Are You There

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I have been waiting for you so long. Its been like ages.Will you be my girl" Lee Min Ho asked for Shinhye's hand.

" Its been ages that I was waiting to hear it from you " Shinhye said looking into his eyes. He took her hand and kissed passionately. The faintly lit room was glowing in the golden light. He comes closer and holds her waist and they look into each other's eyes. He hugs her tightly and she wraps her hands around his waist.

" sarange" he whispers in her ears.

"CUT" The director yelled. " Shinhye perfect, good job Lee Minho si". he complemented them. " And we have to shoot two more scenes here itself. so be ready after a break"

"deh" Shinhye and Minho said.

Shinhye's stylist was arranging her hair. And she was looking into the mirror in her hand putting her lipgloss and the mirror reflected the image of a familiar face. She suddenly turned back.

" Surprise" with his usual naughty smile.

" yonghwa you ... you didn't informed me" she said still surprised.

"wae should I take an appointment to see you"  he said with a smile , still handsome in his black shirt and denim jeans.

" ya not that I meant. I thought you were busy. hmmm did you ate something" 

" I m not hungry. You havent called me since 3 days. Wae at least you should have messaged me. Unless our fights are going on there was always atleast one call from you. Did you just starting to ignore me or else are you blinded by the glow of your old prince charming" 

" ya why r u thinking like that. You know I have been so busy these days. I have to complete many Cf s like this that I have signed. I have been not getting enough time to sleep. Chinja miane for ignoring you . The shoot sometimes extends late nights so I dont want to disturb you . I know you were working hard for the album and you should rest well too. And why are you speaking like this. There is no one who could blind me with his glow other than Mr Jung YongHwa . Is that okay"

" Hey dont flatter me  like that. I m not going to fall for it okay" he said pinching her cheeks with both his hands.

"ya what are you doin-" She couldn't finish when someone enters into their personal space

" Hey whaats going on here. Romance behind the camera. I bet that no drama scenes could beat these kind of real life romance between husband and wife" Lee Minho said

" Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter