I Did Not Kill Your Family

Give Me One Reason Not To Kill You {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

After skipping the part about Mingyu intruding their house this morning instead of Junhui, they were stuck in the classroom with a pouting Seungcheol and an ice-pack sitting on top of his head, grumbling, "Jeez, why did Wonwoo-ssi have to punch me in the head? Not like Jihoonie does that enough already... it still hurts..." to which Jisoo could only pat him on the back.

"Well Wonwoo was acting like a spooked cat that day, so don't pay attention to him," Jeonghan commented but he only felt like a hypocrite after saying that. Maybe he has a good reason since everything the exorcist said was rather bizarre, but it was something concerning with himself that could or could not answer everything questionable that has been happening to him.

Maybe there was something that was missing from his memories.

And then the door slid open and slammed shut, an out-of-breath Junhui leaning on the door with fairly large cuts around his body, making everyone look at the boy oddly. Junghwa pipes up at the odd sight of her student, "Uh- I'm guessing you're not okay..."

Junhui lets out a forced laugh, " Well you see, this morning, I ran into Wonwoo-ssi, a-"

That was whe the window of the door crashed open with a wooden sword coming through it and barely missing Junhui's head, successfully making everyone freak out along with a call to Hyerin, restricting Wonwoo that seemed more than irritated and eager to kill Junhui, and heading to the nurse's office.

"Honestly, I really don't understand what's your problem Wonwoo-ssi, but we're confiscating wherever you found this wooden sword and contacting your home," Junghwa sighs before leaving the room with Hyerin.

"Okay you guys, we have alll day to discuss as to why Wonwoo blatantly chased after Junhui with a wooden sword," Jeonghan sighed in a similar fashion to Junghwa.

Junhui then spoke up hesitantly, "I may or may not have poked fun at him for-"

"Do remind yourself that I have the ability to beat you up even without a wooden sword to permanently kill you," Wonwoo grunted without turning to face Junhui. The jiangshi simply sticks out his tongue to mock the exorcist since the latter continued talking to the other two, "If you were wondering why I was outside with a wooden sword, I was out after a jiangshi who killed someone in the alleyway."

Jeonghan honestly forgot for a moment that a jiangshi was very life-threatening but it never really came to his mind since Junhui was really that cheesy. Well the same went for vampires but look at Mingyu who is quite literally a giant puppy- you really can't judge based on what they are.

"You're really bad at keeping a low cover," Jisoo commented.

"At least I'm not serving a witch," Wonwoo retorted, which led to a glare off between the two.

"Man, Wonwoo-ssi really knows how to rub someone the wrong way," Junhui murmured under his breath, but Jeonghan shoved his phone over to Junhui, making him quickly snatch his phone and quickly mess around with it with extreme focus.

The reason why Jeonghan did that? Because he really couldn't deal everyone surrounding him being annoyed with each other- he can barely handle Hansol being that way. The long-haired boy clears his throat before interrupting with, "Okay, how about I ask what kind of grudge you hold against witches?"

"Nothing... except they're manipulative in every single way whether you're human or not just to play around with you like a puppet before burning you down to have their ways with their selfishness for power-"

"Okay okay, let's be more specific and say me," Jeonghan really didn't expect a rant.

Wonwoo glares at him, "Because you killed my family!"

Jeonghan blinks.

Jisoo blinks.

Junhui... well he blinks more-so at the phone 'cause he needed to.

But you know, they blinked at Wonwoo.

"Excuse me, but what the heck are you even rambling on about?" Jisoo spoke up.

The retort obviously hit a nerve for Wonwoo as he gritted his teeth before yelling, "How do you not even remember something like that?! You manipulated my family and not to mention you-!" he bit back, looking more hurt than angry as he quietly says, "You killed her too..."

'Her'? Jeonghan wanted to ask but the exorcist continued before he could speak up.

"Ugh, just- just forget about it! Just know that I'm trying to avenge the people I love, okay?!" he hissed with a sense of insecurity before crossing his arms and looking away with a huff.

"Doesn't excuse you for being a jerk."

Never before in Jeonghan's life did he think that he would feel annoyed with Jisoo's attitude.

"Let's just retrace our steps. What hints to making me a witch? Because I don't think you've noticed by now, but I am conpletely clueless as to what you're talking about. If there's any evidence to give you, one of them would be that I didn't know that Mingyu-yah was a vampire until he tried to kill me," Jeonghan tried to go through this patiently.

"Does everything abnormal and normal being attracted to you sound familiar?"

And Jeonghan had to recount the many times he had ran into something abnormal, "Er- yes."

"Everything about a witch is alluring to anything living... and lets also say that you look a lot like a witch that my parents used to trust," Wonwoo murmured the last part.

"Yes but witches also have a specific magic set like vampires that Jeonghan doesn't have nor show," Jisoo spoke up before realization made him shut his mouth into a thin line.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. There are so many points saying that he's a witch but the main point is still missing."

"Wait if you're not even sure then then why are you trying to kill me?!" which was a good question that Jeonghan needed to ask.

He really didn't expect Wonwoo to shrug his shoulders in a nonchalant way, "Better safe than sorry."

That was when Jeonghan realized that he might just be surrounded by a bunch of idiots.