Chapter 2

You Captured my Heart

 

“!” Kibum gasped, stopping as he realized that he left his camera in class. Dropping the umbrella and his bag, He dashed towards the direction he and Donghae came from. Donghae jumped in surprise and stared at the running Kibum, then bent down to pick his friend’s bag and umbrella up.

“Hey! Where the hell are you going?!” Donghae yelled after Kibum, who was running towards the school building.  

“I left my camera in class!” Kibum yelled back, then he stopped for a second and then shouted “Tell my mom I’ll be staying at your place again today!” Then he turned to dash to his school before the gates close.

Donghae ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. “Aishh” He sighed, then realized that Kibum took off without his umbrella. He chuckled softly.

“That is going to catch himself a cold”.

-

When Kibum arrived in front of the school’s gates, he was already fully drenched.

Kibum approached the gates and pushed it open, then ran into the building. As he climbed the stairs his wet sneakers squeaked against the dry floor boards. The hallways were quiet and empty, it almost seemed like the place was completely deserted.

He made his way to his class room, hoping that the door wasnt locked. He breathed a sigh of relief when he found out it wasn’t. Kibum entered that classroom, expecting to see his precious camera sitting there under the desk where he last left it.

But he didn’t.

Well, his camera was there, but it wasn’t in it’s place.

It was in the hands of someone.

Someone who Kibum didn't like much.

Choi Siwon.

-

Siwon looked up from the camera in his hands to see a boy standing in front of the door, breathing heavily and drenched with water.

'Ah...It's Kim Kibum'  Siwon thought as he smirked. He was about to open his mouth to speak, but when he heard Kibum talk he shut it.

"T-That's my camera you're holding" Kibum said, walking over to Siwon and extending his hand. "May I have it back?"

Siwon looked at the camera, then back at Kibum. "Ah this?" Siwon said as his lips curled into a smile, making Kibum gulp. 

"I don't want to"

"What?!" Kibum shouted, glaring at Siwon. "But it's mine!"

"Finders keepers losers weepers~" Siwon sang, then turned the camera on and pointed it at Kibum. CLICK!

Kibum blinked once or twice before glaring at Siwon, who was now laughing. "Ahh this is a good one" Siwon chuckled as he viewed the picture he took, making Kibum angrier.

"Hey! Give it back!" He yelled, trying to grab the camera out of Siwon's hands. But Siwon pulled it out of reach, and with the huge hight difference between them, it seemed like Kibum wont be getting his camera back using this method. And although Kibum was having a hard time, Siwon was definitely entertained.

"Give- it- back" Kibum panted, already tired from all the jumping.

"Nope~".

"Then what am I supposed to do to get it back?" He yelled again. Siwon smirked and leaned down to whisper in the shorter boy's ears.

"Go out with me". He breathed into Kibum's ear, making him shiver.

"What?!" Kibum pushed Siwon away and glared at him. "Are you insane? All I want is my camera back!"

"Then go out with me"

Kibum sighed in frustration. Why was this happening to him? What did he ever do wrong? 

He thought about never getting his camera back, and never being able to take pictures anymore.

It's only temporary...right? He could go out with him, Get the camera back then break up with him!

Genius.

"Okay, I will" He said, glaring at Siwon again. Siwon looked at Kibum with wide eyes.

"Really?"

"I'll get my camera back right?"

"Sure" Siwon replied with a smirk, which made Kibum sigh again.

This was going to be a long school year.

------

YAHOO IM DONE!

This time its like...200 words longer LOL

Ill write more...OTL

Okay enjoy this update~! I need to pee xD

Merry Christmas! <3