you are mine

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye felt her body full numb. Yonghwa stoodup and walked towards her. The maknae followed him. He came and stood facing shinhye.

" oh shinhye si you are here" she said with an expressionless face.

Sometimes there are situations where  voice will not arise from our mouth. Shinhye was silently staring at him.

" Yonghwa biane. I want to explain-"

" No need shinya. I m not in a mood to hear now"

" yong please I want to talk to you" she said holding his hand.

" I want to drop her. We can talk later. I m glad that she came when I called her. Otherwise the food I have ordered would have wasted." Saying this he walked away. 

Shinhye stood there silently when he left with ex virtual wife. She felt a big lump in her heart. There is no use in complaining. Sometimes she felt that love life is not suitable for an artist like her.

She stood there staring at the flowers she bought. Her sight is blurry due to tears in her eyes. Her phone vibrated. It was his message. She happily opened it but her happiness vanished in a second.

" do you  want me to pick you up"

She knew that he sent that message due to his obligation.

" No need yong. I m okay" she typed wiping  away her tears.

Yonghwa laid on the bed. He could only remember shinhye's face. Pain, jealousy and love were blended in those big eyes  of her.  He was really angry with her. He knew that he was hurting her but he  want her to realize  his feelings too. How much he was hurt when she ignored him. " I love you shinhye . But you hurt me really. I m so selfish that I dont want your love to be shared with anybody" he thought. 

" shinhye dear do you want to eat something" her omma asked when she came home.

" ani omma . I ate." she burst into her room and fell on the bed

She felt her mother's hands caressing her hair.

" What happened shinhye. you look upset"

"ani its nothing omma . i m really tired thats only"

" so there is nothing bothering you" 

shinhye just avoided her omma's gaze.

" You guys fought again?" . Her omma could really read her mind .shinhye's eyes were watery. she wiped away her tears.

" dont cry dear. It happens , sometimes such fights make us realize how much you love the other one. Just call him"

Shinhye nodded.When her omma left her room she tried calling him, but no response. She was expecting it , she then sent a message apologizing to him.

For the next two days too he didn't picked up her call.Shinye decided see him personally and she went to FNC building.

" Noona you are here" Minhyuk said with a happy smile.

" Minhyuk , are you fine, how is work going on" she said

" good noona. By the way why are you here. "

" ah.. I want to see Yonghwa.He is not picking up my calls" she said a little embarassed.

" Just like I have guessed. again a fight" 

" ah......it happened, you know him isn't it. He finds silly reasons to fight. So I thought of coming here and apologizing to him"

" But noona he had already left to china. His chinese movie's next schedule begins tomarrow"

" He left?.. So he went two days earlier........hmmm its okay. I m leaving then"

"noona is eveything okay"

"yes Minhyuk." she smiled hard.

 

The next day her shoot went in  a daze. She tried hard not to let her personal emotions invade.Even Minho noted her gloominess

“ what happened shinhye. Are you not feeling good”

“ani nothing oppa” she excused. She tried her best to stabilize her emotions till her shoot wrapped up.

Lying in her bed, staring at the ceiling, the only thing that comes to her mind is him. She missed him so badly. His talk, his teases, his scent , his touches, everything.The most painful thing a person faces is the indifference of the loved ones. Since he is avoiding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter