hands. Hangeng’s noise immediately sniffed the delicious aroma of the food and his mouth watered.

“Yes Hyung” He said while sitting up. Heechul smiled then placed the tray of food on Hangeng’s lap, then handed him a spoon and a pair of chopsticks.

“Dig in, it’s good for your cold”

Hangeng stared at the food in awe. It looked so good. He instantly began scooping some porridge into his mouth and chewed on it, enjoying its mouth watering taste.

“Is it good?” Heechul questioned with a worried look. Hangeng nodded almost instantly.

“Mhhm mmgfgmh” Hangeng said with a mouthful of rice, then swallowed it. “It tastes great Hyung, thank you”

“Glad you like it” Heechul said with a grin, and then sat on the bed next to Hangeng. “Don’t eat too fast, you might choke”

“Okay” Hangeng said with a smile. Then he noticed that Heechul was staring at him. “What’s wrong Hyung…?”

“There’s a bit of rice on your face…” He muttered. Hangeng began wiping at his left cheek in attempt of brushing the rice away. “Is it gone?” He asked. Heechul shook his head.

“Here, let me help you” He said, then leaned in, dangerously close to Hangeng’s face, making the younger one’s cheek heat up. Then with his hand he brushed against Hangeng’s right cheek softly.

“There” He whispered, and Hangeng could feel his breath on his face. He then pulled away and got off the bed, heading to the door.

“I’ll go get the medicine I bought while you were asleep okay?” Heechul said. Hangeng nodded and looked down at his food again. When he heard the door shut, he put his hand over his chest.

‘What was that…’He thought, his heart was beating fast and he could feel that his cheeks were hot. ‘Is this the effect of my cold…?’

---

[Back at school]

It was break time and Kibum was sitting in the rooftop with Donghae. Siwon had a lot of meetings with the student council these days so Kibum didn’t see him much. ‘I don’t know why…but I feel like I didn’t see him for an eternity’ He thought.

“Hey! Kibum! Are you listening?” He heard Donghae say. He looked at Donghae and titled his head sideways.

“I’m sorry…What were you talking about?”

“Aish never mind!” Donghae sighed and laid his head on Kibum’s lap while biting into an apple. “I wonder what always runs through your head these days…”

“Sorry” Kibum said with a pout, then looked up at the sky. It was a bright and sunny day. A perfect day for photographing in Kibum’s opinion…He closed his eyes, trying to take a picture of the sky in his mind.

“Oi, Donghae…Who gave you permission to take my place while I’m not here?” He heard a voice say.

His eyes flew open and he saw Siwon standing in front of him with a wide grin.

“Siwon!”

“Did you miss me?” Siwon said as he sat down next to the pair. Kibum’s cheeks turned red and he shyly shook his head. Donghae rolled his eyes and got off Kibum’s lap.

“I’m giving you your throne back your highness” Donghae said with sarcasm as he pointed at Kibum’s lap. Siwon smirked.

“Thanks” He said, and laid his head on Kibum’s lap.

“Y-yah! Since when was my lap yours?”

“Since the day we spent the night together” Siwon said while wiggling his eyebrows. Both Donghae and Kibum’s jaws dropped.

“YOU GUYS DID IT?!” Donghae yelled. Kibum turned red again and pushed Siwon’s head off his lap.

“YAH! WHEN DID WE DO IT, YOU BASTARD?!”

“Ouch, my head hurts…” Siwon said with a fake pained tone. Kibum crossed his arms.

“We didn’t do it…” He muttered. Siwon looked at him and smirked.

“Yet…”

Donghae gasped.

“GO TO HELL YOU BASTARD!”

************

I'M FREE! WHOOHOO! *throws rainbow confettis* THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO PATIENT! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter guys <3

AND GAIZ...KANGIN IS BACK FFF YEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! But he's so fat now omg ;u; Adorableness <3

Anyway...Comments are loved! <3

*Hugs everyone*