My Pretty husband

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" hye hwa eat this baby" appa yong was having a hard time feeding his girl. She just runs here and there like a butterfly. And he was following his little girl's every move.

" look if you dont eat appa will punish you!"

Hye hwa laughed and said " appa you will always say like this but u wont do anything"

" ah chinja " he scooped up his daughter and started tickling her.

“ look omma will be upset if u don’t eat”

“but omma is not here”

“she will come just now. So eat this paili”

“ani I don’t want appa”

“ fine then lets play a game”

‘what game appa “

“this is a special game. Appa will count one two three and during that time you should silently eat this and hide somewhere and appa will find you then”

Hye hwa was interested , Yonghwa really knows how to handle his daughter. Shinhye is really lucky isn’t it.

“deh aappa”

He then goes to the wall and started counting by hiding his eyes. Hye Hwa then hides behind the couch after feeding herself.

After counting upto fourty he then turns “ where is my little princess” he slowly searches his little doll and hye hwa was so immersed in the game . she sat under the couch silently without getting caught by her appa.

This time shinhye silently entered their home after finishing the first schedule of her shoot.

She puts her luggage down and walked forward to find her husband.

“Yong’ she was about to happily run to him suddenly he asked her to keep silence.

“hey don’t disturb we are playing” he said

Shinhye shrugged “ what’ . Yonghwa gestured her to look behind the couch.

Shinhye slowly moved towards the couch to see her little girl kneeling behind it. Seeing shinhye hye hwa jumped to her “ ommaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

Shinhye scooped her up ‘omma missed u so much baby’ she kissed her daughter nonstop

“hye hwa also missed u omma” she kissed her omma’s cheek.

“ ah chinjja”  she asked caressing her hair while yonghwa  came towards them “ did appa took good care of u” shinhye looked at yonghwa.

“ tell baby that we were rocking here”

“ omma me and appa played so many times and went out . appa bought me  lot of icecreams.  Two days before my tooth was paining omma”  hye hwa puts her palm on her cheek.

“ Chinja . why didn’t you tell me yong” she inquired him with a worried face.

“ its nothing serious shinhye. Her new tooth was coming thats why pain.”

“ whatever it is you have to inform me atleast , I m her mother”
“ if I have informed you ,you would have rushed here. I want you to concentrate on work”

" hmm, and how is it now baby"

" pain is gone omma"

" chinja .mmmm look what omma bought for u" shinhye took out a cute teddy bear for hye hwa.

" teddy bear gumawo omma" hye hwa hugged the bear.

" u like it baby" shinhye asked

" very much omma"

" then give me a kiss"

The little girl hugged her omma and kissed her cheek. Meanwhile yonghwa was preparing milk for hye hwa eyeing on them occassionally. While  hye hwa was playing shinhye walked towards yonghwa and backhugged him. She leaned her cheeks on his back " I missed you" she inhaled his scent deeply.

Yonghwa couldnt hide the smile formed on his lips. He just caressed her hands.

" why r u silent. Didnt u missed me" 

" not much" he turned to face her

" mwo" shinhye pouted.

Just then the little girl came towards her parents with the teddy bear in her hand.

" hmmm...so its only my baby who missed me" shinhye snatched the milk class from Yonghwa and started feeding her daughter.

"omma this appa was looking at your photo all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter