I'm going to drive you insane

The man behind the camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trip to the shooting site felt like it was never going to end. Everytime Kyung moved in his seat in the back of the van, he could feel Jiho's eyes look at him in the rearview mirror. They were not sitting next to each other for the first time since the trip started, and it was throwing Kyung off to say the least.

Did Jiho do this on purpose to tick him off? He must have. 

There was nothing Jiho did out of anything other than to tick him off. Kyung refused to believe that there was anything on this earth that Jiho did that – at this point – was not aimed at him as a direct manipulation. 

Something felt different now though. Where these actions had previously been fueled by some kind of wicked interest and playfulness, now there was something much more severe at play between them. This was not a playful or light emotion. This wasn't something easily approachable or fun. This was viceral, animalistic and scary as ever. Kyung wanted to think that he was afraid, but that would be lying to himself. He was exhilarated. Where this was  kind of entertaining before, this was now almost dangerous, which made it so much more fun.

This was a sensation very unfamiliar to Kyung. Usually the thought of danger was something he would do his best to run away from. There was nothing in it that he had ever found attractive or worth pursuing, but now he no longer knew what to do with himself. He yearned for the danger. He needed to feel that rush that only messing with Jiho could give him. He was playing with fire, or so it felt like, and he had no intensions of stopping. Not until he would get severely burnt, whatever that meant. 

"The other crew with the other model will be meeting us on site" The supervisor told him as the car rounded a corner and they could see a beautiful colonial-era mansion rising infront of them.

Kyung swallowed and gave a reassuring nod, half to himself and half to the supervisor. He had no idea how he was supposed to do this and how he was supposed to keep himself professional throughout his survival journey, but his options in this moment were very limited. 

This was do or die. 

-----

Jiho fiddled with the hem of his shirt as he haphazardly upheld the conversation between himself and the guy driving their van. He had no idea what they were even talking about, but it seemed that nodding along and giving a few 'mmhms' every now and then was enough to keep the conversation going from the driver's side. Jiho's eyes were glued to the reflection he could see of Kyung in the rearview mirror. He looked normal, too normal. 

How dare he just sit in the back of the van like this whole situation was just fine? Was he not the very least a little bit shaken by the fact that they were not sitting in the back together and sharing a few awkward touches and loaded innuendos. 

Once again he heard Kyung shift in the backseat and he glanced up into the mirror. When their eyes met Jiho knew Kyung felt the same jolt of electricity he did. The next time they would get their hands on eachother, whenever that would be, was going to be very different. Jiho would do things to Kyung that he hadn't even been able to dream of before. He would ruin him for everyone els–.

"We're here!" Came a bright voice from the back of the van and everyone started to unload onto the yard and carry stuff indoors.

Jiho walked through the main hall of the mansion and into the dining hall in which he saw the other crew already setting up their equipment. As soon as he entered he spotted the other model. He was getting his hair and makeup touched up right next to the set and he was fitted into a pale blue suit with a white shirt underneath. He was a little bit shorter than Jiho, maybe a few years younger too. European, but clearly not english or american. He seemed quite calm, so it would be fair to assume he was experienced as well. 

He turned when he heard the other crew and Jiho enter the room and a very rehearsed professional smile overtook his face.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Henry" He said in a soft velvety voice, his smile suddenly changing to a pleasurable smirk.

"You too, I'm Jiho" The blonde said and absentmindedly shook the other man's hand. 

As their hands touched Jiho saw the man's eyes drop to his fingers on Jiho's and for a moment a brief blush crept onto his cheeks. There is was, attraction. This Jiho could use, he knew how to wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter