Twists

The man behind the camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*******

The walk back to the studio from the room they had "rode" in was silent, but blissful. The pair loosly held hands as they walked down the white hallway. with their stained clothes hidden behind their backs jiho had managed to grab them some jeans and shirts from the stylist, who had promised not to tell anyone. It made Kyung feel good, to know that there were people working with them who were willing to lie for him and Jiho. As hard as things might have goten from time to time, the team spirit remained. They entered the studio and instantly let go of each other's hands. Kyung's hand felt so empty without Jiho's bigger one wrapped into it. They walked to their own bags and started to collect their belongings. 

"Kyung" The supervisor calld and Kyung walked over to him. He was still observing the pictures on his laptop.

"Yes?" Kyung asked and felt a small gush of panic. 

"I think you preformed very maturely today" He said and gave Kyung a comforting pat on the back, "Situations like this can be very overwhelming"

"I understand" Kyung said and took a deep breath.

They had a small conversation about the pictures and the way they were going to be spread around the media, but Kyung wasn't truly paying attention to the things the supervisor was telling him. He was looking across the room at a certain blonde packing up his bag for him as well. He looked like an over-protective boyfriend as he packed Kyung's bag with such care and love. Kyung couldn't help a smile that creeped to his lips as he thought about the new side he had discovered of the blonde that night. It wasn't that he hadn't realized that the other male had any feelings at all, but he just now realised that Jiho could actually show these emotions. He wasn't an adrenaline driven macho man, who refused to show any signs of emotion, which made Kyung feel so fuzzy and warm inside. He needed someone like Jiho. Someone who could spend time with him and be proud about it. Not trying to hide it or put a label on anything. A chill, laid back person who didin't give a singel damn about anyone else's opinions.

"Time to go" A shout rang across the crowd of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter