happy family

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Shinye and yonghwa realised that they dont have the strenghth to stay away from each other any more. Thats why they tied the knot soon .It was a grand wedding and just like they wished they traveled together a lot after the marriage. But time flews so fast isn't it.

The shining rays were touching yonghwa’s eyes  and he was too lazy to wake up . He was about to cuddle more comfortably when he sensed someone pushing his body .

‘ mmm let me sleep” he said without opening his eyes.

‘ appa appa wake up” his little girl doesn’t want her appa to sleep.Yonghwa opened his eyes to find his liitle alive doll smiling at him. He pulled her liitle girl into his embrace “ mm so my liitle hye hwa had gotten up so early wae”

“ appa wake up, you promised to take me out” his little daughter said

“where is omma”

“omma is making breakfast.”

“baby hye hwa look appa want to go to work ,and we will go together in the evening. So now my princess just go and get ready to got to nursery’

She began to cry “ ani ..appa you will always say this and later forget everything’

“ look baby this time appa will surely take you out”

“promise”

‘chinja’ he said “ now give appa a kiss”

“mmuah” his little girl kissed on her appa’s cheek .

Yonghwa took a shower and dressed up and he  just entered the kitchen to find shinhye busy preparing the breakfast. He came and backhugged her and placed his chin on her shoulder. Even after becoming an appa he need to be pampered by his beautiful wife.

“wae, why so late”

“mm I want to sleep more”  

"ah chinja , our baby gets up early than you...mmm....yong” she just stood enjoying his small kisses on her neck.

‘ mm you smell great” he said burying his face into her neck and inhaling her scent deeply.

Shinhye turned to face him and stared into his eyes. His smile still has the power to melt her. some of his buttons were ed

‘why is this ed’ she said

‘I left it for you to do that’ he said with a naughty smile.

‘ah chinja’instead of buttoning it she ed the other ones tracing his abs.He gave her a tempting smile. Its  been weeks since they made love. Yonghwa was recently busy with his concerts and shows so whenever he comes back home he will be tired . He will fall into his bed taking his dinner . Shinhye will find him sleeping soundly hugging his little goddess and she had to satisfy with one passionate kiss they share just before he goes to bed .She wrapped her hands on his neck. He grabbed her waist and leaned forward to nibble  her juicy lips.she closed her eyes breathing harder waiting for his lips to crash her’s.

‘’ APPAA’ that shrieky voice made them startle and they suddenly distanced themselves. Shinhye and Yonghwa found their liitle doll smiling at them. Jung Hye Hwa – she is pretty and adorable just like shinhye.Now their happiness is their little girl. Even though she is just four yrs old she is an intelligent child. Hye Hwa sometimes shows maturity than kids of her age. Hongki sometimes tease yonghwa and shinhye saying that their little doll is not dump as her appa and omma

Hye Hwa is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter