Train To Busan

Happily Ever After?

TAG: APINK

DATE: 24 AUG 2016


 

'Guys, guess what!' Eunji squealed as she entered the dorm which she lives in. Since young, 6 young girls have been living together. They are Eunji, Chorong, Bomi, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung. They have always been very close with each other and had relied on each other in times of trouble.

Chorong stared at the excited girl and raised her eyebrows. 'What is it Eunji-ya?'

Eunji waited for the girls to slowly gather around the living room to hear what she was about to say. 'I won six tickets to Busan from the lottery!'

'What?!'

'Seriously?!'

'How in the hell did you won?'

Everyone, except Chorong, slowly gathered around Eunji and asked her more questions. Eunji slowly replied their answers one by one. When there were lesser questions, Bomi turned and asked Chorong if they could go during the break. Chorong smiled and nodded her head with a forced smile.

The girls knew that Chorong was feeling unwell. A few days ago, she got scratched by an unsteralized cat in the walkway of Seoul. When she got back home, the scratch started swelling and Chorong started getting feverish. Naeun and Namjoo brought their unnie to the nearby clinic to have her checked and found out that she was infected by the germs from the mammal.

The excited Eunji then ran towards Chorong and gave her a hug before skipping into her room to pack her bags. Eunji moved to Seoul from Busan when she was 13 for high school. She could only come in touch with them by conversing through their phones. Eunji was excited for the trip as she wanted to see her parents and bring the girls along to the trip.

At night, the girls left and went to the train station. Chorong insisted on staying in Seoul but was pulled along by the maknaes. They kept saying how boring it would be if their favourite unnie would not follow them and threatened that they would not go if she were not following. Eunji was skipping and on the line while heading towards the train.

'Train to Busan is leaving in 5 minutes.' The person behind the speaker announced. The girls went into the train and sat down.

After a few moments, Chorong excused herself to the bathroom. While walking over, Chorong sweated a bucket and felt that her breathing was getting difficult. She started limping as she reached the bathroom. Chorong quickly locked the door and placed her weight on the baisin. She stared at herself and had a shock of her life. Her eyes were bloodshot red, indicating that her condition was getting worse. However, she let go of that thought and continued doing her business.

Meanwhile, Hayoung and Namjoo were reading the news on the ipad which they brought along. Worries overcame their body. They tapped onto Bomi's shoulder to let her see the news.

Cases of vampired humans are increasing in South Korea. All of those who were vampired had something in common. They were scratched by the poisonous 'vampire cat'. This cat was an experiment by the scientist when the cat ran away suddenly. When they informed the police, it was too late. Many citizens were infected but no idols are reported. However, a doctor from xxx clinic had informed that there is a new case of cat scratching infection on a girl living in Seoul. More updates to come in the next few minutes.

'Seolma...' Bomi murmmured. Just then, Chorong was limping her way to their seat and she moved in to the window seat. Bomi and the maknaes stared at her for a while. Chorong then turned and faced Bomi and said, 'Run...'

Bomi was beyond frightened by the image of Chorong's. Her instincts then told her to inform everybody to go to the next carraiged. Bomi stood up and shouted, 'Run to the next cabin!'

Everyone except for the girls stared at her. The girls hurriedly ran to the train cabin beside and motioned the other people to follow suit. However, those people did not budge.

That was the worst choice they had made. The next second after the girls were in safety, Chorong lunged towards a passenger and started assulting him. Many passengers tried to pull her away but to no avail. Chorong had basically mouthed the man and could not pull off. Many people then ran away, afraid of being killed by her.

'Run...!' Chorong quickly shouted when she got somecontrol of her body. Then, she turned and attacked the nearby person. 

At the next cabin, Namjoo was pushing everyone in and quickly closed the door. They chest heaved up and down heavily as they could not believe that the unnie they had was one of the infected person.

Suddenly, Chorong lunged on the door, banging it, hoping that the girls would open it. Naeun told Namjoo to hold on the door while Eunji took the fire extincguisher and sprayed the window of the door.

'It was all my fault...' Eunji suddenly broke down. Her knees started failing on her and she slowly crouched on the floor. 'If only I didn't push us to go for this trip, Chorong unnie would not be in this state.'

'It was not your fault unnie. Anyways, do you find the similarities of this with a movie which recently came out?' Naeun asked and patted onto Eunji's back. They nodded as they knew that the movie Naeun mentioned was "Train to Busan".

'Hmph... that jinx though... I've created it...' Eunji smirked and said. It was then went Bomi suddenly thought of something. She quickly fished out her phone and dialled an aquiantance of hers. Every passenger from the previous cabin stared at her, hoping that what she had thought of would work. The train conductor was at that cabin and heard of the situation and plan and told the driver to stop at the next 3 stop.

'Do you think it would work Bomi?' Eunji stared at her and prayed. Bomi smiled and nodded her head and said that it would definitely work. Through the journey towards the stop, Bomi had been texting and working with the train conductor on a plan to save Chorong. Although the victims of Chorong could not be revived, they knew that the least they could do is to heal her.

When they arrived, Bomi stepped out with the train conductor and went to meet a person. They then returned with a doctor right behind, who was taking an injection gun on his hands. The train conductor then slowly opened the door to the carraige which Chorong was trapped in.

As soon as the door was open, Chorong ran out and tried to look for the next victim in her vampired state. She saw Bomi and wanted to lung towards her. However, the doctor shot the injection and made Chorong down. The doctor took out his mask and smiled. 'Work here is done.'

Bomi brought Chorong up to the train. But many people were still afraid of Choring because of what happened earlier. The girls gathered around the sleeping Chorong, hoping that she would wake up anytime soom. When Chorong came into, they noticed that her bloodshot eyes were white again. She then sat up and asked, 'What happened...?'

'Bomi unnie's uncle saved you unnie.' Namjoo replied excitedly.

What happened earlier was that when Eunji said the word jinx, Bomi suddenly thought of her uncle, who had actually cured many people from the vampired state in Seoul before leaving for Daejeon. Only Bomi and her uncle knew about the cure as it was unconfirmed that it would work. Bomi placed her bet on her uncle and informed him about what happened.

'Uncle Jinx!'' Bomi shouted into the phone. 'Do you still got the cure?'

'Yes my precious niece. Why?'

'My unnie is a victime and she just attacked two person. We hope that you could stop her as we care for her.'

'Okay. Tell me the plan.'

'We meet you at Daejeon station and you shoot at Chorong unnie when we realease her.'

'Okay my child. Make sure that she is out of sight of people. If not, it will be hard to help her.'

'Okay Uncle Jinx!'

'I must thank your uncle and repay him for his kindness...' Chorong kneeled in front of Bomi suddenly.

'It is okay unnie. It was not your fault.' Bomi winked.

What they all did not know was, Bomi's family is both the cause of the problem and the solution to it. That's why Chorong is safe unlike the zombified people in the movie.


A/N: I know I know... the ending like hell... but at least the story is slightly different from Train To Busan:) To tell you the truth, I am still scared of the looks of the zombiesㅋㅋㅋ anyways, in here I also made the train conductor a good guy. Thank you for reading and I hope you could subscribe to this story for further impromptu stories!

crazyBJ