I Can't just let you go

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

Park Shinhye was just like an angel when she walked through the red carpet. The cameras surrounded her captured each side of her beauty. She was so beautiful from each angle. 

 

even though her heart was paining too much she presented a smiling face infront of the cameras. She smiled and waved at her fans. This award fuction is going to be memorable for her. Cha eun sang and Kim Tan had been imprinted into the minds of a lot of fans. And ofcourse this award night is going to be a treat for Tan- Eun Sang couple fans. During the award ceremony The MC was always mentioning and teasing them from time to time. As a well mannered lady she praised her co star , thanked him for being nice to her, even though she knew that she had gone through many uncomfortable situations througout the filming.

 

'' Noona you looks so pretty" Minhyuk said while he met her at the ceremony.

" gumawo Minhyuk... Hmmm.... How is everyone" she inquired.

" Fine .They have to attend a show. May be performing now"

" mm deh. I think MC s will always link me and Minho oppa tonight. If Yonghwa watch me he will hate me more"

" ani noona don't think like that. How can hyung hate you . You guys just need to talk. Why don't you just call him"

" ......I will just come " she excused and left avoiding that topic. Minhyuk sighed heavily. 

After the ceremony Minhyuk came back.

" hey how was the ceremony " Jonghyun inquired

" Pretty good. The heirs couple was the center of attraction " Minhyuk lowered his voice not to be heard by Yonghwa. 

" So means something happened where Hyung won't be happy right? "

" deh... Considering his jealous nature  there was more than enough "

" so we should definitely watch it " Jonghyun said. 

" Are you guys mad. Hyung will get mad at us. His mood is already not good"Jungshin warned

" so what,  it's obvious that he still loves Shinhye. Let's test his love for her today. There is a saying that you won't realize the value of something until you lose it" 

 

the boys preferred watching the award show in their dorm, but Yonghwa was not even looking into the screen. He was busy working on his guitar

"hyung aren't you watching" Minhyuk invited him to join him

"Cant you see that i m doing work" he shut up Minhyuk's mouth. both jungshin and jonghyun exchanged glances. They knew that Yonghwa is giving an excuse just not to watch. But from time to time he looks at the screen whenever his beautiful girl is shown. He felt irritated when Shinhye praised Minho

  

"tsk..Romeo" he murmured without diverting his attention from his work.

"did you say something hyung" Minhyuk .

" what.."

' you are still jealous " 

"who is jealous.why should i" Yonghwa put a serious face to defend.

" C;mon Yonghwa just admit you are still not able to send her out of your heart." Jonghyun said

"..." he again get himself involved into his work.

" Hyung why did you guys still create a wall.And I  know you both are suffering. Why are you so obstinate, just a phone call is enough to end these sufferings  isn't it" Minhyuk again brought the topic.

" He wont do that Minhyuk" Jungshin continued " it will hurt his ego, now I understand why many beautiful relationships fail"

" You guys just leave me alone." Yonghwa said in a furious tone " You are right Jungshin some relationships dont just work out.Its better we end it. And I m just redesigning my life. Shinhye will be my friend forever , nothing more nothing less" Yonghwa abruptly stood up and went to his room. The boys just at there speechless,they were trying to reunite this love birds,beacause it obvious that Yonghwa and shinhye are still in love but they both try to hide their longing and feelings. Deep inside Yonghwa wanted to watch the show but his pride doesn't let him. All his thoughts will found the endpoint at Shinhye. Of course he really mises her, her talk , her smile , her laughs. He couldn't even think about any other girl taking Shinhye's place.He realized that he cant forget her easily.The repressed emotions killed him and he bursted out of the room.

" Im hungry, is there something to eat"

The boys looked up  confused.
" Look in the refrigerator hyung"

He went to open the refrigerator ' nothing here". In order to engage in something he went to the kitchen and took out some uncooked noodles and began preparing the food for four of them. 

" here I have prepared something" He handed the plates to each of them.

"wow' the boys excitingly took the food served and began to eat. Yonghwa then joined the boys in watching and continued eating. His heart was craving to see her in person. 'Does she became more pretty in those days I have nt met her'. He thought. She looked like a goddess , even the handsome actor Lee Jong Suk coudn't take his  eyes of from her. 'damn it'. Yonghwa cursed in mind

Shinhye almost cried on receiving her award . Du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter