Had some drinks

The man behind the camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----

The shoot wrapped easy enough. Kyung knew that after what he had to go through in London, these pictures would be a breeze. First and foremost to have Jiho fully dressed surely made things easier for him. The pictures and the theme over all was all about versatility. They needed to showcase that the same model could give the same things as a whole line-up of professionals. Kyung needed to prove to himself now that he could do this. It was never a question if Jiho could handle this. As much as the man was a pain in the behind to work with, Kyung couldn't take anything away from the other's talents. He could definitely give to the camera anything he wanted.

That might've been one of the most annoying things about him. Kyung had tried his hardest to find flaws about the blonde. He tried his hardest to make Jiho into the villain in his head, but then he would turn around a give an amazing review about him to the supervisors. He would flirt, seduce and even down right ruin him and then go flirt with someone else. Then - just when Kyung would think it was time to wipe whatever feelings he ever had for them off of his consciousness - he would turn around and talk to his friend about feelings he had for him over the phone. And then - just when Kyung had decided that what ever he had heard from the call must've just sounded different due to the lack of context he had - the man would once again turn around and invite him out for professional drinks after the shoot.

Wether Jihos' approach was intentional to throw him off and back in repeatedly to war him down or the man just happened to be the most infuriating person to ever walk this earth, this was working. Kyung couldn't really deny it any longer.

Jiho's voice snapped him out of his dreamy haze, "Hey I need help, can I borrow you really quick?"

Kyung spun around from his laptop and plastered the best 'I was definitely not thinking about you just now' smile on his face, "Sure what's up?"

"My zipper is stuck and I don't wanna bother the wardrobe people since they already got most of the stuff packed away, can you help me?" As he spoke he turned around and the zipper running down the left side of his shirt had infact gotten stuck under his arm. 

"Oh okay, hold on" Kyung leaned in close, holding one hand on Jiho's arm and yanking the zipper with the other, "How the hell did you get it like this?" Kyung laughed, trying his hardest not to rip the fabric with the metal zipper. 

"I am just that talented" Jiho laughed. 

"Oh I know" Kyung answered, feeling satisfied when he saw Jiho smirk at his comment.

Kyung tried his hardest not to focus on the fact that he was now essentially undressing the person he had tried his hardest to keep way back, behind the 'professional relationship' limitation in his head. To be fair Jiho made his way out of there when his hand made its way into Kyung's underwear. With that mental image in his head, Kyung finally managed to pull the zipper all the way down and free Jiho. Without asking or commenting, Jiho yanked the shirt over his head, standing there only in his jeans now. He placed a little gentle pat onto Kyung's shoulder and huffed a 'thanks bro' his way before disappearing back towards the dressing rooms. 

Bro?!

Kyung caught himself getting mad at how nonchalant Jiho was. Where were the dirty innuendos? The nast comments he was always making? No inappropriate touches, not one comment about how he looked. Nothing. Jiho was acting out of character professionally, which to Kyung meant only one thing; he was up to something. 

-----

Jiho had a satisfied smile on his lips as he made his way back to the dressingroom. He could feel the resentment and tension flowing out of Kyung like radiowaves. He was beyond irritated that Jiho hadn't tried anything despite their close physical contact. Kyung must be tossing and turning in his head, wondering why Jiho wasn't trying anything more. He could act like he hated the attention all he wanted, but Jiho knew better. He was furious. Trying his very hardest to make Jiho snap again. Which was inherently exactly what Jiho wanted, he was back in the driver's seat.

"You ready to go?" Kyung's voice called from outside the door, Jiho's mouth curving to a smile as he heard the annoyance in his voice.

"To where?" Jiho asked devilishly as he threw his coat on and stepped outside.

"The drinks right?" Kyung said, tossing his bag over his shoulder, "You wanted to go out?"

"Oh yea I did" Jiho said lazily, stretching his arms, "You still wanna go? It's been a long day"

"Yea I could use one" Kyung said and started walking towards the van waiting for them by the curb.

"Okay fine, but in the hotel bar" Jiho said, trying his hardest to hide his grin as he watched Kyung fight back an annoyed huff.

"Works for me" Was all the brunette answered as he hopped in the backseat.

Jiho squeezed his way next to him, knowing full well the front seat was available. He wanted to see how far he could take this. He placed his backpack on the floor and haphazardly one of his arms on the headrest of the seats, behind Kyung's head. 

"You don't mind, right?" He said queitly, purposfully leaning closer to the other. 

Kyung swallowed louldy, "No not at all", even though his demeanor was sending the complete opposite message.

Jiho slyly leaned in just enough to have his arm completely around the brunette. As the car took off he pulled Kyung just a little closer while scrolling on his phone, acting as if he hadn't even noticed. He felt Kyung lean against him ever so slightly and he would be lying if he said that it didn't feel nice to him. The little warmth he felt eminating from Kyung as he leaned against his side. All too soon, they had arrived back at the hotel. Kyung hopped out from the other side, before Jiho had a chance to say anything and he made his way briskly to the barcounter, smiling at the bartende like this poor woman had the potion to save his life right now.

"One anything with tequila please" Jiho heard Kyung say over the couter.

"Oh I see, we're starting the night off right away" Jiho laughed as he came a stop next to Kyung, "I'll have a beer please"

He could feel Kyung's head snap to him as soon as he had said his order. Must be shocking for him to see Jiho drinking anything other than straight liquer.

They found a few available seats in a small booth next to the bar and they took their seats opposite to each other.

"So how was the shoot for you?" Kyung asked, mindlessly stirring whatever horrid mixture the bartender had made into his glass.

"Oh really nice, I liked the outfits" Jiho answered, keeping his eyes glued to the other man, making sure he noticed.

Jiho yearned to be in control, he needed the other party to know that no matter how hard they tried the night would end exactly in the way he wanted it to. That's how it had always been and he was not about to let it change now. No matter what he had discussed with Taeil earlier in the day, he knew himself and he knew that there was no power in this world great enough to take control away from hi-

He felt Kyung's calf brush against his own under the table and he felt the familiar bubbling sensation in his lower stomache, he lifted his eyes up to meet Kyung's. There was something powerful burning behind them now, like someone had lit a match in a dark room. He was fully aware suddenly, he had awoken.

.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter