Chapter 17

The Power of Friendship (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Rise and shine everyone! Good morning!”

Jackson loud voice has brightened the morning once he joined the others for the morning breakfast. Everyone has already used to his loud and booming voice in the house as they greeted him back warmly.

“Morning hyung! You seem chipper today!” Youngjae commented out.

“You know me, wild and y Jackson Wang!” Jackson beamed at himself proudly before he took his seat beside Bam Bam.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah... of course you are...” Jinyoung rolled his eyes at the Hong Kong native, too used to his unique personality already before he turned towards the youngest. “Anyway Gyeom, I forgot to give you your letter.” Jinyoung said to the youngest who looked surprised.

“What letter?” Yugyeom asked Jinyoung.

“Don’t know. I found the letter in front of the door when I went back home yesterday. Someone must have slipped it through the door. I’ll get it for you.” Jinyoung said before he got up from his seat and retrieved the letter from the drawer and handed it to the youngest.

Without waiting, Yugyeom accepted the letter and tore it up impatiently. Every pair of eyes was on the youngest who seemed turned annoyingly red before he stood up from his seat and excused himself for leaving first.

It was surprised everyone in the room as they watched the disappearing back of the youngest through the front door.

“What’s wrong with him?” Youngjae muttered out the confusion on everyone mind.

None able to reply Youngjae before suddenly Bam Bam shot up from his seat, “Hyungs, I’m going first, ok?” And just like that, without wasting any more seconds, he dashed out of the house in hurry; probably running after the youngest.

It was very visible of Bam Bam action. However the others didn’t say a word about it but let it go. Probably Bam Bam will be able to coax Yugyeom to tell him what happened since those two are quite close with each other now.

 

“Kim Yugyeom!” Yugyeom heard Bam Bam familiar voice calling him from behind. He turned around to see the running friend of his approaching him. “Yah, wait for me!”

Yugyeom stopped in his track as he watched the Thai boy trying to catch his breath from running. “What’s the rush?” Yugyeom asked his friend.

“Yah! Why did you run away from the house without waiting for me?” Bam Bam protested unhappily.

Yugyeom sighed guilty; Bam Bam and he are always go to school together since their schools are in the same direction. However, because of that stupid letter has made Yugyeom too caught up with his anger that he has forgotten about his friend.

“I’m sorry Bam.” Yugyeom apologized.

“Is something happened, Gyeom? You seemed to rush out of house once you read the letter.” Bam Bam looked confused yet worried at the same time.

“No, everything’s fine.” Yugyeom tried to fake a smile at his friend, not to worry the Thai boy.

Bam Bam sighed as he knew Yugyeom must be hiding something he didn’t ready yet to say it out. Bam Bam understood as he didn’t want to pester his friend about it. The Thai boy smiled back at the youngest as he said, “Hey, you know you can always talk to me. My Korean may not be good enough but I’ll try my best to help you if you need me.”

Yugyeom was touched by his friend words as he showed his true smile this time, “Thank you, my friend.”

“Hey, come on, the bus is here already.” Bam Bam suddenly informed the youngest who noticed their bus approaching the bus stop. Both boys immediately hopped on the public bus towards their schools.

It only took 30 minutes for both boys to get off their stop. Upon hopped off the bus, both boys said goodbye to each other before they walked towards their own schools. As Bam Bam walked further steps, he suddenly remembered about the book he needed to give back to Yugyeom because the youngest has mentioned about needed to use it for today class.

“Ah! Stupid me! What should I do now?” Bam Bam muttered himself before he decided to run the opposite way towards Yugyeom way. He needed to return the book to the youngest; he’ll need it for his class today.

As Bam Bam ran, in hoping to catch the glimpse of youngest back when out of nowhere, he heard familiar voice coming from an alley not far from he’s standing. Bam Bam tried to sharpen his hearing to the familiar voice and had hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter