Haunted Halloween- October Halloween Special

Happily Ever After?

Tag: 2Eun

Date: 2 Oct '16

Sidenotes: Only planning conversation will be different. Please do not be confused thanks!


It has been 4 years since we left college. Each of us with different dreams had left into six different paths to chase after our own dreams. We were known as Apink then. Being in the same Drama Club for 2 and a half years since the maknae joined us, our bond was so close that no one could destroy our friendship. The oldest, Chorong unnie, was the first to leave college after graduating under the Stage Art's Course. We couldn't bear to see her not around college and missed her very much. The next was Bomi and I, Eunji. Bomi was majoring in Sports and Entertainment as she was offered to do both. Despite doing 2 courses at the same time, it does not affect their time together as a clique. Soon, it was our maknaes who graduated. My Naeun graduated under an Art's course which was different from Chorong unnie. Namjoo and Hayoung were in a Makeup and Accountacy course respectively. Before I forget! I've graduated from the music course and is in pursuit of my dreams.

Well, the after of our graduations begin like this...

"Chorong unnie!!! Congratulations on your first show!" Namjoo shouted in excitement, making us cover our ears. We were invited to a play in which Chorong unnie was having her stage art director debut. The way it transitions was absolutely just like Chorong unnie's style.The girls and I had to squeeze through many reporters and directors before being able to reach her. 

Before we pulled Chorong unnie into a group hug, she placed all the flowers that were shoved into her hands on the table by her right. The girls surrounded Chorong unnie and was able to have our first group hug after Chorong unnie's graduation. 

3 months after Chorong unnie's debut, we had lesser time for our clique meetings as we all had our jobs to attend to. Bomi became the Nation's female Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim, Naeunnie have many art's expedition, Hayoung, who have the most free time, became a freelance accountant. As for Namjoo and myself, she became the personal makeup artist for the singer Jung Eunji, which is me, who successfully debuted 6 months after graduating~ come on! clap for us!

Throughout our friendship for the past 6 years, I have realized that something within me was growing for Naeunnie. Whenever that Yoon Bomi does something stupid when we are together, I felt embarrassed because of her.  However, whenever Naeunnie does something clumsy or similar to Bomi, I tend to worry about her image more than mocking her stupidity like Bomi. The feeling I felt towards her could not be described in words. I totally had no idea what it meant until I consulted Chorong unnie. 

When I looked for Chorong unnie to ask for advise, I was shocked by what she told me. I was in love with Naeunnie. Another thing in which I was shocked of was the confession of Chorong unnie and Bomi's relationship. The story of how they were able to find out about their feelings was when they travelled to Japan together as they had their own seperate schedule at the same place. Bomi was supposed to host a variety show at Japan Fuji-Q Highland when Chorong unnie had to plan the stage items for a singer group who was going to perform there. Therefore,  they both decided to hangout and play at the theme park before heading back to their hotel. Bomi dragged Chorong unnie into the haunted house then. Chorong unnie kept hugging onto Bomi throughout their trip inside the house. After they came out, they did not realized that they were holding each other hangs until somebody knocked onto Bomi, resulting into them having an accidental kiss.

After hearing the story, Chorong unnie told me something. "I suspect that Naeunnie also loves you Eunji-ya. It's just that she is blinded by what she does everyday to notice her love for you."

Therefore, I thought of an idea and gathered the girls except for Naeunnie.

Namjoo: What's going on Eunji unnie?

Me: I am planning to make Naeun to realize her feelings for me.

Hayoung: How do you know that she have the mutual feelings for you unnie?

Chorong: I told her that. Anyways, Eunji wants to make her realize her feelings by the way Bomi and I realized ours but we do not know how.

Bomi: Are we shoving these two to Fuji-Q Highland?

Me: THAT IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE PABO!

Namjoo: Unnie, chill~ I have an idea. How about we set up our own haunted house?

Hayoung: We should! That's a great idea babe!

Bomi: BABE? You two are !@#$%

Chorong: Don't act like they are the only one idiot. Anyways, we could use my studio to do the setup if we are all in agreement. Most of the props can be found there. But...

Me: But what unnie?

Chorong: We need some budget into hiring some actors and some props which I don't have.

Hayoung: Leave it to me! I am an accountant if you haven't forgotten~

Namjoo: Yep! And we could save some money as I can help with the makeup!

Me: I thought that you only do my makeup?

Namjoo: My final year project was to give those haunted house actors a make over and I aced it you see~

Chorong: That's perfect! Maybe my Bbom-ah can help with the storyline then~

Bomi: I haven't agreed to  anything yet though...

Me: YAH!

Chorong: If you don't do it, we shall breakup.

Bomi: Yah yah... I was just kidding! I will get the storyline up by tomorrow. But one request... I want all of us to participate in the acting.

ALL: Okay!

The next day arrives and we gathered together again. We took out our notepad and information which we gathered and shared it among each other. Chorong unnie was able to get some props from her company with Hayoung's budgeting. Namjoo gathered got some makeup artist to help assist them in the makeup as Namjoo could not do it alone. While I was able to get some actors whom I know to be our actors. All was going until Bomi started saying the plot. 

Bomi: Well, it goes like this... our two main stars, you and your Naeunnie, are like Romeo and Juliet~ well you decide who to be the Romeo. Juliet parents are our Joojoo and Youngie who are normal humans while Romeo and her mother are Vampires. The vampires are angry when they found out that their arch enemy species are dating with their sole heir, so they sent people to kill them off. The whole haunted house thingy will then have to go with the flow of them being able to escape until the end point of the stage. Then, we clap when they become a couple!

Chorong: What do we do?

Me: Seems like someone will be the narrator and unnie will be the vampire kkk.

Bomi and  I then highfived while the maknaes were trying to make sure that Rong unnie would not take away Bomi's soul like the previous time Bomi made her a ghost for our music video project. 

Plans and roles were given out to the actors and us. We did many rehearsals and Bomi played the role of Naeunnie. There were a few times whereby the actors had to pull Naeunnie away but failed to because Chorong unnie don't want too much violence. Finally, we finished our rehearsal and waited for the day to begin.

The day before the plan's execution, I called Naeunnie and to ask her for a date. Luckily she accepted it and everything was going smoothly. However...

Around midnight, I received a call from Bomi.

"Bomi-ya, why are you calling me at this hour?" I asked groggily as I was really sleepy.

"Sorry chingu, it's just that we have a problem... Chorong unnie needs to fly to Japan suddenly because her sister was affected by the tsunami which hit Japan recently... so could you instead help me do the narration and I do Chorong unnie's part?" Bomi explained. I thought through really hard. What is the use of having a Juliet with no Romeo?

"But..."

"I know that you are thinking why continue without Romeo. Well, I slightly changed the script and outline and told everyone about it. You, Romeo, will narrate and fight away those 'creeps' getting Naeunnie or run in suddenly when Naeun can't continue."

"Fine fine you have convinced me. On it." I groaned. 

The time passed by slowly. I picked Naeun up and brought her to the haunted house. Naeun asked me why I brought her there but I could not tell her. Nervousness and excitement engulfed me. Who knows what the outcome would be after this experience. This is not as scary as the said number 1 scariest haunted house in Fuji-Q Highland which got Bomi and Chorong unnie together.

I then proceeded to bring Naeun in and quickly scooted off to where I needed to be. When I entered the narration or command room which have live camera footage around the area, I could see that Naeunnie is slightly afraid. She kept calling for me and looked around her surroundings.

Then, I the microphone and started with the script. "Welcome Ms Son Naeun. Please entered the door and make sure to follow the arrows. Make sure you shout for help if you need to."

Through the screen, I noticed that Naeun had entered the start point of the haunted house. I then continued, "Once upon a time, there was a couple of two different species who were dating. His name is Unknown while you are Juliet." I paused for a moment when I noticed Naeun slowly advancing and continuing.

"When Unknown's parents found out about your relationship, they were furious, making them want to seperate or they will kill you and you family. Now, advance to let the story continue on its own." I ended the narration. It's damn short... I got to kill Bomi for making a goddamn bad script. I then ran and headed to find Naeun.

There she was in front of me shivering. I placed my hand on her shoulder, which then made her jump in fright. She quickly hugged me and told me about what I narrated. I told her that it is okay and we had to go forward as the door behindwas locked after I entered.

As we walked, there were some extras who were walking around us, whispering 'You are gonna die...' or playing with the fake chainsaw which made me thought its was real. I creeped out when Chorong unnue showed me that you see. Then, I saw Hayoung running in front and shouting "Daughter, they are here!"

Naeunnie's eyes got bigger when she saw Hayoung but could not recognize her. An extra playing a vampire then jumped onto Hayoung and shook his head around Hayoung' neck while creating blood around it. Hayoung then became motionless, cueing me that we have to run. 

Suddenly, someone was chasing us from behind and shouting 'KILL!'. Naeun screamed and I pulled her hand to run away from the person. When the person was not chasing anymore, Naeunnie took a breather before sticking close to me again as we advanced. Namjoo suddenly appeared in front of us and then said, "THEY ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL!"

Naeun was not only surprised by what Namjoo was shouting. She noticed that Namjoo had lost an arm. Well you know that it is fake... so lets continue? Okay. The is around. We quickly got away from where Namjoo is and headed towards the backstage. Hey I know my locations well. The end point is the stage isn't it?

At the backstage, we met until two person. I was confused. Chorong unnie was not supposed to be here and this was not where she was scripted to be. Then, one of the in a vampire mask stood forward and slowly rose her index finger, pointing towards us. I gulped. She then said, "You both shall be punished in the cage of doom!"

The other person then pulled the both of us to somewhere, which I myself have had no idea. Naeun just hugged me and cried in my arms. She kept punching me and repeating 'I hate you... I hate you...' I my hair and then tried to lower my head to her face. Suddenly, a bag was thrown onto me and I fell onto Naeun. Our lips then came into contact. I did not know what I was feeling. Was that nervousness? Or was it happiness?

I had no idea then. I closed my eyes and the both of us continued kissing. I pushed myself away and then said, "Naeunnie, through this experience... I hope that we could realized our feelings for each other. Ever since you entered high school, I was mesmerized by your beauty, your cuteness and your inside. Though most people called you a black witch, you were my white princess. So Son Naeun, I love you and will you be my girlfriend?"

I noticed Naeun smiling at me. She then pulled me in and kissed me again and pushed me away. I blushed. The stupid me then asked, "So is that a yes or a no?"

Suddenly, I heard someone shouting from behind, "THAT IS A YES YOU BABO!" Naeun and I then looked at the direction of where the shout was. The lights of the audience seats lighted us and showed Chorong unnie. Wait Chorong? Never mind covering her palm around Bomi with her struggling by saying makeup.

"Why are you girls here?" Naeun asked.

"This idiot here who just confessed to you wanted to be with you so we thought of this." Namjoo replied.

"Ya Kim Namjoo, I am still older than you!" I shouted back.

"Ya Jung Eunji, you could have just confessed instead of doing this! I was scared to death you idiot!" Naeun kissed me again after that. 

We were kissing halfway when we were interrupted again. "Get a room!"

"OH HAYOUNG!" We shouted.


A/N: Once again another 2EUN! Sorry I just felt that this concept suits 2Eun more than my ultimate ship**cough cough**Chomi**cough cough**~ will make another Halloween Special this month~ anyways, yesterday was Apink 2000th day since debut~! 

crazyBJ