Chapter 18

The Power of Friendship (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JINYOUNG POV

None was saying a word during our ride to the police station. While Jaebum hyung was driving the car, I was in passenger seat while the others were at the back. The atmosphere in the car was tensely worrying for the two youngest who was in the station right now.

Luckily, it wasn’t long before I arrived at the station. Mark hyung was the first one who dashed out of the car towards the building. All of us followed behind.

And there the two youngest were, sitting by the chairs around; but what was shocking us were the bruises and split lip on their faces. Oh God! Don’t tell those two got into a fight or something?

But before one of us managed to get out of our shock, the shout relief from Bam Bam voice snapped me out of my thought. I saw Bam Bam who immediately hugged his older brother while spluttering out English words I didn’t understand.

With my motherly instinct, I immediately approached Yugyeom who didn’t look up from looking at his feet since we entered. “Gyeom-ah, you’re alright?” I asked the youngest softly.

Yugyeom didn’t answer but only nodded his head.

I sighed as I looked at the youngest who still had his head bowed down. “Kim Yugyeom, look at me.” I said sternly at the youngest who finally dared himself to look at me. I gasped in shock when I noticed the bruises on his face and his split lip. “Yah, what happened with your face? Did you get into fight?” I immediately checked on him as I got worried for his wound.

“I’m fine, hyung.” Yugyeom replied me softly.

“Tell me who hit you? Who did this to you?” Suddenly I was getting so angry for whoever hurt my dongsaeng.

“I said I’m fine hyung. I just got into fight, that’s all.” Again, Yugyeom replied me shortly. I know the youngest must have something he didn’t tell me, and still refused to say it out although I scolded him. I sighed as I know the youngest well. He could be stubborn as hell if he wanted.

I know there’s nothing I can do to coax something out of the youngest but to turn to look at Bam Bam who was now having his head down.

Mark hyung looked furious at his younger brother.

 

BAM BAM POV

I couldn’t lift my head up to look at my angry older brother. Mark must have been so disappointed in me at that moment.

“Kunpimook Bhuwakul.”

Okay, now I am sure I’m going to die in Mark hands. The fact that he has called me in my Thai name could only mean one thing; Mark is really mad at me. However, I was still too scared to look up at my older brother.

“Look at me.”

I gathered all my courage to look up in the eyes of my older brother. I know not to anger him even more because it won’t be a good decision for my life.

“Explain now.”

I sighed in guilty as I honestly explained out, “We were getting home when those boys appeared out of nowhere and asked for our money. When they found out we had no money on us, they started to bully us and we’re just defending us by hitting them back. I swear, that’s what happened, I’m not lying.”

“And?” I noticed Mark still looking at me angrily. “What else aren’t you telling me about?” I know I couldn’t ever lie to my older brother as he can always easily read me like a book. I sighed as I turned to look at Yugyeom guiltily before I admitted it all out.

“Actually those boys were bullying Yugyeom. I found out this morning when I found him being beaten up in an alley. We skipped school so I can tend to his wounds, but unfortunately when we’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter