Chapter 14

You Captured my Heart

 

       Okay gaiz, I’m updating today cause of a few reasons:

1-      YOU GAIZ R THE BEST SUBSCRIBERS ANYONE COULD ASK FOR <3 60 SUBS?! AND IT’S MY FIRST STORY? REALLY? REALLY? *mizstyle*  YOU GAIZ ARE OSM <3

2-      Twinnie’s birthday on 29th, this be a belated birthday present lolol (ITWASMYBIRTHDAYTOOIMOLDNOWYAY)

3-      Today’s exam was so easy, I cried ;u; then ate instant noodles at school rofl

SO HERE’S YOUR UPDATE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! I LOVE YOU ALL!

 

*******

Siwon smiled at the feeling of the cool wind blowing against his face, and feeling Kibum’s wrapped arms around his waist and his face buried against his back made his smile wider. Occasionally, Siwon would take turns in the road, making Kibum either yelp or tighten his grip on his back. Sometimes, Siwon faked a turn just to get to see one of Kibum’s cute reactions.

An hour later, they arrived at their destination. Siwon slowed the motorcycle down to a stop, then turned to look at Kibum.

“We’re here” Siwon said, nudging Kibum with his elbow. Kibum’s head shot up straight.

“Huh? We’re here? Already?” He questioned, pulling off his helmet and looking around. He felt kind of dizzy after the long ride and his felt numb. He noticed that they were in a large park; there were many families, kids and couples spending their time there.

Siwon got off the motorcycle first, then took off his helmet and ran his hands through his hair. He looked around too and smiled at the peaceful environment around him.  Kibum got off moments later then handed his helmet to Siwon. Siwon took it and put both helmets on the motorcycle, then he grabbed Kibum’s hand and turned to walk away but Kibum stopped him.

“Wait! Aren’t you scared that the motorcycle would get stolen?” Kibum pointed out. Siwon looked at him for a moment, and then shook his head.

“Nope, who would steal a motorcycle that’s parked in front of a public park?” He said, then saw Kibum raising his eyebrows. “Plus the keys are with me” He added and jingled the keys in front of Kibum’s face. The shorter one sighed in defeat and muttered “Do what you want”.

Siwon smiled and pulled Kibum towards an empty bench, and seated him down. His eyes traveled around the park ‘til he spotted an ice cream truck.

“Wait here” He told Kibum, “I’ll be right back”

Kibum pouted a little, but nodded. He watched Siwon walk away and disappear somewhere. He sighed again and rested his arms on his lap, then saw a bunch of children playing together. He smiled at how cute they looked and felt like he wanted to take a picture, but he realized that he didn’t have his camera with him.

‘Oh yeah…It’s with Siwon’ He thought, then he looked down and traced circles on the ground with his feet. ‘I forgot to ask him about it…I’ll ask him after our date.’ He decided, blushing a little at the word date.

The sound of footsteps approaching him interrupted his thoughts; he looked up and saw Siwon waving an ice cream cone in front of his face.

“I hope you like strawberry” Siwon said with a grin, Kibum’s lips automatically formed a small smile as he accepted the cold treat. He felt his face burning. Siwon was too nice.

“Thanks” He said, bringing the ice cream to his lips and began it, light pink cream marring his upper lips. Then his eyes trailed to Siwon, who was staring at him.

“What?”

“It’s nothing” Siwon said with a chuckle, and went back to eating his ice cream. Kibum frowned and poked Siwon.

“Yah! Don’t lie to me! I bet there’s ice cream on my face or something!”

“Bingo” Siwon said and brought his face close to Kibum’s. Then pointed at his lips, and Kibum could feel his breath tickle his face when he whispered “Right there”

Kibum looked away and began his lips. ‘Dammit! He manipulates me so easily’ He thought then wiped his lips with the back of his hand. ‘But I won’t let my guard down next time; I’m going turn the tables!’

He glanced at Siwon who was looking down at his phone, his brows were slightly knitted.

“What’s wrong?” Kibum asked, leaning towards Siwon in attempt to look at his phone, but Siwon quickly shut it and put it in his pocket.

“Nothing” He replied, his tone kind of stiff. But he quickly put on his smile again and told Kibum “C’mon let’s go for a walk”.

Kibum pouted again when Siwon stood up, then he got up and followed him. They walked side by side in silence. Kibum felt a little awkward when their shoulders bumped. He hoped that Siwon would say something to lighten up the mood.

“Wanna feed the ducks?” Siwon finally said while pointing at a pond that had a crowd of kids around it. Kibum nodded since he didn’t know what else to do. So they bought some bread from a man who was standing next to the pond and began feeding the ducks.

Siwon didn’t really know how to feed them, so he tossed a full piece of bread in and waited for the ducks to approach it, but the ducks only swam around it and ignored the soggy piece of bread. He frowned and Kibum laughed.

“I’m guessing this is your first time” Kibum said, making Siwon nod. Kibum smiled. He thought that Siwon was adorable when he was clueless.

Wait, what?

Kibum shook his head and looked at Siwon taking another piece of bread and flinging it at the ducks. Kibum smiled and took his piece of bread and crumbled it to small pieces, then took hold of Siwon’s hand and placed the crumbs in it.

“Go on, throw it” Kibum ushered, and Siwon threw them in, a couple of ducks swam to eat and started eating. Siwon grinned at Kibum triumphantly, and Kibum couldn’t help but grin back. Then Siwon took hold of Kibum’s hand.

“Siwon we’re in public” Kibum whispered in embarrassment, trying to pull his hand out of Siwon’s grasp, but Siwon wouldn’t let go. “Look some people are staring at us!”

“Let them stare then” Siwon muttered, “I really want to hold your hand right now”

Kibum noticed that the tip of Siwon’s ears were red. Siwon was acting shy for the first time and Kibum liked this side of him.

“Alright” Kibum said, intertwining their fingers together. Siwon’s hands felt cold against his. “I’m hungry, Lets go grab some food” Kibum suggested.

“Okay”

They both walked hand in hand to the motorcycle, ignoring the whispers they heard and stares they received.

When they arrived to the place where they parked it, It wasn’t there.

“Are you sure we parked here?” Kibum asked, looking at Siwon who’s eyes were wide. Siwon nodded and looked around.

“It’s gone…” He muttered, looking down. Kibum stared at him.

“What do you mean ‘It’s gone’?!” Let’s go look for it!” Kibum said, pulling Siwon’s hand and walking around the parking lot, looking behind cars and asking people if they saw it.

But in the end, they had no luck.

“Crap? Now what do we do?” Kibum said, panting slightly because he was out of breath. Siwon wiped the sweat off his forehead.

“I don’t know…”

Kibum dropped to the floor and sat there, his sweat trickling down his neck. Siwon sat beside him and leaned his head on his shoulder.

“It’s your fault” Kibum muttered, “I told you it would get stolen”

“I didn’t know that you could start the engine without a key”

Kibum puffed his cheeks and sighed heavily. Now they were stuck in the park without a ride.

“We can ride a taxi?” Kibum suggested, Siwon’s eyes brightened at the idea as he searched around his pocket for his wallet. Moments later, his joyful facial expression morphed into a shocked one.

“My wallet…”

“HELL NO! Don’t tell me you lost it!”

“I must’ve dropped it while I was paying for the bread…”

“Then let’s go and search for it!” Kibum said wanting to get up but Siwon pulled him down.

“I’m sure someone picked it up by now…” Siwon muttered.

“Does it mean that if we want to go home, we’ll have to…Walk?”

Siwon nodded.

And Kibum felt like he was about to faint on the spot.

 

 

Sorry for the ish update, But I really missed you guys<3

TOMORROW IS MY LAST EXAM! MATH! GODDDDD ;A;

No GIFS cause My ninja dad will pop out of no where and fire murder me for not sleeping..

 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, MY LOVELY READERS<3

 

    -Zao :3