My Schrezoprenic Girlfriend

Happily Ever After?

Tag: HaNa

Date: 17 Dec 2016


 

Lets play a game. Lets us guess who is the one, who have this disorder called Schrezoprenia. For your information, schrezoprenia is a delusional disorder whereby one 'imagine' things in the wrong way or something... lets skip that and google it~ i aint no doctor

~~~~~

Our main character, Naeun and Hayoung, had been a couple for 3 straight years. There was no arguement, no fights. All 3 years had been peaceful and such. In between, there were suitors. However, that didn't stpp them from being together throughout.

But then this day had to come. The day whereby one of the two could not escape thus illness. The day whereby one of the two did not know about her condition. The day whereby the both of them ever considered breaking up.

Lets start from Plan A entertainment. The entertainment group housing their only groups Victon and Apink, where the both of them were in. However, due to personal lives, Apink has been held on a long hiatus(A/N: I hope I won't jinx this...) and did not had eny plans for a comeback anytime soon.

There, Naeun is, sitting on the couch in a practice room, watching her only hoobaes practicing for their world tour. She smiled as she saw a familiar face walking to her. Her girlfriend, Oh Hayoung. 

As usual, Hayoung is wearing a long sleeve. Without anyone noticing, Hayoung was able to get through 7 months straight wearing long sleeves. Naeun once thought of asking her why but kept forgetting, as though something.. or rather someone is stopping her.

"That's all for the day. Good job everyone!" Victon's trainer exclaimed. Victon cheered and greeted their only sunbae. Hayoung smiled back at them but Naeun was in daze. Hayoung slightly waved her hand in front of Naeun's eyes, making her suddenly realized what was going on.

"You have been out of the world lately Naeun unnie." Hayoung remarked. "Are you okay unnie?"

Naeun sighed, "Maybe because I am not having enough sleep... it would go away soon." 

For some reason, Hayoung took in her excuse. They both decided to sleep at their group's dorms and call it a day. But neither of them know what is going on in each other's rooms.

That night, Naeun have been chit-chatting with Eunji, who is her dorm-mate. They had been chit-chatting on how they should have a comeback soon but the Chomi couple were on foster care leave. They joked around and had fun throughout the night except that Eunji spilled the accidental truth on how Hayoung is losing her love for Naeun.

As for Hayoung, she took out her cardigan, which was covering her scars on her hands. She sighed as she picked up a medication and dabbed it on her scars. She let out a snake like hiss as the medication comes into contact with the wound. She then regretted everything she had ever done then.

~~~~~

Before we continue, lets try guessing who is the one with Schrezoprenia. Think about it before I continue. No changing of answers in between so that it would be fun :)

~~~~~

The next day had arrived quickly, interrupting their beauty sleep. Naeun woke up to see Eunji sleeping soundly at the sofa in the living room. She smiled and head towards her girlfiend's room to wake her up. When she was about to knock on the door, Hayoung's room door opened, making Naeun screamed slightly.

"Your hair is in a mess!" Naeun screamed. Hayoung tilted her head as she remembered that she brushed her hair earlier on. She looked back at the mirror and noticed that her hair was in a mess. Hayoung apologized for frightening Naeun early in the morning and rushed to the bathroom to refresh herself.

Naeun then headed to the dining room and settled herself down before she received a message. She fished out her phone from her pocket and noticed that is was a message from Eunji, who left earlier when Hayoung first entered the bathroom.

From: Eunji Unnie

Why are you being nice to her when she isn't nice to you? Don't you remember what I told you yesterday? The person she loves is Namjoo. Not you.

Naeun shook her head as she tried not to get distracted by what Eunji said. Meanwhile, Hayoung came out of the bathroom, with a hand cover around her hand. She informed Naeun that she needs to head to her doctor for her medical checkup and had to leave earlier.

Thoughts flood through Naeun's mind. What if what Eunji said was true. Or is it because of jaelousy as she heard from Chorong and Bomi before that Eunji had a thing on her. To clear her doubts, Naeun decided to follow Hayoung to where she was heading to.

True to her words, Hayoung really did went to the hospital. But what surprised Naeun was that Namjoo was really there too. She clenched her fist when she saw Hayoung and Namjoo chatting with each other happily. It was till the point when she could not take it and marched towards them.

"You," Naeun pointed to Hayoung. "Follow me."

Hayoung and Namjoo stared at each other and shrugged their shoulder. When they heard Naeun said the word 'now', chills could be felt through their spine. Hayoung had no choiced but to follow her girlfriend as she lead her to staircase.

"Why are you here Naeun unnie?" Hayoung asked. Before she could ask her next question, Naeun swung a slap across Hayoung's face and told her that she was really disappointed. Hayoung wanted to ask why but kept shut and allowed Naeun to explain.

"What Eunji unnue told me is true. You don't love me. You only love Namjoo. We are over." Naeun ran away after saying that, leaving Hayoung in utter shock. The reason, because Eunji was never in the dorm in the first place.

~~~~~

So now, let me ask you. Did you got the correct answer? If you did, congratulations! You managed to bypass my trick~ If you didn't, it is okay. You've tried your best but got tricked by Hayoung's hand I suppose. Now the game is over and I shall conclude the game by saying, I have no idea who is the Schrezoprenic one. Bye!