Chapter 20

The Power of Friendship (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JAEBUM POV

“Wait! You’re telling me that last night Yugyeom confessed out everything to you? About his family situation and everything?” I looked shockingly at Mark who just told me about Yugyeom confession to him last night.

To say I was shocked was understatement. Yugyeom was actually confessed out everything out to Mark who he has known only for 3 months? Wow...

“Yeah. He told me literally everything. He told me that he ran away from his house when he was 15 years old because he couldn’t take the abuse from his older brother. He also said that his parents didn’t help either as they were siding with their eldest son.” When I heard what Mark said, I nodded my head. So, Yugyeom really did tell him everything,

“Yes, I found him at the park nearby the house when I was on my home. He was being robbed by some bullies and I couldn’t help but to help him. At first, I pitied the younger boy so I let him stay in my house. At that time, Jinyoung has already living with me so it’s only both of us that took care of him. I guess you can say that Yugyeom has trust issue, probably due to his past. It took almost 8 months for him to finally open to us.”

I sighed as I visited the past memories before I continued, “Yugyeom was very quiet and always inside his personal space. It really took him very long time to finally back to himself. Usually he doesn’t easily get close to someone, not to mention trust in someone. But weirdly, he seemed to be able to accept you and your brother easily without burden of his past issue.” I honestly admitted out my thought.

“Huh?” I was almost laughed at the oldest confusion. “He didn’t tell me about his trust issue though. He doesn’t seem like one with personal issue.”

“Sometimes he just very good in hiding his feeling, but I guess this time he really showed himself out completely to you, Mark.” I said to the older who still taken back at my words. I smiled as I rested my hand on the older shoulder, “You know what I said before about you? You’re really good in comforting people.”

I laughed out when I noticed the glare the oldest gave him. “Admit it though. Ever since you entered our life, you have been nothing but a great help. Mark Tuan, you are really different from anyone I’ve known. You are quiet and doesn’t talk much but I guess that’s the charm in you; you have that charm that makes people trust in you and completely comfortable around you.”

“I’ll take that as compliment then.” I noticed Mark grinned back at me.

“It is a compliment, Mark.” I smiled sincerely back at the oldest.

“So, what should we do with Yugyeom now?” I heard Mark asked me.

I sighed as I replied the oldest, “I have talked to the doctor; Yugyeom can go home by today, I’m planning to do the payment now. Can you help me change the youngest to his clothes? Here, I brought his clothes with me.” I handed Mark the bag in my hand.

“Alright.” Mark nodded his head as we walked separate way.

 

YUGYEOM POV

“Where’s Jaebum hyung?” I asked Mark hyung who entered the room with a bag in his hand. “My clothes?” I asked, signalling to the bag.

Mark hyung nodded his head, “Yup. You’re free to go home today. Jaebum is currently dealing with the documents.”

“Oh Thank God! I hate hospital!” I naturally sighed in relief before I noticed the small chuckled from the oldest. “Hey hyung, thanks again for yesterday night. I feel a lot better now.” I sincerely thanked the oldest. Last night, I ended up confessed out everything in my heart out to the oldest. Both of us didn’t get much sleep but I feel fine, feeling a huge relief in my heart really worth it more than everything.

However, I felt guilty for keeping the oldest tired, not to mention he sacrifice his work by taking a day off for me.

“Anytime, dongsaeng.” Mark hyung smiled widely at me before he helped me out in changing out of the hospital gown. “Let me grab your bag.” I saw the oldest went to the drawer to take out my bag. The oldest was surely didn’t know that my bag was in opened condition that caused my stuff scattered on the floor. I just chuckled seeing the apologetic face on the oldest as he squared down to pick my stuff up.

“Hey Gyeom, what is this?” I tore my attention from my clothes towards the oldest who has already approached me with a paper in his hand.

“Ah! That’s the registration form someone shoved into me 3 days ago when I was on my way hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter