Right?

The man behind the camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

The next morning Kyung woke up in his own room - to his surprise - with his clothing still on - also a surprise. He pulled himself up from his bed, but stopped in his tracks as he heard someone talking in the shared space of the room. The other voice he recognized as the hot mess that he was stuck living with, but the other one didn't sound like anyone he had heard before. He slowly pressed his ear against the door of his bedroom, trying to hear if this was a conversation he could just walk into or if he should go and snooze for a while longer.

"No no I'm good, we never really got to that point" Jiho's voice assured to whoever was in the room with him.

"I'm just worried cause I know how this went the last time" Another voice anwered and Kyung soon realized that the voice was coming from Jiho's phone.

"I'm obviously not going to repeat that fiasco, if I ever want to get booked again" Jiho said and Kyung couldn't hold back a smile, knowing exactly the face Jiho was making when he made a snide comment like that.

"Look all I'm saying is hold yourself accountable, Kyung isn't someone to play around with like that" The voice over the speaker declared and Kyung had to physically keep his jaw from hitting the carpet: They were talking about him?!

"You keep repeating that like I don't know that already" Jiho said and Kyung hear him pacing back and forth, "I think he knows though"

Kyung took a few steps back and away from the door, he wasn't a person to ever eavesdrop on someone's conversation and he really didn't want to start now. I mean the conversation did concern him, but it made him feel drity in all the wrong ways to lean his ear against a door and listen in on someone else's private conversation.

"Taeil listen, I would never hurt him intentionally, that is the last thing I would ever do" Jiho took a deep breath and spoke more quietly and Kyung - hating himself already for doing this - pressed his ear back against the door
"I just don't know what to do when I'm around him"

Kyung felt his stomache go cold while the rest of his body started to flood with adrenaline. Huh? Doesn't know what to do? Around him?!

Kyung pushed the door of his room open and entered the living room area. Jihos was leaning on the small bar counter they had, with his phone on the counter and his head was hanging down. His shoulders were slumped and as he heard Kyung's door opne he jumped up and quickly hushes a 'I'll call you later' to his phone and showed it into the pockets of his sweats. 

"Well hello there sleepyhead" Jiho said masking the quiver in his voice quite well, "How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter