Chapter 09

The Power of Friendship (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time sure flies fast that it’s already 2 months ever since Mark and Bam Bam moved in the house with the others. Both brothers have getting used to adapt in their daily activities. Every morning, Bam Bam left for school. Just about last week, he found himself a part time job at the nearby mini mart. At first, Mark was against the job but Bam Bam being Bam Bam, successful assured his older brother that it won’t affect his school grade. And finally, with lots of aegyo, Mark finally gave in to the younger request and let Bam Bam take the part time job.

While for Mark, he has already gets accustomed to his job very fast. He gets along very well with his teammates as well. He even introduced his teammates to his housemates who magically get along well.

“Tuan Yi En, aren’t you going home?” Mark snapped out of his thought when he heard Jackson shouted at his right ear.

“You don’t have to yell, GaGa.” Mark rolled his eyes at the younger before he packed his book. He was so into his own thought that he didn’t realize the class has already over. He looked around the class which only left the two of them. He sighed as he followed Jackson to walk out of the room.

“But seriously, what’s on your mind? You seemed so into your thought throughout the class.” Jackson asked Mark once they walked out of the building.

“Nothing important. Just some thinking,” Mark replied the younger shortly.

“What about? Come on, tell me.” Jackson whined at the older.

“Yah! Stop whining at me! I’m not going to tell you anything!” Mark scolded at the younger.

“Why are you so mean towards me?” Jackson protested unhappily.

“Why are you so annoying towards me?” Mark attacked Jackson back sarcastically.

“What? When? Where?” Jackson eyed the older with ‘I’m hurt’ face expression.

“Everytime, everywhere, every hour, every minute, every second...” Mark replied the younger back.

“You are so mean to me, you cotton bud!” Jackson angrily playful scolded Mark. Mark raised his eyebrows up in confusion as he looked at Jackson. “Yeah, you Mark Tuan! Meanie Cotton Bud!”

“What cotton bud has to do with me?” Mark was perplexedly looking at Jackson.

“Have you seen your small face with your tall body? Just like a cotton bud, but a real meanie one!!!” Jackson stuck out his tongue at the L.A native before he ran away before the older got to hit him.

“Yah Wong Ga Ga! Don’t you run away from me!” When Mark finally realized the meaning of Jackson tease on him, he immediately ran after the younger to get his revenge.

“And get myself killed by you? NO!” Jackson yelled back at the older while he kept running.

However, he suddenly stopped running when his eyes caught the familiar someone who was squatting down in front of a mini mart not far from where he’s stopping.

 

OUCH!

Jackson shouted in pain when he felt the back of his head been smacked by none other than Mark. However, noticing the frozen state of the Hong Kong native, Mark was confused. “Yah, what’s wrong with you?”

“Is that Jinyoungie?” Mark followed where Jackson was pointing, and he was shocked. That’s Jinyoung, their housemate who has both his palms over his face, his body seemed shaking. Jinyoung is crying.

Without no words exchanging, both Jackson and Mark immediately approached their mother of the house. Mark was the first one who squatted down to the younger level as he softly called him, “Jinyoungie, are you alright?”

Hearing Mark familiar voice, Jinyoung seemed shocked, however the next thing he did threw the oldest surprised; Jinyoung threw himself into Mark embrace, crying his heart out. Mark was too taken back at the sudden hug as he exchanged shocking look with Jackson. However, Mark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter