Lost Pieces

Happily Ever After?

Tag: 2Eun

Date: 20 Feb '17


I sit at the dressing table, staring into the mirror as the time goes by. I looked through the veil, to see me in a wedding dress. I know that I should remember something. I should. Everytime I see the face of the one beside me in the picture, her eyes tells me that she was filled with love. Just like... ... me in the picture. 

I took up the picture of Taemin and I and this girl and me. There was a difference in my eyes. It was as though I was screaming for help and love in it. Thoughts flows through my head as I screamed for answers in it. However, this was just another fruitless attempt in gaining back my memory.

A memory, which I believe that I must remember... but I could not... the only piece of this puzzle was just her name. Jung Eunji. I closed my eyes and tried to recall... with these bits and pieces coming in here and there...

6 month ago...

"You are not meant to be together!" My mother shouted at Eunji who was hugging me so tightly that I could not breath. Her eyes were telling me that she won't let go unless I answer her question.

"She is meant to marry to Taemin. Not a girl whom the while country hates as she was known for being homoual!" My mother shouted. I wanted to rebutt by saying that she was not and we were mere lesbians.

The word hate made Eunji even more aggitated as she threw me towards the wall and jumped onto my mother to attack her. I slowly felt some liquid flowing out of my head as the surroundings started to turn black. All I heard was Eunji's cry for me and my mother's threat to send Eunji to jail.

2 weeks after that incident, I wake up to see Taemin by my side. But I could not recall anything before that...

"Naeun-ah! Why are you crying?" Eunji, my bestfriend called. I thought to myself... I remembered... all those pieces of the puzzle are back... except for one. Our relationship. 

Eunji tidied me up and sent me to my father to walk me down the aisle. After the officiant's speech, Eunji gave us a congratulatory speech. I felt fakeness and sadness in it. My eyes were starting to well up with tears. Soon after all the speeches, I noticed that Eunji had left. When the officiant asked whether Taemin agrees to the marraige. He willingly said yes with love. But when he turned to me, I dropped my head. Removed the veil from my hair and ran out of the church to find back my last piece.

I ran out and turned into an alley, where I knew that she would go. I quickly ran in there and hidden beside Eunji and covered . After every observer ran to other directions to find me, I pulled her into my car and drove to Eunji's place.

While I was driving, I cried and murmurred, "I remember..."

"What did you say?" She asked. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"I SAID I REMEMBERED!" I shouted with sadness and cried even more.

"Don't kid with me Naeunnie..." She replied.

I clenched my fist even harder and said, "I remembered everything. The reason why we are together. The reason why our marraige failed. The reason why you landed in the police station... last but not least... the reason why we were very sad..." 

I spoke softly at the end. Eunji then teared up, which she seldom does. By seeing that, I let go of the steering wheel and landed a kiss on her lips. Our first kiss after I recall my memory. Our first kiss after 6 months. However... it was also our last kiss. Our last kiss in this relationship. Our last kiss in this lifetime.


A/N: Here is the part 2 you guys were wanting for! To be honest, I was slightly tearing up while writing this one... well because of goblin i became more emotional i guess kkk .anyways, sorry for making you wait for a long time! I was having both author block and school stress... cya next time!

crazyBJ