You'd Have No Tasty Blood to Drink

Give Me One Reason Not To Kill You {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

So after all of the explaining about the vampire rules and stuff like that, Mingyu forgot to include one important thing:

In a fit of rage he wrecked half of the hall on the top floor of the school.

"Sometimes I forget that you can be a troll sometimes," Hansol murmurs to Jeonghan.

"Uh- you can undo this, right?" Jeonghan turns to Mingyu, who nervously laughed, "Um... not quite... er- no... not at all. My time freezing magic only works on living things, not nonliving... plus I can't reverse time... l-like I mentioned before, vampire's have individual magics... that are extremely specific."

The taller continues to fidget before it took Hansol a moment to realize that he's not fidgeting about the basically broken hall. He glared at Mingyu, "It's Jeonghan's blood, isn't it?"

Mingyu jolts in surprise that he's been caught, "I-I can't help it! I can smell it 102 times better now that he has no bandages to cover his scrape!"

"This is going to be a reoccuring problem, huh?" Jeonghan sighed, knowing fully well that Mingyu was quickly nodding his head.

"But... I k-kinda need it to undo my magic... y-you know...?"

"Excuse me?! Ugh- if you need blood take mine instead!" Hansol yelled, not wanting the vampire to touch Jeonghan ever again.

"But..." Mingyu kinda had a =w=" face going on here (cuz i had no other way to explain how he was feeling).

Jeonghan simply sighed, feeling a slight headache as Hansol started yelling in annoyance yet again, "Hansol-ah, we really need to unfreeze everyone and Mingyu doesn't seem willing to drink your blood because it's probably 'not as tasty' as mine. Just let me get it over with."

Even though Mingyu's eyes turned red again he didn't look menacing but more like a puppy who was about to get a doggy treat while Hansol just gaped.

"Which place hurts less though? 'Cause my hand still aches," Jeonghan murmurs, awkwardly rubbing the back of his hand, the punctures now having scabbed over.

He thinks for a moment, "More meat-y areas? Like... your thighs?"

"F*** off," Hansol automatically hissed without restraint now that Jisoo wasn't with him.

"Neck it is then," Jeonghan sighed for the nth time that day, brushing his hair back and tilting his head, shutting his eyes tight.

"Okay, now I'm twice as glad that I didn't kill you," Mingyu hummed happily as he walked over.

There was a short moment of pain, making Jeonghan squeeze his eyes once he felt the fangs sink into his neck. The fangs remained within his neck until maybe 10 seconds later before he suddenly felt something wet run over his neck, making his eyes shoot open and a blush spread over his face.

"YAH!" and then he sees Hansol run over and push Mingyu hard enough to make the taller fall onto the floor, looking confused. The youngest freaks out, "He said that you can drink his blood, not ually assualt him!"

"I wasn't ually assualting him! Did exorcist school not teach you that a vampire's saliva can heal over puncture wounds? How else do vampires get away with drinking blood!" Mingyu pouted.

At this moment, Jeonghan simply had a hand over his healed neck, feeling slightly dizzy from blood loss and wondering what has happened to his life, tuning out the other two's fighting before they were tired out and finally decided to undo Mingyu's magic and go on with their days.


"...! Let's go check on our rose garden!" persistantly tugging on the other boy's wrist didn't seem to work, considering that he was still standing steady in place. Jeonghan simply pouts when ... simply chuckles.

"What's the magic word?"

"Pweeeaaase?!" Jeonghan whined, not understanding why ... was even saying the phrase that an adult would use when teaching a child formality.

"Okay okay, we'll go," he smiled to which Jeonghan cheered, now being able to drag ... since he was willing to follow now.

They run over to the little section behind ...'s house where ...'s mom gave them a small portion of her garden for them to plant whatever they want. After walking through his house to reach the garden, they gasped at the sight of the fully blooming roses.

"They're so pretty!" they run over and crouch down to get a better view of the roses. As kids, they never really thought that it was odd that the roses were in full bloom even though it was winter, simply admiring the roses.

... turns around abruptly, making Jeonghan look over to him, tilting his head, "..., is something wrong?"

He blinks before shaking his head, murmuring, "N-Nothing..."


A... dream...? Jeonghan drowsily manages to think as he slowly opens his eyes

to see Mingyu.

"ASFGHJKL!" now he was wide awake and scrambled to sit up and lay against the wall beside his bed.

"Hi to you too...?" Mingyu was completely oblivious as to why Jeonghan did that.

"Um..." they turn to see Jisoo with his necktie barely tied and looking fairly confuzzled, "Not to be rude, but how and why are you in our room?"

"Oh, I got in through the window," and that's when the older two realize that the window was opened.

The door slams open, making him sleepily open his eyes again and looks over to the door to see a grinning Hansol.

"Hyungs! Wake up- why the hell is this guy here?"

Well this also seems to be the start of a reoccuring theme.

"I thought that we could go to school together," Mingyu grins happily, still oblivious to everyone's expressions.

"Right..." Hansol stares at him weirdly before slowly walking away from the room.

"I'll be out... uh- it would probably be best if you didn't come downstairs with us or else the Chwe family might freak out upon seeing you," Jisoo murmurs, walking out of the room in a similar fashion to Hansol, "Call if there's... a problem..."

There was an awkward moment of silence before Jeonghan hesitantly asks, "You're not here for 'breakfast'... right?"

"Is it that hard to believe that I want to hang out with you? You're literally the only one- other than Hansol- who understands my circumstances," Mingyu pouts, "Plus I already had breakfast before coming here."

"You're really different from the first time I met you..." Jeonghan murmured, running his fingers through his long hair in an absent-minded way.

"I hear that a lot," the taller simply smiles, grabbing a nearby comb on a drawer beside Jeonghan's bed and sitting down on his bed, "Here, turn around, I'll help you."

Maybe vampires aren't as bad as they're said to be... he slowly adjusts himself so that his back faces Mingyu, feeling the comb begin to run through his hair. He didn't really mind this, but there was a strange sense of déjà vu about such a moment.

Somehow, he thinks about his dream of the blurry faced boy who's name he couldn't hear.