Surprise Queen

Love is a many flavoured thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

" Shinhye it was just planned at that time. Otherwise I would have told you "

" Yong I don't want to hear anything, if I have been on your place who would have shouted at me"

" Shinhye I told you earlier that this drama has many kiss scenes but that bedscene was really not in the script  it was added later"

"then why did you go for it, you would have refused it"

" I don't understand why you create such a big deal out of it, it's just acting, I just finished it in one take"

" It's been almost one year since the drama shot and why didnt you tell me earlier "

" what's your problem, it's my job shinhye, you perfectly understands it, so enough on this topic araso"

" why are you having double standards ,you can do anything and I have to behave as what you expect "

" shinhye just stop it"

" I have feelings too Yong, I m not a doll or rock"

" why are you angry on me for this silly matter "

" This is silly for you "

" of course "

" You have changed a lot Yong, I hate you " she sobbed 

" I hate you too,  just go to hell"

* *     *           *           *       *

" Yong what are you murmuring "

Yonghwa opened his eyes to see Shinhye smiling at him. Her hair was wet from bath and water were dripping from her hair. 

" Are you dreaming "  she said with her eversweet smile ruffling her hair. 

" ah..... It's just a dream " he just sat up enjoying the beautiful sight of his wife . These days he sleeps half and shinhye really likes his warm chest to sleep on

" just get up, you need to leave today right"

" Shinhye..... I was dreaming about our quarrel "

" chinja... Which one" she sat beside him with much interest 

" do you remember that day you fight with me regarding my drama 's kiss scenes "

" oh... Yes, but why did you dreamt it today"

" I don't know Shin... Even in my dream I was thinking how to convince you"

" leave it,.. I really hate that drama and that San Maroo "

" chinja.. Just like I hate cha eun sang "

''why do you hate her ''

'' I just hate her''

" hmm... You hate her for no reason, give me a reason "

"reason...I hate her because She is cute, adorable " saying this yonghwa pulled her towards him " and kissable "  

Shinhye blushed and looked down

" and what about San maroo ,you too have a reason to hate him"

"hmm..I hate him because .. He is. " she slowly traced his abs " dangerously y" she bit her lower lip.  Yonghwa was about to kiss her when suddenly Hye Hwa storm into the room. 

"AAPPA"

Both of them distanced themselves seeing their daughter. She climbed up the bed and sat there '' appa today you should take me to the park''

''baby,appa has to leave today, appa has concert ,appa will come back after a few days''

Hye hwa's face become sad when she came to know that her appa is leaving '' why appa...then i want to come too'' she pouted

Yonghwa took her and placed on his lap'' baby its appa's work , tell me what should appa buy for you when coming back''

''hmm...'' she appeared to be in great thought. Both Yonghwa and Shinhye waited for the little one's response 

''A big teddy bear''

''ok deal '' he kissed her cheeks lovingly

Hye hwa sat on the bed watching her appa doing the final packing. Yonghwa was stuffing each items into his suitcase when his little daughter said " appa can I too come with you "

Yonghwa could n't help smile at her innocent face. " come here " he smiled and placed her on his lap. 

" Appa is going for work, so appa can't look after you if you come"

" don't worry appa I will sit in the hotel room like a good girl and when appa comes back let's play together "

" ah.chinja" he hugged her tight and kissed her head

" Yong here is your watch" Shinhye came to the room 

" Oh yes" he was almost ready to leave 

" baby... Appa is leaving , don't trouble omma" while Hye hwa nodded " give appa a kiss"

" MUAH" little girl hugged her appa giving a sweet kiss . He kissed his daughter's cheeks. 

" Shinhye, take care" he kissed her forehead too. 

" Eat on time, " she said 

" deh"

Its been four days Yonghwa left and his little angel misses him so much. Shinhye always find some ways to comfort her little daughter. That day too  Hye Hwa was playing around suddenly she realized that her mother is nowhere to be seen

‘’OMMAAAA’’ hye hwa stormed into the kitchen. She saw that her omma was busy doing something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter