Monday Morning

The man behind the camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*********

Kyung got home after his work day, exhausted. The last week at his internship had been exhausting and Kyung felt like a walking dead. He had spent the entire day discussing details of the trip with his supervisors and Jiho, who had spent most of he meeting very professionally, but never failed to send Kyung all the innapropriate sidemessages he could. Kyung had signed the contract after the meeting, with shaking hands. It wasn't about the fact, that he didn't want to go, because he did, but he was nervous. Finally after the day was over Kyung had met up with Taeil for last minute panicking and Taeil had promised to text him daily to make sure that Kyung woudln't cross he line of professionalism with Jiho, which Kyung was terrified of.

He waved a hi to his neigbour who he ran into on the staircase. He must've looked really shocked, because his neighbour instantly told him, that if Kyung needed anyone to talk to, he could come and visit anytime he wanted. Kyung didn't have the energy to recline the offer so he just nodded and opened the door to his apartment. He stepped inside and dropped his coat and bag into the closet near the door. He kicked off his shoes and made his way into the kitchen. He opened his fridge and found a can of cola, which he had bought a few days ago. He opened the can and took a long sip. The fizziness bubbled down his throat and he smiled. As terrified as he was of the Europe-trip, he had to admit that he was excited. He had never been to Europe before and to go there and do the one thing he loved the most was just unbelieveable.

Kyung walked into his bedroom and dig out his suitcase from under his bed. He lay it on his bed and opened his closet. It had been a long time, since he had had to pack for a longer trip. Usually he just needed to pack a smaller backpack when he visited his family for Chuseok. Kyung took out his underwear and socks, which nobody would see anyway so he didn't need to pay attention to those. Or did he? He had no idea what was going to happen on this trip. Would he need to pack something that made him look firmer? What if he and Jiho......? No, he needed to get that man out of his head.

Suddenly Kyung's phone went off and a message was spread across the screen, it was from Taeil:

"Jiho's favourite colour is white, just thought might be interested ;)"

Kyung scoffed and wrote back to Taeil:

"Thanks, but I'm good"

Kyung smiled to himself and kept on packing. He listed things off in his head as he folded them into his suitcase. Kyung couldn't help, but smiling while thinking abut the adventure ahead. Sure the journey was going to be difficult, because of Jiho and the amount of work he would actually need to do, but he was glad to be able to do it. Just a month ago he was a broke wannabe photographer working in a supermarket, but now he was a succesful intern heading to Europe to shoot for fashion week, it's weird how things always work out fo the best.

Kyung's phone went off the second time and Kyung grabbed the phone expecting another sassy text from Taeil, but oh how wrong he was. The message that was shining from the screen of his phone, made Kyung's heart jump;

"We are leaving tomorrow @ 8:15 from gate 3 at Incheon airport, you better be there on time or there will be a punishment. -J"

Kyung stood in place, holding his phone with the most ridiculous expression on his face. It was quite obvious that "J" was Jiho, but how the hell had he gotten Kyung's number?

"I'll be there, no punishing required. -K"

Kyung wrote back and placed his phone on his nightstand. He was beyond nervous at this point. He finished packing and decided to choose his outfit ready for the morning so he wouldn't have to worry about it. He took out his favuorite pair of washed out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter