I Remind You of Her(?)

Give Me One Reason Not To Kill You {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"...o and do that?!"

"...ot my... he chose...!"

"He wouldn't have if... ... idiot!"

"Shut up! You guys are waking him up!"

The irony of that was that it was the last straw to Jeonghan waking up, the world spinning a bit before settling down for blurry vision of faces he could barely recognize. With the familiar scent of incense, his brain could barely register that he was in Junhui's apartment- or more specifically, Junhui's bedroom what with the bed he was sitting on- since the last time he went the smell of incense was rather strong. Jeonghan hissed in pain as it felt like a sharp pain went through his head before his vision cleared up to the gazes of four boys, having half-the-consciousness to ask, "Where's Mingyu?" when he saw that the noticeably tall vampire with them.

Immediately, the others drop their worried expressions to angry pouting, making the long-haired boy more confused than before. Wonwoo, the only one who wasn't pouting, answered, "He left the room because the scent of your blood was too much for his senses. He was worried or something about harming you since the scent really tested his patience."

"Oh... is that so?" he thought that he should thank Mingyu for putting effort into holding back.

"Why are you smiling?" Hansol had the tone of a child as he said that before Jeonghan realized that he was indeed smiling for some reason.

Jisoo cleared his throat as to catch their attentions before continuing onto a more specific concern, "Are you feeling better than before, Jeonghan? When you fainted... you were on the borderline for death."

"Wait... I almost died from a dagger to the shoulder?" Jeonghan asked, paling significantly at the thought of such a thing.

"My daggers were blessed with holy water, and I could say that I was right about you being a witch and how everyone was an idiot for not listening to me, but I don't think that you're a pure-blooded witch and that this isn't the time for that," Wonwoo's tone was oddly solemn, "And I'm sorry about hurting you."

To which everyone went silent because wait... did Wonwoo out of all the people possible... finally apologize?

"D-Did Wonwoo get abducted and replaced by a clone?" Junhui asked in amazement.

"Oh shut it. I have some dignity too. Now everyone get out of this room before I have to force you out," Wonwoo muttered under his breath as he glared at the other three.

"Yah you just stabbed my hyung, what makes you think that you have the right to-"

"Get. Out. Private matters that I need to discuss here." Wonwoo hissed. Oddly enough, Jisoo was the one who complied as though he knew something they didn't (to which he probably did but just couldn't say it) and dragged a confused Junhui and a paranoid Hansol out of the room before closing the door shut.

An awkward silence drifted through the room as Jeonghan wasn't sure as to how to react to this. When Wonwoo decided to suddenly march over and stare right into Jeonghan's eyes, he was even more awkward than before.

"Uh-?"

Wonwoo suddenly sighed as he messed with his hair in frustration, "There's no way..." he took a seat on the ground in a defeated manner. Jeonghan hesitantly asked, "Um- so what were the private matters? If I may ask..." to which Wonwoo only shook his head 'no', muttering, "It's stupid. Don't worry about it."

And Jeonghan couldn't help but reply to such a sentence with sarcasm because everything that was happening to him felt stupid by now. He sarcastically goes, "Ow, my shoulder still hurts," as he clutches his shoulder before noticing how Wonwoo's expression changed from worry, to realization, to anger.

"Give me one reason not to kill you right here and now."

"Okay, jeez, I'm sorry," Jeonghan held up his hands in defeat, backing away as much as possible from Wonwoo's death glare because he really did not want to try to run away for his life again in this tiny apartment.

A few more seconds of the glare before he lets out a small huff of a breath, "... You remind me of her..."

Jeonghan's interest piques, "Who's 'her'?"

"A childhood friend of mine... she used to live in the same neighborhood as me... She was nice but she was also innocent... too innocent..." Wonwoo murmured, the tone of his voice making it obvious as to how he was hesitating in saying these words to Jeonghan. Softly, the long-haired boy asked, "You don't talk to her anymore?"

"She died in a fire with my family."

"O-Oh..." Jeonghan immediately felt awkward at the curt sentence that practically cutted off their conversation.

"You see what's wrong there, right? I didn't kill you right then and there because you looked like her at her dying moment but obviously you can't be her for the same reason that I saw her die in that fire..." Wonwoo sighed again.

"Is it because of my hair?" he asked.

Wonwoo shook his head, "No... you were smiling before you fainted..."

What the...? Jeonghan stutters, "I-I was smiling?" his eyebrows scrunches up in confusion because why would he even smile if he almost died from a dagger in the shoulder?

"It was a sad smile if you want to be more specific. I don't know, maybe I saw wrong," Wonwoo quickly changes the subject, no longer comfortable with the fact that the conversation went on for so long, "Anyways, get up. Your family is probably worried, right? We should head back before they get suspicious."

Jeonghan took off the blanket that covered his lap before turning and getting up, he took a step before wobbling a bit when Wonwoo came over and held his arm to help stabilize him. He looks up, meeting gazes with Wonwoo, who calmly says, "Be more careful."

He looks away, unsure as to how to respond to that, stupidly stuttering, "Y-Yeah... you're a lot nicer when you're not threatening me..."

"Is anyone nice when they're threatening you?"

"R-Right... my bad..." Jeonghan mumbled as Wonwoo assisted him to the door, unsure as to what kind of situation he landed himself in.

When Wonwoo opened the door, Hansol, Jisoo, Junhui, and Mingyu tumbled forward and fell onto the ground, making Jeonghan blink in shock and Wonwoo look very unimpressed at them.

"Uh- uh- uh- we were washing the door!" so was Hansol's excuse before Jeonghan became annoyed for his paranoia that dragged in everyone else again...

Which was obviously too late as Jeonghan remembered that this pile of teenage boys was the kind of situation that he landed himself in.