Those times

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flasback ( 3 yrs ago)

 

 "shin wake up" shinhye's sleep was disturbed by yonghwa's voice.

" mmm.. yong let me sleep"

" ani. You have slept too much, wake up."

"shiro' she said cuddling into the pillow

" if you dont wake up I will kiss you now" he said with his crooked smile.

"ah chinja" shinhye turned to face her husband who is now laying beside her.

she caught his shirt's collar " babo I know you wont stop with one kiss. So better leave before CEO fires you"

" wae why would he fire me. I m doing my job well" he said tucking her hairstrands behind her ears. He moved his hands to her cheek and traced her lips. Shinhye closes her eyes as he leaned forward. She waited for his lips to touch hers but he didn't kissed her. She opened her eyes to find him smiling at her.

Shinhye pouted .yonghwa chuckled on seeing her pouted face . He pinched her cheeks " how cute you are shin I really wanted to kiss you but like you said I wouldnt be able to stop myself if I do. Now wake up. Haven't you slept well"

 

Shinhye slowly rose from bed. " how can I, you are the one who not let me sleep last night"

Yonghwa chuckled. " how can I let you " backugging her and whispered into her ear " since you are becomng too hot  recently"

she hit him"yaaaaa..."

 

Shinhye made sandwiches for him and he ate it happily.

" shin ya I m leaving" Yonghwa said while putting his watch.

" deh" she said without diverting her attention from work.

" ah... This is not fair" he said with a disappointed face.

" wae" she said.

" I m going for my recording and this is the way you behave towards your husband" This time yonghwa pouted.

Shinhye sighed in defeat . She walked towards him and wrapped her hands around his neck.

" Then what should I do my dear husband"

" kiss me park shinhye si"

" with pleasure" 

They spent the next few moments devouring each other's lips. " mmm " she moaned as he kissed her hard. Yonghwa's hand was still grabbing her hair when they parted. He buried his face into her neck .

" ya what are you doing" she tried to push him. 

" hmm... your scent still tempts me shin" he said brushing his lips on her neck.

She chuckled and pushed him"leave now". He blew flying kisses to her before leaving. Shinhye laughed on his cheesiness.

When he leaves she usually engages in flowerarrangement or just  watch something. But that day she was not feeling good. She was not even feeling hungry.

Shinhye was having her breakfast when suddenly she felt her stomach growling and she rushed to the washroom to vomit.

" oh why am I feeling like this" she washed her face and mouth and sat on the couch. Her dizziness were not still gone and she sat there massaging her nape

" could it be......" she couldn't think of any other reason for her current dizziness,  how can she think of any other reason since she knew that  how y her husband is.

 

" congrats shinhyesi you are six weeks pregnant" 

" mwo" shinhye was surprised.

" wae, dont worry. Its normal for having the dizziness. From now onwards take care well. Eat good food and rest well. I m sure Yonghwassi will take good care of you"

" doctor, I really cant believe this. I wasn' t expecting this so early"

" That you should have  thought earlier. "

" Actually I was offered a drama. I m really confused now"

" shinhyessi  it is better to reject the drama and you should rest well. Your baby is in a very fragile state , any small shock or accident could harm the baby"

" ani... doctor. Its my baby more important for me."

" gud. I will prescribe some vitamin tablets for you. At present your body is weak. So make sure that you eat healthy food"

" deh doctor"

 

Coming back home she was dying to call Yonghwa.whenever she dialled his number , he was busy. But later answered her phone.

" wae why r u calling me shin. There have been more than 15 calls wae"

" Yong can u come early, "

" wae"

" I need to tell you something"

" deh you can tell me now"

" ah... ani I will tell you when you come home"

" baby tell me " he was getting impatient.

" Its ... ani  , its not proper to talk on phone"

" but then why did you calle-    chinja oh yes I will. Shin I will call you later, I busy now baby"

" deh" she hung up .

 

" so what was you dying to tell me" he said backhugging shinhye planting small kisses behind her ear. Shinhye felt goosebumps when his hot breath her skin.

God how do I tell him , she was really nervous.

Shinhye turned to face him . His eyes were still smiling at her with full of love. She moved closer to him.

" yong... that "

" wae why r u having starting trouble. Do you want to i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter