Chapter 4

You Captured my Heart

 

Kibum shoved Siwon away and covered his mouth with his hands. Then stared at Siwon in horror. He pointed an accusing finger at the taller man.

“Y-y-you!” Kibum stuttered, his eyes slightly starting to tear up. “What the hell?! That was my first kiss!” He yelled, then clenched his fist and raised it, ready to throw a punch at Siwon. But Siwon spoke before he could do it.

“That was you punishment” Siwon said with a smirk, then leaned down, making Kibum cheeks slightly redden. “You’re so cute” He whispered, then tapped Kibum’s nose with his finger.

Almost instantly Kibum blushed a bright shade of red and pushed Siwon away. “Yah! What the fu-” Kibum began, but Siwon pulled his arm and started dragging him away. At first Kibum struggled and shouted out death threats, but he eventually gave up and allowed Siwon to pull him wherever.

5 minutes later, they stopped in front of a taxi. Kibum stared at it questionably, and then looked at Siwon who opened the door for him.

“Get in” He said with a soft smile, then ushered Kibum in and took a seat next to him. The car was clean from the inside and smelt like cigarettes and air fresheners. Kibum wondered where Siwon was taking him.

Siwon whispered something to the driver, making him nod and start the engine. Kibum looked around curiously.

‘I wonder what he’s got in mind…’ Kibum wondered as he stared out the window. He watched everything intently, from shops to people to trees. After 20 minutes of silence in the taxi, Kibum felt a little sleepy but he kept his eyes open. Sometimes he unconsciously shut his eyes, but would open them instantly again and yawn.

Eventually Siwon noticed and tapped Kibum’s shoulder. Kibum looked at Siwon sleepily.

“What?”

“You can sleep if you want to, but we’re almost there” Siwon said, and then added “You can lean on my shoulder if you want to”

Kibum felt his cheeks redden. He quickly turned towards the window again. “No thanks” He muttered. Then leaned his head to the window and closed his eyes. ‘Siwon’s really strange’ He thought, ‘He’s mean and nice in the same time…’

Minutes later, Kibum fell asleep, his forehead touching the cold window of the taxi. Siwon smiled softly and carefully held Kibum’s head and positioned it on his shoulder. Then he brushed the shorter boy’s dark locks away from his face and admired his sleeping face.

Siwon thought that Kibum looked absolutely adorable.

-

15 minutes later, the taxi stopped moving. Siwon shook Kibum’s shoulder and whispered,

“Kibum, we’re here. Wake up.”

“Mmm?” Kibum mumbled, and slowly opened his eyes. He sat up straight and rubbed his eyes. Siwon paid the Taxi driver and got out of the car. Kibum thanked the Taxi driver and got out of the car too.

And the moment Kibum stepped out of the car, he saw the most magnificent view he’s ever seen.

Siwon brought him to the seaside.

The view was absolutely captivating. The light brown sand looked clean and beautiful and were full of seashells, and the crystal clear sea water was indescribable. It was amazing. Kibum instanly ran to the beach and inhaled deeply.

He absolutely loved the smell of the sea.

Siwon, who stood behind Kibum, smiled widely.

So this is what it feels like to see someone you love looking happy.

***

“Ughh I’m boredddd” Donghae whined, throwing the playstation controller that was in his hand away. “Saaaaahm-chonnn~” Donghae clung on to Kangin’s leg. Kangin, who was too busy doing a job interview through the phone naturally got pissed off, so he kicked Donghae away as if he was a stray puppy.

But stubborn little Donghae clung onto his uncle once again. “Sahm-chooooooooon” He wailed “Let’s go out or somethingggg”.

“Excuse me one second” Kangin spoke through the phone politely, then calmly put it down. Donghae’s eyes lit up.

“So Sa-”

“Boy, you have three seconds to get your out of this house, or Im’ma come at you with my shoe.”

“But-!”

“3…”

“Sahm-chon!”

“…2…”

“I don’t kn-”

“…1”

And as soon as Kangin got up, Donghae dashed out the door in lighting speed.

“Bye Sahm-chon I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!”

Kangin just sighed and went back to his phone call.

Sometimes, he just felt like choking Donghae.

***

“Aishhh Sahm-chon is just too mean~” Donghae said with a pout. He was really bored and didn’t really know what to do. He saw a narrow alley and dumbly walked through it.

“Ah…Kibummie~” He whined “Where are you when I need youuu-”

BUMP!

“Oww” Donghae mumbled and looked up when he saw that he bumped into a tall boy who had juice spilt on his shirt. He looked really pissed off. Oh boy, Donghae was in trouble.

“Hey face can’t you watch where you’re going?” The boy growled, Donghae, surprised at the taller boy’s rudeness, stood up and said,

“Yah! Who are you calling a face you !” Making the boys behind the tall boy go “Ooooh.”

“Heh, you have balls don’t you pretty boy?” The taller boy said with a smirk, and then cracked his fists.

Donghae simply shrugged his shoulders and responded,

“Yep I do~ Too bad you don’t have any!” More ‘Oohs’ were heard in the back. Then Donghae added, “Well, I don’t really have time for you, so, see ya!”

Then as Donghae turned around, the boy grabbed Donghae’s shoulder and threw a punch right at his face.

Donghae fell back and clutched his cheek in pain, feeling it swelling already. He could blood from the corner of his lips. The boy grabbed Donghae from his collar and was ready to throw another punch at him. Donghae shut his eyes tight, waiting for the fist to collide on his face again.

But it never did.

And when Donghae’s eyes flew open, he saw a handsome guy with brownish blonde hair standing in front of him, blocking the punch with his arm.

“Aishh, you. How many times did I warn you about hitting people weaker than you?” The handsome guy asked the boy, who looked terrified.

“It’s Eunhyuk!” One  of the boy’s friend muttered. Another whispered, “ let’s get out of here.”

As the people behind his started to leave, the boy stared up at the guy-Eunhyuk-in horror for about 5 seconds, then turned around and took off at top speed.

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other were silent for a few seconds. All of a sudden, Eunhyuk burst into laughter, surprising Donghae, but soon Donghae joined him and started laughing too.

After a good 5 minutes of laughing, Eunhyuk extended his hand out to Donghae to help him get up. Donghae smiled and held his hand and allowed himself to be pulled up by Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smiled back and asked,

“What’s your name?”

“Lee Donghae” He replied, then asked “And yours is..Eunhyuk?”

“It’s Lee Hyukjae actually, but people call me Eunhyuk.”

“Ahh okay, Eunhyuk” Donghae chirped happily and patted Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

“Nice to meet you Eunhyuk”

“Nice to meet you too, Donghae”

---

DUN DUN DAAAA~ IM DONE!

LOL I NOTICED THAT I UPDATE EVERY AFTER MIDNIGHT. WTF XD

Hope you guys enjoy this update! Ooh lookie, the start of Eunhae :D

If you guys dont like this couple just tell me okay? >u<

Comment if you laaab me ;D <3