I knew it

The man behind the camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It felt like all the air had been knocked out of him. Jiho froze and just stood, staring. Kyung's lips were swollen from the impact of his mouth against Henry's. Their hands were entangled in each other's shirts and they were both breathing so heavily, it could be heard from a distance. 

"Oh" Kyung gasped when he noticed the blonde, "Sorry, didn't see you there"

Yea right.

"No no" Jiho lifted his hands up in a mocking defeat, trying his best to keep his hands from shaking "My bad, should have been more discrete"

The blonde took a step towards the table, but something in his stomach felt ice cold. For a second he thought he was going to start crying. It's not that he felt betrayed. They all knew exactly what this was, but there was something in the arrangement that he had walked in on that just felt wrong in so many ways. He felt pushed aside. Ignored. Left out. 

Worst of all, this is exactly what he had been trying to get in on this entire time. This was what he thrived for to begin with. This was what made his blood pump and the corners of his mouth turn into a defiant grin. He hated it, the feelings, the pain, the way he wanted to give up and leave, but god it felt like he was alive again. This was what he was so good at. This was the thing that he did oh so well, but he had made a massive mistake underestimating Kyung and the speed at which he had learned his best tricks. 

Jiho walked up to the table and took his seat next to Kyung again. Despite the pain he kept feeling thump in his chest, he was not about to back down. Kyung had made him vulnerable, he knew this, but Kyung also had not met the Jiho that existed before. He had not met the demon, heathen, firestarter that Jiho was before. 

But he was about to.

"You look quite cute together" Jiho started, taking an innocent sip out of his drink, "I almost feel bad interrupting"

"You shouldn't" Henry chuckled.

Kyung looked from him to Jiho in a silent panic. 

Jiho leaned in closer and placed a quick peck onto Henry's lips.

"I guess I get what the hype was about" He smiled sheepishly and shrugged, giving Kyung a stern glare. He wanted Kyung to know the he was onto him.

"This is threatening to turn into something else entirely" Henry sighed and patted his red cheeks, "If I didn't know any better, I'd be worried about a "

Henry saying the word seemed to send a jolt of electricity through Kyung. His back shot straight up. They had all joked about it all night, but someone saying it out loud was almost too much. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter