Jealous doubtful Shinhye

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye was taking some food packets from the stall at the supermarket.  She picked each item one by one and put in her trolley. Suddenly she looked for her daughter and hye hwa was nowhere to be seen. Shinhye looked everywhere in panic " hye hwa... Baby"

Meanwhile hye hwa was near the fruit stall. It was like something had caught hye hwa's attention. She was looking at a gorgeous woman standing on the opposite side. The woman was wearing a pink top very pretty in her long dyed hair. It was the snsd maknae  where hye hwa's attention was focused.

" Seohyuna look at that kid staring at us.... She looks familiar " teayeon reminded Seohyun. She turned to look at hye hwa

" oh... Isn't that yonghwa oppa's and shinhye' s daughter " Seohyun said. She went near hye hwa and picked her up. " hey are you alone,  sweetie where is your omma"

  " say hi baby. Haven't your omma taught you anything " teayeon said.

While hye hwa felt uncomfortable in Seohyun's hands. " I want to go to omma" 

" hey this is your omma too baby" the snsd leader said winking at Seohyun.

" ah stop it unnie"

" hye hwa" shinhye approached her daughter 

" omma" hye hwa automatically spread her hands towards shinhye. She took hye hwa from Seohyun's hands. 

" oh shinhyessi it's been long time we met" she put her smile

" deh.... Your shopping over" Shinhye inquired. 

" deh we are leaving ...hmmm how is Yonghwa oppa is he doing well"

".....oh" shinhye felt irritated on Seohyun's inquiry about her husband " you must have seen him recently for MCing.  I  hope you would have asked him personally "

Seohyun smiled.

" I m leaving. Good to see you" saying this she dragged hye hwa from the Snsd girls.

" wow... She is stunning even after giving birth " teayeon praised Shinhye " no wonder your husband never looked at you"

" ah.... Unnie". Seohyun gave taeyeon a hit

 

" what were you doing there hye hwa. Omma told you to never leave me when we are outside isn't it" shinhye scolded her daughter while taking her away. 

" omma I didn't go she came and pick me up"

After they came back home Shinhye was talking on the phone to her friend im semi , one of best friends in the industry 

" Shinhye,  is it true that your jealous husband agreed letting you acting along with Lee minho si"

" deh semi ya. He had to. He still goes to MC with his ex-wife,  then why can't I act with my Co stars "

" yaay...shinhye you are still jealous of that idol"

".....semi ya even before our marriage too his agency was always pushing him with her,  that I have endured, but now isn't it too much that my husband had to work with that girl again"

" you are really jealous ....ha ha... By the way how is hye hwa.... I really miss her shinhye"

" oh she is fine, let's meet one day semi ya and I will bring  hye hwa too.... "

Suddenly a loud noise of something fallen down is heard. Shinhye was startled and ran to the room in panic " hye hwa baby what's it"

 

Shinhye saw her little girl sitting on the floor with a carton in front of her. She was exploring it. Shinhye sighed seeing her. Shinhye said bye to in semi and told her she will call later

 

" you scared me hye hwa,  I thought you have fell down "

" ani omma.. I want to look what is in this"

" oh god.... It's all your old toys. Omma had kept it in the box since it is not usable for you anymore. Give me I will put it back"

" ani omma I want to look it "

" hye hwa just hear what omma says"

" wat if I look it omma.. "

" don't you hear what I  said. Should I  punish you then" shinhye scolded hye hwa

" ahek.....ahek... EEeeeeeeeee" hye hwa began to cry hysterically. 

Shinhye sighed.  When hye hwa cries shinhye feel helpless. " it's OK don't cry. But after looking it keep it just like this arasoo"

" deh omma" hye hwa grinned. 

" you naughty "shinhye pinched her cheeks. " you play here. Omma had work in the kitchen mm.. " hye hwa nodded and shinhye kissed her daughter on her forehead " mmuah"

Shinhye was stirring the hot food when hye hwa came to her " omma look at this" 

Shinhye saw a cute teddy bear in hye hwa's hand " I have found this in that box omma. But why is appa and that auntie's picture in my teddy" hye hwa showed her the teddy bear. Shinhye took that bear and, hye hwa was right,  there was a picture of yonghwa and his ex-wife,  one picture of their wedding photoshoot pasted on the bear. " ah.... How did this came here." shinhye cursed. It was obvious that it was a fangift from a yongseo fan,  may be gifted to yonghwa long before. 

" you got this from the pile of your toys baby"

" deh omma'' 

Why is he still keeping this.Whether he had developed feelings for her that time.She thought.

" omma give my teddy I want to play" hye hwa broke her daydream

She smiled and gave the teddy bear back to her daughter.

When her chores are finished she settled in front of her laptop .Shinhye was surfing the internet when something caught her attention. 

" what's this"

SNSD Seohyun reveals that she considers  her ex husband Jung Yong Hwa to be a music genius and admires him for his dedication.

‘’ ah…really,why are they using the word ‘ex husband’……damn that show..he is MY husband” Shinhye gritted her teeth looking on the computer screen

SNSD Seohyun in a recent interview mentioned her we got married partner Jung Yonghwa being really talented on making hit songs “He really is a music genius and knows how to make  wonderful songs. He is really hardworking and Someone with great dedication to work. I think every artists should be like that . I have heard his recently released album.  It  felt so good like I was transported to somewhere else and his  voice has different shades which is rare to find.Just the moment I heard his song I personally called him and appreciated him”

“mwo….Then he didn’t told me that seohyun calls him personally…..liar” Shinhye cursed

Seohyun mentioned that Jung Yonghwa is a very helping friend for her.She said that he supported her a lot while they attended the award ceremony as MCs “ I was always nervous before the show started, but he was just cool and made the situation so comfortable "

 She felt so disturbed on reading it. She don't know why she suddenly felt upset. Recently Yonghwa had to MC with his ex wife again and even after yonghwa's marriage with Shinhye the medias will again mention his virtu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter