Chapter 6

You Captured my Heart

 

Kangin slipped on his coat and grabbed his wallet, then headed towards the grocery store. He whistled while he walked to the store, and thought of what he was going to buy.

After 15 minutes of walking, he arrived at the store.  Kangin grabbed a shopping cart and wheeled it down the aisle. First stop, the snacks section.

As Kangin picked out potato chips and cookies to put in his cart, he remembered the last time he came here he brought the boys with him so that they help him shop. It was 4 years ago, before he went to Africa. The boys were both 13 and he was in his early twenties. He remembered when they used to mess around in the store and how much fun they used to have. He remembered when Donghae always used to want to sit in the cart even though the exceeded the weight limit, and how Kibum used to always pick out expensive snacks. He sighed then turned to the fruits and vegetable. He should have at least a few healthy foods in his cart, right?

When he got to the fruits and vegetables section, he decided to pick out some apples for him and the boys. He noticed that there weren’t many apples left so he had to hurry. He started picking the apples and then, as he picked up the last one, he saw a slender hand hold on to it. He looked up to tell the person to back off ‘nicely’, but what he saw made him bite his tongue.

He saw a man, but not just an ordinary man. This man was dazzling. He had flawless white skin and beautiful features. The man looked at Kangin with his gorgeous dark eyes and smiled a little at him with his pearly white teeth. And then he spoke,

“Ah, I’m sorry” He apologized with his silky voice, then his hand backed away from the apple. Kangin gulped then shook his head.

“No…you have it, it’s okay” Kangin said, handing the apple back to the beautiful man, making the making him smile really wide.

“You’re so kind, thank you!” The man said happily, and then took the apple from Kangin’s hands. Kangin blushed a little at the slight contact of their hands. Then the man bowed, put the apple in his basket and walked away.

Kangin stared at the figure that was walking away from him, dumbfounded.

“Pretty…” Kangin breathed, but then quickly shook his head and slapped himself. ‘Yah Kangin! What are you thinking?’ He thought, mentally slapping himself. Then turned to his cart and noticed that half the apples he picked were gone.

“Aish…those damn thieves…” He growled, and then grabbed his trolley to continue his shopping.

****

By the time Siwon and Kibum were done from their date, the sun had already set. Siwon and Kibum rode a taxi back home and they both fell asleep, Kibum with his head on Siwon’s shoulder and Siwon’s head was on top of Kibum’s.

When they reached the park, Siwon woke up first, then slowly shook Kibum’s shoulder to wake him up.

“Kibum, wake up” Siwon whispered then got out of the car. Kibum got up and smoothed his hair down, then got out of the car too.

“Do you want me to walk you home?” Siwon asked, but Kibum shook his head.

“No it’s okay, I can walk alone” He breathed, then looked up at Siwon. “Thanks for today.”

“No problem” Siwon replied with a smile, then ruffled Kibum’s hair. “Take care while on your way home okay?”

“Okay…Thanks again” 

As Kibum turned around to walk home, Siwon grabbed his arm, making Kibum gasp in surprise.

 “Kibum…I-I…” Siwon began, but then shut his mouth and shook his head.

“No…It’s nothing…” He sighed, then smiled a little, “You can go home.”

“’Kay…” Kibum responded, then walked away.

He felt like Siwon was hiding something.

****

“I’m home~!” Kibum announced, then jumped on the couch and the TV.

Suddenly, someone jumped on Kibum from behind, making him yelp out. It was Heechul.

“KIBUMMIEEE!” His brother whined, hugging Kibum tightly. Kibum tried to push him away but Heechul hugged him tighter. “I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!”

“Hyung, Let go! I can’t breathe!” Kibum gasped, then pulled his arms off. “I was only away for a day!”

“But still! How could you leave your poor hyung alone?” Heechul pouted, making Kibum face palm.

“Okay I’m sorry hyung.” Kibum rolled his eyes then lied down on the couch. Heechul jumped on top of him and snuggled against him.

“So, where were you?” Heechul said, Kibum’s soft locks. Kibum stared at the ceiling and replied,

“I was out on a date”

“Whaaat? Really? With who?”

“It’s a secret” Kibum replied, then stuck his tongue out. Heechul stared at him then smirked all of a sudden.

“Okay then, I’ll make you tell me”

Then he pounced on Kibum, and started tickling him.

“Y-yah! Get off m- Ahahahah!” Kibum shouted, then began to laugh. He tickled Heechul back making squeal and pin his arms down.

“I’ll teach you not to mess with the great Heechul!” Heechul grinned, then rolled up him sleeves, cracked his fingers and wiggled them.

“Attack!” Heechul yelled, then started tickling Kibum with all his strength.

“Agh! Hahah stop it! No-! Hahaha!”

“You’ll tell me your date’s name wont you?” Heechul smirked. But Kibum shook his head and yelled, “Never!”

“Then you shall suffer!”

“Nooooo!”

Yep, it’s another normal night at the Kim’s residence.

---

Chapter 6 is DONE!!! <3

Omo...I wonder who the beautiful guy is? sodamnobviouscough

Gaiz I feel like this chapter was boring too ;~; It'll get more interesting next time I promiseee <3

Also, NO EUNHAE HERE SORRY D: DONT KILL ME xD 

Anyway...24 subscribers? You guys are too nice ;A; I love you <3

And your comments make me so damn happy i swear <3

OH LOOK, ITS 3 AM AGAIN.

Okay...Bye bye <3 

lol gif spam xD