In the cafeteria

The man behind the camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***************

Kyung decided to ignore and avoid the blond male for the rest of his working days. He walked around the halls with his head pressed down low and his eyes glued to his phone. He refused to talk with anybody he encountered in the hallways and he even went as far as to sometimes just run down one hall as fast as possible to avoid possible contact with Jiho. Kyung did see the male once or twice and everytime Kyung saw a glimpse of his hair he bolted to the other direction, because he knew that just a simple eyecontact with said male, would make his knees go weak. Jiho had this affect on him. Jiho knew what to do and say to make Kyung feel loved and to make him do whatever he wanted. Not that Kyung would actually mind doing everything Jiho wanted, but he thought it might be better to just not let that happen. Kyung was about to get his feelings hurt and he knew that he didn't have what it took to be chosen on the mission to Europe, so after he would be done with the internship he would be free of Jiho and his weird hypnotizing power. 

Kyung took a deep breath and leaned his elbows against the counter. He was sitting in the cafeteria of the office building, trying to eat. He stared down at his salad and sighed. He couldn't eat, not now. All he could he think about was Jiho. His voice, eyes, smile and the way he seemed to sometimes only look at him, like Kyung was the only thing he cared about, but it was all just a game to Jiho and Kyung knew it. Kyung had to admit that even though Jiho was a player, he had this attractive thing in him. Kyung had told himself over and over again not to act on his weird impulses and just let the blond male be.
He would get over him, eventually. 

"How you holding up?" Taeil asked as he sat down next to Kyung. It had become their tradition to eat together, because their lunchbreaks were at the same time.

"I have no idea" Kyung said truthfully.

"Still hooked up on the Jiho?" Taeil laughed and took a spoonful of his soup.

"You know about that?!" Kyung asked and his gaze shot up to the smaller male.

"It's quite obvious" Taeil said and shrugged.

"Does that mean that everyone knows?" Kyung asked and took a bite out of his sandwich.

"Well not everyone" Taeil said nonchanantly, "Your supervisors have no idea, they never do"

"Never?" Kyung asked, "Is Jiho's effect on the interns a regular thing?"

"I would love to say that you are a special one, but I can't" Taeil said and sounded really sorry for Kyung, "Jiho has hooked up with most of the people working in this company, he has three more people to go before he has done all the females"

"Wait, females?" Kyung asked and stopped his fork on the way to his mouth, "What about males?"

"Woo Jiho does not do males, never" Taeil said with a smile, but he looked at his friend with concern  in his eyes.

"You're sure about that?" Kyung asked, not believing his ears.

"I've worked here for about 3 years now and I have never seen him with another guy" Taeil said.

"That makes no sense" Kyung said, frowning.

"What do you mean by that?"

"A few days ago I was sitting on the bathroom floor having a small mental breakdown after my evaluation" Kyung said and Taeil just nodded, "And Jiho came in"

"You two were all alone in the bathroom?" Taeil asked, sounding a bit concerned.

"Yes" Kyung answered, "He sat down and we talked about nothing interesting, then he rested his head against my shoulder"

"Okay, then?" Taeil asked, eager to hear the ending.

"How do you measure body temperature?" Kyung asked.

"If you don't have a termometer, you need to place the inside of your wrist against the others forehead to see if it feels hot" Taeil said, looking confused and a little irritated by the sudden change of subje

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter