chap 2

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" oh I m so nervous unnie. It is difficult for me to start a face to face talk with him"  The girls generation maknae bit her lip.

" You are weird. Why are you thinking like that? He is one of the most friendly guys to approach. So whats the problem" Taeyeon assured her taking a sip of drink they ordered.

" ah yes I know he is, but-"

" what , just talk freely  when he comes. I know you really want this"

They now sees Yonghwa entering  pushing the restaurant door.

" There he is , just go" Taeyeon  said.

" oppa here" the maknae waved . She guided him to the table and gestured him to sit.

" I really have some work to do. So can you just come to the point without wasting time"

‘ oh oppa  i didn’t knew that you are busy.biane ‘ She apologized.

‘its okay’

‘ ‘oppa should we have some coffee’

‘ah.. .. umm deh’ he  nodded thinking that where this conversation is going. 

‘ u guys talk i will be back in a minute’ Taeyeon left them making an excuse. The goguma  couple is sitting alone  face to face.

‘ god how will  i ask him. Will he agree’ she thought.

She stole a glance at him. He is focused on his phone, typing something probably messaging someone ,may be his special girl.she thought.  She desperately wants to talk to him just like WGM days but what to do, mind is blank like a white paper. The silence is just awkward , really awkward.  Few moments of silence has passed.  The timely intervention of the coffee cups  have  proved good to the maknae.  He was blowing his coffee when she initiate  the conversation.

“oppa  I forgot to thankyou”

“ for what” he asked

“ For coming to my birthday . I doubted that you will come or not.”

“ oh that ...”    taking a sip of his coffee “ you are lucky that i was free that time” giving a most genuine smile.

“ HA HA oppa you are something. I m really thankful to you , you have helped me a lot when we emceed together” drawing the cup closer to her lips.

“ so why do you want to meet me now”

‘ ah oppa I m preparing for my solo debut’

‘ oh is it, thats great. But still you haven’t answered my question.’ He said still confused.

‘ I m coming to it oppa . actually I want to ask you a favour’

‘ whats that’

‘ can you..........can you just act in my MV oppa’

“ mwo” Yonghwa was surprised and at the same time amused. He was surprised that she had asked something exceeding his expectations and amused because her face is now covered with an expression like  ‘oh i shouldn’t have asked him’.

‘wae is there a problem oppa’ she said.

‘ah.... ...... but why do you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter