Chapter 12

The Power of Friendship (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JINYOUNG POV

“Jinyoung-ah!” I heard Mark hyung called my name as I turned around to see him running out of his work building. The older has called me in the lunch time, asking me to accompany him somewhere. I just agreed to the older and promised him that I’ll be waiting for him outside his working building.

“Sorry Jinyoungie, I got emergency last minute work, you waited long for me already?” Mark hyung apologized.

“That’s ok, hyung.” I smiled the older who seemed tried to catch his breath. “Where do you want me to accompany you to hyung?” I asked him.

“Let’s go.” Mark hyung didn’t answer me as he just dragged me towards the Seoul Train Station. I looked confused at the older who just ignored my visible confusion as he walked towards ticket section. I frowned.

However, when I heard what the older mentioned about our destination, I was beyond shocked. The older bought the tickets to Busan.

Wait! Busan...!?

“What are you doing, hyung?” I immediately prevented the older from paying the tickets.

However, Mark hyung totally ignored me as he did the payment and took out the tickets. I didn’t move away from my spot as I glared at the older angrily. What is Mark hyung doing? Who does he think he is to take me back to my hometown?

“Jinyoungie, come on...” I was fed up. I was angry as I flinched away harshly from the older hold on me.

“What do you think you’re doing right now, hyung?” I angrily snapped at the older.

 

MARK POV

Honestly, I was shocked at the sudden anger from Jinyoung. I have expected it from the younger but I didn’t count on the hurt and sadness on his eyes. Jinyoung must have been so disappointed at me for doing something like that.

But I don’t have any other choice. I have promised to help him. And I will. I just don’t want to see Jinyoung to cry and sad again because of his problem.

I sighed deeply before I looked at the younger, “Jinyoungie, you can’t run away from this. You have to face it now or later.” I said to the younger truthfully. “You don’t have to be scared, I’m with you. I might not be able to help you with it, but I’ll be right beside you, I promise.”

Hearing what I said, I could notice the slightly less anger on the younger who still glared at me. “I can deal with it myself. You don’t have to be busybody about it.”

Again, I sighed as I heard the sharp words from the younger mouth. Okay, I admitted, it’s a bit hurt but I couldn’t be affected. Jinyoung just said those words out because he’s angry and clearly scared of facing his parents.

“Are you sure Jinyoungie? Are you really sure you don’t need me with you?” I tried different tactic by fulfilling what the younger wanted. “Fine if that’s what you want.” I said before I handed the train tickets into the younger hand and walked away.

While I walked away, I kept chanting in my mind for Jinyoung to stop me. Pabo Jinyoung, why are so stubborn in accepting my help? Oh God, what should I do if the younger really ignored and let me walked away of this station? Will he be okay alone?

In the midst of worry for the younger, I didn’t manage to hear the rushing footsteps behind him until I felt a hand grabbed my arm.

I turned around to meet with Jinyoung sadness and guilty face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter