Unfated Love

Happily Ever After?

Tag: 2eun

Date: 15 Jan 2017


"Honey! Why are you late?"

I missed it. Thinking about it makes me tear up. Those times when we were happy and never get seperated at all times. No one could go in between us. No one could spoil the relationship of ours. No one can make our ship sink so deep into the Pacific Trench. No one could do any of those until that person came. 

That person ruined our lives. Made us had our first arguement, first fight, first time going to the police station, first time shouting at each other, first time... ... ... first time breaking up with each other. That person made me feel so miserable, made my soul go 6 feet under ground, made my life upside down, made my mind scream at every single thought of you. And yet, I still can't let you go.

I was there when you two had your first date. Seeing the two of you holding each other's hands, walking around the Hangang River. I was there when the both of you had your first arguement. My mind lit up when I saw the chance for our relationship again. But you ran back to that person. I was there for your marraige, making me give you my blessings hurts me. It was like the Goblin, who got stabbed in the chest by someone important to him. It was like me flying around in a tornado not knowing where in the world I will land at after the wind settle down or let go of me like how you did.

I took the picture with the caption "Naeun and Taemin". I stared at him, and stared at her. They looked so beautiful together. I rubbed my finger onto Taemin with love. I rubbed his face with a little more strength. I rubber his face until he is disfigured. 

Yes. The one I love is Son Naeun. And you are the Park Jaewoong of our relationship.


A/N: NO HATES TO TAEMIN! HES AWESOME~ Anyways, I hope all my readers who watched Goblin stay strong together with me as we are going to be living in a cliffhanger :(

crazyBJ