special day

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

  “ baby, hye hwa come here. Hey don’t pick up that ‘ shinhye was trying to control her daughter. Both mother and daughter were in the supermarket. Hye Hwa was walking here and there and picking up things infront of her.

“omma I want this” she picked up a large box of chocolate.

“ Omma had already taken chocolates. Isn’t that enough for you”

‘ani I want this” she pointed to her favourite one.

“baby why r u making trouble. Your teeth will become worse if you eat too much chocolate arasso”

The little girl began to cry ‘ani .. i want it omma  ‘she began rubbing her eyes crying ‘’ahek ahek ‘.Hye Hwa’s shrieky voice become louder and louder. Shinhye kneeled in front of her daughter ‘’baby sh...dont cry. Here it is’ shinhye had no other option other than buying it.

Now the little angel was happy and smiled at her. Shinhye chuckled “you are just like your appa.you both wont stop till you get what you wish” shinhye scooped her daughter  ‘come lets pay for this’ kissing  the little girl’s cheek and walked to the paying counter.

Hye Hwa was comfortably sitting in her omma’s hands  and she began to eat the chocolates making her little face covered with melted chocolate. Shinhye wiped her face time to time “ Hye Hwa eat slowly baby.”

“shinhye”  suddenly a voice greeted her. Shinhye turnedto face the the person with  hye hwa in her hands. She suddenly recongnized the person.

“ oh......jongsuk” she was surprised.

“what a pleasant surprise.”

“ah chinja . Is your shoot here’ shinhye asked

“ani just come for shopping. And how have you been’

“very good”

“so are you not having any plans on continuing acting”

“ah.. actually not now. I have been acting from my teens . So now I want to take rest”

“I didn’t expect that you will reject the offer to act with me”

“That ..you know it is difficult for me to stay away from her.”

“what difficulty are you talking. She is now grownup and you can ask Yonghwa to look after her when you go for shoot. It was such a nice character for you”

“Nothing is important for me other than my  family now . You wont understand it , once you have a child only you will realize it “

“Hmm.. Is your shopping over, what have you brought”

“nothing just. My baby is tired sitting in home so I decided to take her out “

“is that so’’ he pats hye hwa’s cheeks ‘’ how r u baby. Do you know me. Haven’t you seen me in TV’

But hye hwa has no expression . she stared at jongsuk with an expressionless face

“baby say hi to samchoon’ shinhye said . The liitle girl just blinked her eyes at her omma and stared at jongsuk without uttering a sound. Shinhye was embarrassed .’ Hye hwa say hi’ . Again failed

“Its okay shin. May be she don’t like me just like her appa “

Shinhye put her down ‘’ ani she is just.... tired thats why’’ shinhye took hye hwa’s palms.

When jongsuk left the place hye hwa asked  “ omma why did that samchhon said that appa don’t like him”

“ah...hm.did he said like that”

“deh omma . you haven’t heard it.”

“ani” 

“he said like that omma . If appa don’t like him then Hye Hwa also don’t like him”

“ah chinja . Then what about that aunty whom me met last day when we went to eat baby”

“who omma, that long haired aunty to whom appa talked”

“deh.”

“but that aunty was nice. She gave me chocolates omma ,and appa said that she was his chingu”

‘Hmm but omma don’t like her “ shinhye said pouting

“If omma don’t like her ,Then I also don’t like her” hye hwa said with a big smile which already made shinhye laugh.

Shinhye chuckled “ come lets go home . Today is a special day baby”

“wae omma”

“ That is three years before ,this day was  the day when omma and appa began to live together”

“ chinja omma . Then where was me then” hye hwa’s question troubled her

‘ah..you were little baby then. Come omma will carry you” shinhye lifted her daughter. 

That day was indeed special . Its been three years since Yonghwa and Shinhye had tied the knot. And Yonghwa had already promised Shinhye to celebrate their wedding anniversary in the evening.

Shinhye washed up her daughter and dressed her up

“ are we going somewhere omma “ the little girl asked when shinhye was combing her hair.

“deh just wait for appa to come home and lets go together”

Meanwhile Yonghwa was still busy practising for an upcoming music show.When he engrosses in work he forgets everything. Time was passing, and he had totally forgotten about his promise.

Shinhye was looking at her watch

“omma why is appa not coming”

“ I don’t know may be your appa had forgotten everything”

The baby girl just pouted. Shinhye just sighed and went to the kitchen. Suddenly shinhye’s phone rang and hye hwa took the call. She know how to take the call .

“ yubseyoooo’ hye hwa shouted

“baby its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter