home sweet home

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa and shinhye are lying in the bed under the comforter. They just stare into each others eyes. Yonghwa keeps on caressing her . Shinhye loves being caressed by his rough fingers. She just smiled 

'shinya you are very beautiful' he said

' ya why r u saying this everytime'

' I cant stop saying this .I mean you are becoming beautiful day by day. whatss the secret"

" ya stop teasing me. "

" I mean..."

'stop talking you babo' . She leaned over and kissed him hard.

" mmm " yonghwa  just moaned. 

" ah.. Shin..." He murmerred when she moved down devouring his skin. Even after few years of marriage they still behave like teenagers passionately in love. Yonghwa raised his upper body making her sit on his lap. She continued kissing him aggressively.

                           *   *  *

' hye hwa eat this' shinhye was trying to feed her little girl who is sitting on her lap. But the little girl is not interested ,she keeps moving her face.

'I dont want omma'

"be a good girl eat this' shinhye keeps on trying to feed her.

'I want appa to feed me. appa feed me' The little girl raised both her hands for her appa to carry her.

Yonghwa took her in his hands and started feeding her. She began to eat obediently

shinhye just sighed, sometimes she felt that hye hwa shows more attachment to her appa.

'You and your appa. you dont like omma feeding you' shinhye pouted.

' Look baby your omma is jealous' yonghwa .

The little girl smiled and said ' omma , appa will always be busy. you are the one always feeding me , but I want appa to do that too'

'ah chinja' shinhye kissed on her cheek.

'you naughty. you are just like your omma' yonghwa kissed on his little girl's cheek nonstop.

When yonghwa finished feeding her , he found shinhye focused on her phone and smiling.

"hey wats that, did any of your old costars messaged you'

' ya seriously you are still the same jealous yonghwa"she pouted "its not any message, look at this . I posted our baby's picture on instagram.. Isn't she cute''

 

' .

' hm she is just like you, pure and pretty. she is truly a precious gift for us , isn't it' Yonghwa said and shinhye nodded. 'You knowshin, when our baby smiles the happiness I m having is greater than getting an award"

she agreed "really yong I felt the same. She is the best award I have ever got"

Shinhye put Hye Hwa to sleep, after that yonghwa left to his work.In her leisure time she sometimes watch her previous dramas. Honestsly shinhye was really interested in some roles offered to her after her marriage, but she rejected it for her daughter. she knew that hye hwa needs her parents care in this age. Sometimes watching her dramas again makes her happier, she finds a pleasure in rewatching it.

Shinhye was watching her drama doctors that day. Suddenly her phone rang and she left the space attending her phone. Me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter