Amsterdam

The man behind the camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

********

The plane took off smooth enough. Kyung watched as London sank behind the clouds. Jiho had sat on a seat away from him and was watching a movie on the tv screen sunken into the seat infront of him. He had not said a word to Kyung since the cabs and was preoccupied the whole time they were in the airport. He had downed about 4 shots in the airport bar and gotten on the plane, never so much as giving Kyung a look.

Heyy, how r things? ;)

A message spread across Kyung's phone screen as he lifted it up to change the song playing on his phone. Taeil was finally getting back to him.

Horrendous :(

He typed.

???

Was all Taeil answered. 

Kyung pondered wether to tell Taeil what happened or not. To be honest he was quite embarrased over what had happened and how he was handling it now. He didnät want to give Taeil an opening to say "I told you so", but if anyone was able to help him out of whatever the situation now was, it was him. He took a deep breath.

Well me and Jiho did "stuff" and now he won't even look at me, he said he wants to keep this lowkey, but he won't even acknowledge me.

As soon as the message sent Kyung wished he could take it back. He sounded so whiny and sad, like a little teenage girl pining after a hot upperclassmen.

This is what he always does.

The answer from Taeil read. 

He wants to be able to do whatever he wants whenever he wants and you just need to get used to it.

Kyung's brows furrowed in frustration. "I just have to be okay with it??", he thought furious.

That's such crap!!

He sent the message and all he got back was a laughing face emoji from Taeil.

He gave Jiho an angry look and to his surprise he saw Jiho looking at him as well, for the first time since the side room situation he was looking at Jiho in the eye. It was almost an out of body experience, his eyes were masked over by the fake persona he always kept up. All calm, cool and collected, but you could see something burning behind them. Did he know? Could he read Kyung's mind?

"Ladies and gentlemen please prepare to land for Amsterdam Schipol Airport" A voice came on in the speaker. 

Kyung fastened his seatbelt and gave his empty teacup to the stewardess collecting glasses. He watched as a city came into his vision as the plane started decending. The weather was gloomy, but my god was the city fascinating. He felt a little jolt of positivity. As terrible as seemed to be between him and Jiho now, he was on an all expenses trip in Europe. It could definitely be worse.

----

The ride to the hotel was quiet. Mainly the supervisors were talking about their expectations and how the video call the with the big boss would go tomorrow when they had to talk about progress and the plan moving forward. Jiho was either pretending to sleep or actually dead asleep the entire way to the hotel and by the time they got to check in he just quietly grabbed his key and they made their way to their shared hotel room on the top floor. 

The room was a lot bigger this time around, with a separate two bedrooms and a middle living room slash dining room with a big couch and a small barcounter and tv. The bathroom was shared, but it had two showers and a bathtub in the middle. The bedrooms themselves were spacious and had their own tvs and small tables. It was looking like Kyung might not have to talk to Jiho at all during their stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter