To. Us

Happily Ever After?

Tag:Apink

Date: 29 September 2016


 

Memories... they stay in you for a reason. When something bad happens, the memory in your memory box will appear in you and make you reminescent the times you had with you loved ones. Sure, some things can't be fixed most of the time. But the key to gluing back the relationship lies in you. Let me share a story of what happened between us throughout this album preperation.

 

Maybe it was 5 months ago, when the prolouge of this story began. Our company director had told us that we will be having our comeback on September. We were elated at the point that we were at cloud 9. Chorong unnie thanked our director and we started our recording for the album. After many thoughtful decision, we finalized the tracklist of the album.

A week after we started preperation, our emotions started getting mixed up. It all started when we realized that she had been more emo lately and was not at her right mind. Every action she does make us felt that she was confused. Then, we thought that it may be the sudden packed schedule of unnie's that made her tired.

However, this lasted longer than expected. Previously for our preperation for Pink Memory, Chorong unnie was only tired for a few days and became active again. But this time, she was grumpier and tired easily. Eunji tried asking Chorong if she was okay but she just kept nodding her head.

"5..6..7..8.." Our dance instructer counted. We worked on our dance to make sure that it will have knife-like precision. Then, Namjoo accidentally tripped while doing one of the part. It was that moment when Chorong suddenly let an outburst. She started scolder Namjoo,which she rarely does, and left the practice room. The rest of us then went to comfort Namjoo and told her that Chorong unnie was having PMS.(DON'T TELL CHORONG UNNIE I WROTE THAT!)

We decided to wait for Chorong unnie to come back and continue practicing. After 10 minutes, our manager oppa told us that Chorong unnie went back to the dorm first as she needed to leave to CheongJu for some family matter. 

We were frustrated by her harsh decision. Hayoung made us calm down and promised to talk to Chorong unnie on why she was acting this way as she treats the maknae the best. Eunji simply nodded her head and we went straight back to our dorms. 

That night, I could not sleep well. All that is running through my mind is what was bothering Chorong unnie. I kept flipping around my bed, trying to get enough rest for the practice the next day. Then, I heard a knock on my room door and told the person to come in. The door then slightly opened, allowing a head to peek through.

"You have not sleep yet unnie?" Namjoo asked. I shook my head and patted my bed to let the younger one sit beside me.

"Why are you here Namjoo-ah?" I asked.

"I am scared unnie... Chorong unnie has not been herself lately and she kept losing her temper easily..." Namjoo whimpered. I her hair and replied, "Don't be scared. Hayoungie will find a way."

Soon, a text message came into our phones. It was Eunji who told us to check Chorong unnie's instagram. I told Namjoo to open her account to check the post as I have not created one yet. The moment we read the post, we were shocked. Chorong unnie vented her anger onto SNS, telling an anti to stop harrassing her and her loved ones.

We then decided that we should have a group talk at Eunji's dorm to make sure Chorong would not run into her room halfway after the talk. 

The next day arrives and we headed towards Eunji's dorm to have the group chat. Chorong unnie had also arrived back in Seoul, wearing a cap to cover part of her swollen eyes. She then started, "You guys read the post didn't you?"

Silence engulfed the room as we did not know what to say. Hayoung then broke the silence and said, "Unnie, you can share your problems with us you know? You should not keep everything to yourself and vent it through anger. We were hurt by you but we were hurt even more by what you have kept from us. Please allow us to help you with you problem unnie..."

"..." Chorong unnie smiled. We noticed that a tear was rolling down her cheeks. We then gathered for a group hug and cried together. 

When Chorong unnie calmed down, she spoke, "Thank you for forgiving me... I am sorry for being so irresponsible... And maknae-ya, you talked like you are older than me... you've grown up."

"Unnie! Now is not the time to say such things! Who are we?" I shouted.

"APINK!" We shouted together.

The time slowly past as we prepared for the comeback. However, in between our preperation, we discovered that Chorong unnie had slight depression and so we pushed back our comeback date. We've spent most of the time to cheer unnie up and get her back into shape. Because of this incident, we were able to strengthen our bond and earn a new present. A present written to us by Chorong unnie herself. A present which represents our hardship. A present called 'To. Us'.


A/N: A small note after quite a while. Sorry if this chapter is too short or something. For the past two stories, I have been writing this based on the song 'To. US' and it made me so emotional. However everything here is fictional and I have no say into what really happened during the period of time where that b**** threatened our Chorong. Anyways, HELP STREAM 'ONLY ONE' MV IF YOU GOT THE TIME~ LOVE YOU!