a dutiful husband and appa

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" omma omma  I m scared . Lets go from here" hye hwa began to cry hysterically "Aaaaaaaaaaaa ahek ahek"

Shinhye had brought hye hwa for a dental checkup but she was crying even before the dentist examined .

" baby dont cry nothing to be scared, omma is here" shinhye tried to calm her daughter. But nothing is more scarier than visiting a dentist for hye hwa.

" hye hwa dont cry just open your mouth" the doctor was trying his best. But what to do the little girl keeps on shrieking and crying. And finally after a lot of struggles the checkup was over and shinhye carried her crying daughter in her arms.

Hye hwa's delicate cheeks were still damp due to her tears. Shinhye wiped her face and  kissed on her cheeks

" omma's little princess is still crying. Wae omma told you that not to cry"

" omma I dont like to go there." She leaned on shinhye's shoulders. Shinhye gently patted her daughter. " araso araso . Mmm baby should omma buy you some icecream"

 Hye hwa's face brightened " deh omma I want to eat icecream"

" oh there it is my princess smiled. Come lets go"

The mothet daughter duo was immersed in an icecream date when another person interrupted. It was shinhye and yonghwa's best chingu Hongki.

" hey shinhye"

" oh hongki ya . Long time to see you"

" deh. Is it boring  to  sit at home. Came for a short picnic?"

" ani I just brought her for visiting the dentist"

" chinja and how r u my little princess"

" I m fine hongki"

" hye hwa ,omma had always told you to call him samchoon.why r u calling him by name"

" its okay shinhye. If she likes to call me by name then its fine. Afterall we are chingus. Isnt it baby"  he just ruffled hye hwa's hair. 

" deh hongki" the little girl gave him a toothy smile.

Shinhye just smiled on seeing  her daughter's cuteness.

" shin she really grins like yonghwa. Look at her smile just like him"

" deh" she nodded.

" omma lets go to appa. I want to see him"

" ani appa is working . We can meet him when he comes home after work"

" ani I want to see appa now"

"Hye hwa dont behave like this. Omma will scold you"

" hey shin  dont worry. I will take her to yonghwa"

" ani dont need hongki. She will cause trouble"

" omma please I wont make any trouble"

" chinja" 

Hye hwa nodded.

" come baby lets go " hongki lifted hye hwa in his hands " say bye to  omma"

" bye omma"

" bye baby. Dont make trouble"

" deh omma"

Meanwhile CNBLUE boys were practising hard. Their newly released album was in hitcharts and they had to perform in a number of shows that lined up. Leader yonghwa was dominating the scene while he keeps on asking suggestions from other boys.

Just then Hongki entered with the little girl in his arms.

" yonghwa look  who is here to visit u"

" appaaaaaaaaaaaaa" hye hwa released herself from hongki's hands  and  rushed to yonghwa. Yonghwa was surprised he scooped her up.

" hey from where did you get her" yonghwa asked hongki

" I met them at icecream shop. She was dying to see you. Wae baby u r not seeing your appa in home"

" ani hongki. When I wake up appa would have left and when he comes home I will be asleep. So I miss appa so much.CEO samchoon is making my appa work harder my poor appa" hye hwa gave a kiss on his cheeks saying this.

" how cute, hyung you are really lucky to have such a daughter. Look ,at this small age itself she understands your work pressure" minhyuk said . 

" deh really I m" he kissed his daughter on her cheeks.

" appa appa omma took me to a doctor samchhoon. He put some long thing into my mouth. I was scared"

" chinja. Dont worry baby. Next time appa will come with you"

" ani i doñt want to go there anymore  appa"

" deh as you wish baby. Now you sit here" he placed hye hwa on the couch. " let appa practise now"

Hye hwa silently watched him practising. The other boys watched silently. Hye hwa is such an eyecandy. She slowly moved down from the couch and began moving here and there around the room.

" hey slowly baby" jonghyun ruffled her hair. 

" she is just like noona so chirpy" jungshin said. 

" deh chinja jungshinnie" jonghyun agreed

"appa can I draw in this book" hye hwa asked yonghwa holding a book in her hand.

" oh thats my lyrics book baby. Dont spoil it"

" then can I look it appa" 

Yonghwa chuckled  " baby you dont know to read then what to look"

" i want to look appa:"

" deh as you wish."

She simply turned the pages. Yonghwa had written many rough samples in it. Some of the pages were striken off by him. 

" minhyuk samchoon can u read it" she went to minhyuk.

" deh of course baby. What u want me to read"

" this page"

Minhyuk obediently read to her. Yonghwa found minhyuk smiling at his book 

" wae whats to laugh. Did I wrote some jokes there."

" ani hyung look at this you have written your exwife's name here wae"

"What" he walked towards minhyuk.

" here look"

Yonghwa took it and examine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter