Going back to cha eun sang

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye slowly woke up in her husband's warm embrace. She turned to face his handsome face. Shinhye smiled and gently combed back his hair from his forehead. She slowly walked out of the bed carefully without waking him up. Suddenly a pair of arms caught her waist. 

" where are you going dear" yonghwa mumbled in a sleepy trance. 

She stayed and leaned her face towards him " it's morning already Yong" she said  on caressing his hair. 

" but it's too early" 

" ara...dont worry  You continue to sleep "

" wae, you don't want to sleep more"

" ani"

He propped up on the pillow.  " then let's have another round then" he said with a smirk. 

" YAA... You.. " she turned her face away to avoid him seeing her blushing. Yonghwa pulled her into him and hovered over her. He kissed her roughly and gently. She automatically wrapped her hands on his neck returning the kiss with equal passion. She could feel his growing bulge.

" what if ....mmmm.... Hye hwa...  wakes up " she  couldn't speak because of his passionate kisses. 

" she won't. She slept late last night" he paused his kiss and said in a husky voice. 

In few minutes he skillfully removed all her garments ending up in  a mind-blowing session

 

 

" open your mouth hye hwa .look omma will not play with you if you don't eat"  Shinhye is having a hard time feeding their little doll. Hye hwa is just sprinting here and there with a teddy bear in her hand and shinhye had to follow this little girl everywhere. Recently this is the usual scene.  Both mother and daughter will have a war like this in the morning. Yonghwa was watching this and was smiling. This is an entertainment for him too. Hye hwa's naughtyness is kind of stress reliever for him.

Yonghwa walked to his wife adjusting  the sleeves of his shirt. Shinhye sighed seeing him " look Yong. See what is she doing. You are the one spoiling her" she blamed him.  Yonghwa scooped his daughter and put her on his lap. "see  omma won't play if you don't eat".

Hye hwa grinned at him" No  need appa. If omma don't then I will play with you appa". 

" ah chinja. You and your appa. Then ask your appa to feed you" she gave him the food. he happily took it and beagn to feed his adorable daughter. She began to eat it surprising shinhye. Yonghwa gave a smile in victory to his wife. she left them offendingly to the kitchen area to prepare hye hwa's milk.

' appa appa my friend yumi is going for a picnic with her omma and appa. she said that it is so fun. when will we go appa " she pouted cutely.

"ah...' Yonghwa searched for an answer and shinhye was waiting what answer will he give. " we will also definietly go baby"

" when appa.." she began pestering him grabbing his shirt " very soon baby" 

' deh your appa will take you to everywhere inthis world . isn't it appa " shinhye mocked him. He understood what his wife was saying.Yonghwa always gives them promises but when something come up he will turn into the usual workaholic jung yonghwa. He slowly walked to his wife.

' This time sure shin. lets go somewhere" taking her hand. 

" I have heard this many times "  

" ani this time for sure. I really feel that I need to dedicate sometime for my daughter.As a father I want to enjoy her childhood with her. hmm....where do you want to go Shin"

"mmm.anywhere" she lockes her arms on his neck " anywhere where you , me and our baby is there"

" deh , I will make sure that the coming month I will be free" 

" hmm make sure you will keep your promise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter