Um... You Still Can't...???

Give Me One Reason Not To Kill You {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Now where were we at... oh yeah, cliffhanger :D

Jeonghan's mind simply blanked out when all he saw was the orange and blue sky before closing his eyes shut and waiting to hit the ground before feeling a sudden gush of wind and being carried upwards.

He hesitantly opens his eyes and sees Jisoo's face... now that was when his mind blanked out for a different reason.

Soon he realizes that Jisoo was standing on something and Jeonghan could see a familiar background of a chain-linked fence and feels himself being put down onto his feet... this was also when he realizes that Jisoo was only wearing his white dress shirt and white, feathered wings were on his back.

Well wasn't this new.

"Jisoo... explain this..." Jeonghan made circular motions to the wings.

"Ahaha, w-well-"

The door slams open and they see a worried Junhui, who sighs in relief at the sight of them, "Thank God you're oka-" All of a sudden, Junhui stops moving, his eyes are also wide in surprise.

Immediately afterwards, Jeonghan barely manages to yell stop at the sight of Hansol appearing behind them and about to bring down a wooden sword on Junhui.

"Uhm, Jeonghan, why did you tell Hansol-ah to stop?" Jisoo asked, confused as Hansol was when he brought down his sword.

"Yeah, you do realize Junhui just tried to kill you, right?! RIGHT?!" Hansol yelled in disbelief as he waved his sword at Junhui.

"Guys calm down-"

"HOW CAN WE STAY CALM IF YOU'VE BEEN ALMOST KILLED TWICE BY NOW?!"

"Guys-"

"Wait Jeonghan has almost been killed twice by now?! When was the first time?!"

"Guy-"

"Didn't I tell you that Mingyu was a vampire and almost killed Jeonghan-hyung?"

"Gu-"

"Excuse me?! NO! Why didn't you tell me that?! As Jeonghan's guardian angel you should've told me that so that I could keep Mingyu away from hi-!"

"OH MY F***ING GAWD GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Jisoo simply gaped at Jeonghan whereas Hansol shut his mouth into a thin line. As for Jeonghan, he sighed, massaging his temples to try to get rid of the ongoing headache, "First of all, Hansol-ah, we've dealt with this before so undo whatever you did to Junhui and secondly, Jisoo, you have a LOT of explaining to do."

Hansol- almost unwillingly- pulls a talisman off  of the back of Junhui's head- to which the latter ended up falling onto the floor since he was frozen in the midst of walking. The youngest grumbles, "I don't see why we should let him live, he pushed you of the window..."

"Except I didn't push him out of the window!" Junhui protested.

"Oh yeah, and I'm not an exorcist," Hansol replies sarcastically as he waves around the talisman.

"He didn't push me out of the window," Jeonghan firmly defended, making the two look at him in confusion and Junhui yell out a 'thank you!'

"But if he didn't push you out of the window... you fell out yourself?" Jisoo asked.

Jeonghan simply shakes his head, trying to remember what happened during the last couple of seconds as he fell out of the window. He carefully words his next sentence, "I'm not sure... but there was an outline of a blue figure and I felt pressure against my chest. I barely caught sight of Junhui trying to reach out to me."

"I wouldn't be surprised if the figure came from the classroom we were in," Junhui adds on, making the others look over to him, "That classroom was literally covered with what felt like hexes. Seems like you guys have a witch at your school."

"Well considering that we already have a vampire, a jiangshi, an exorcist, and an angel, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this school also has a witch of some sort," Jeonghan murmurs, barely glancing at them to make them feel guilty for not telling him.

Jisoo tried to smile reassuringly, "A-At least you have an exorcist and guardian angel to save you...?" Before shutting up when Jeonghan glares and adds on, "Barely. You still need to explain."

"Um- I'm your guardian angel... ahahaha..." to which Jeonghan groans before replying with, "So let me get this straight, all of this time, you were never Hansol's brother, you wore multiple layers of clothing to hide your wings, and you didn't even bother to tell me any of the truth?"

Said angel tries to defend himself, "N-No! If an angel lies or goes against their contract, they permanently lose a feather for each lie they tell!"

Then two feathers fell from his left wing, causing the intensification of Jeonghan's glare.

Hansol jumps in, "Weelllllll, all of those you assumed throughout your life- and if not it was me or my family who lied- and part of Jisoo-hyung's contract is telling you about his contract and telling you that he's your guardian angel or anything related to things like exorcists and vampires... it's a complicated contract."

The long haired boy couldn't help but sigh, rubbing his temples in frustration, "Okay, then why don't you tell me, Hansol-ah."

To which the younger blinked before awkwardly laughing, "That's kinda... all I know... Jisoo-hyung couldn't tell me anything else..."

Jeonghan groans in annoyance before sitting on the ground and burrying his face into his hands, "Ugh, I would've asked Junhui as to why he held back until now but this is honestly frustrating to know that I can't get all of my answers today. I wanna go home now."

"Hm... I still have the rest of the student council meeting to attend to..." Jisoo murmurs.

"I still got archery club..." Hansol clicks his tongue.

"I can go with," Junhui says before jolting back slightly when Hansol and Jisoo immediately pull accusations against Junhui because they obviously still didn't trust Junhui.

"Guys cool it. If he tried to save me he's fine. Jeez right now i need headache medicine..." Jeonghan murmurs as he rubs his head, walking away from them and entering the building again, vaguely registering that someone was catching up to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" Junhui asks.

He shakes his head slightly, "Yeah. By the way, why do mythical creatures want my life so much?"

The jiangshi grumbles a bit in thought, "I'm not really sure how to explain this, but your soul... there's something in it that lures mythical creatures to you... I can't quite tell by your breath because it seems like something is covering the specialty of your soul from being completely detected."

Jeonghan raises an eyebrow at the thought of such a bizarre thing because last time he checked, he doesn't remember anything strange from his childhood, only weird dreams that didn't correlate. Well, right now his life was already bizarre as is considering that he was now casually walking with a jiangshi that had not-so-casually tried to kill him.

"Hey, Junhui."

"Yeah?"

"If my soul basically lures others, then what exactly made you stop?"

Junhui blinks at him before smiling a small smile, putting a finger to his lips.

"That's a secret~."