Our decision

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa was busy working on his guitar trying different compositions. When he engages in work he had no tiredness, no hunger and even thirst, he wont even talk to anyone. His fingers contionously played the guitar strings. His passionate work was suddenly disturbed by his daughter’s sweet voice.

“ appa appa can you help me tie my hair appa”

‘’ ah..ask your omma baby, appa is working now"

" omma told me to ask you appa " she pouted her little lips just like shinhye.

" then wait for appa to finish this"

" appa..you are always sitting with this guitar,do you love this guitar more than me appa'' she began to cry

" who said like that baby,appa loves you the most"

" ani you are lying appa, you don't love me that's why you are not tying my hair"

" oh don't cry appa will do it. Appa really loves you baby"

"more than this guitar"

"deh' he took her placed on his lap " give me the comb appa wil tie it"

he gently combed her hair and tied it perfectly he then released her from his lap " mm my hye hwa is so pretty now" he gave a kiss on her forehead.

" come let's check what omma is doing" he carried her in his arms walking towards the kitchen. 

" omma.. "

Shinhye turned see her daughter comfortably seated on her husband's hands. 

"omma look appa tied my hair"

" Chinja, "

Hye hwa smiled " deh omma "

" shinhye her hair had grown longer now isn't it" he said ruffling hye hwa's hair. 

" glad you noticed it Yong. "

" are you saying that I'm not  taking good care of my daughter "

" I don't meant it but at least you should spare some time for her"

Yonghwa released hye hwa from his hands and she went to play. 

" shinhye do you seriously think that I m not spending time with her"

" Yong of course I know you are busy,  but hye hwa is too small  she didn't knew that your are such a busy idol, she needs your care and love too, that s what I meant"

" deh... Some times I too feel it shin, but my job won't allow it"

" here " she handed him a plate

" mwo... Sweet potatoes" he was surprised. 

" hmm. You want to eat it right.. Biane I put all those you bought last day into the waste bin, "

He was amused " and you brought new"

" hmmm" she nodded looking down.

He took one piece and ate it " Do you want some "

She  took one piece smiling and put it in his mouth. The next thing she did made him surprised, she cupped his face taking a bite from his mouth. 

" taste good" she gave him a naughty smile. Yonghwa smiled to himself.  

" waeyo" she asked. He walked towards her 

" you are cute when jealous "he smirked and captured her lips the next moment. He bit her lips several times . " Mmm... Stop it Yong, "

" baby I can't get enough last night , can I have a round tonight too" he whispered. 

" ah... Yong you are too much " she pushed him

" wae.. "

" remember we have to go out tonight "

" where"

" you forgot 'you are beautiful reunion '.

 

Shinhye put her red lipstick and looked into the mirror. 

" mm.. Perfect "

Suddenly she sensed a pair of arms wrapped on her waist. He planted a kiss on her neck. " mmm" she groaned

" hey wipe of that lipstick " he said

" waeyo"

" you looks hot with that colour"

" ah.... You are jealous that somebody will look at me"

" of course "  

They are going for the you are beautiful reunion and yonghwa was looking so handsome  in his white shirt and denim jeans while Shinhye looked so pretty in her knee length floral dress. Nobody would think that they are parents of a 4 yr old,  both of them look so young. 

" geun suk hyung will be there and I don't want him to praise your beauty.. Remember that he liked you for a long time "

She laughed " yah.... My jealous husband...of course it's your turn now to be jealous. I really want him to look at me " she began combing her hair. 

" ah... You are not going to see him with this look"

" ah... Then try me"

The next moment he pushed her on the wall and crushed her lips so hard. " mmmm.... Mm" she moaned, she struggled hitting him but he didn't stop. Automatically she get lost in his kiss . She wrapped her hands on his neck and began returning his kiss , squeezing his well arranged hair.  They both parted breathing heavily. Shinhye blushed and gave him a hit. 

" ah... Cheat" she looked into the mirror rubbing her lips. 

" if you put that again the same process will be repeated again"

" ara... " she pouted. 

He laughed " deh.. Make it fast. We will be late... Where is hye hwa "

" may be in the living room I have dressed her up"

" I will check her then"

Yonghwa went to the living room 

" hye hwa.... Baby.. "

" wae appa" 

 

He smiled on seeing her " come let's go now"

" appa... Am I looking pretty" she swayed her body grabbing the sides of her frock

" of course my hye hwa is the most pretty in the world " he took her in his arms. 

" Chinja appa"

"deh.. " he kissed her on her cheeks. 

" Yong let's go " shinhye came out of her room

He nodded 

" my omma is so pretty today " hye hwa praised her omma

" Chinja baby"shinhye spread her hair sideways with her hand

" ah... How is appa looking baby" Yonghwa too wanted his daughter's compliment 

"not bad appa.. " she grin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter