I Have a Lovable Personality

Give Me One Reason Not To Kill You {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Ah, another peaceful day of school.

"NYU! Stay away! (/o`A'o)/"

"But we're friends! (/QAQ)/"

Well if it weren't for the fact that Mingyu is now with them and that said boy turned out to be a vampire and one of his overly-paranoid childhood friend turned to be not so paraniod because he was exorcist but was still oddly over-paranoid even for an exorcist.

And Jisoo... is Jisoo... which is Jisoo.

What has my life turned into, Jeonghan inwardly sighs, trying his best to ignore the side banter between Hansol and Mingyu.

"JEONGHAN WATCH OUT!"

Turns out trying to ignore never-ending side bantering means ignoring his surroundings in general and now that was a shadow above hi-

Ow.

That's really all he can say.

Because what else can you say when someone falls down from a tree right beside the crosswalk sign and turns out to be a super handsome boy- and wow why is he running into so many handsome guys.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?!" the boy asks, worry apparent on his face.

"Oh- uh- I'm fine... shouldn't you worry more about yourself...?" Jeonghan blinked at the sight of the bright red liquid that was basically comically gushing from his forehead.

"Hm?" he sits up before noticing that there was blood coming from his forehead, "Oh the gash! I didn't even notice that I was bleeding!" he laughs.

"Are you sure you don't need an ambulance???" Jeonghan sat up too, wondering how this guy is so nonchalant about the amount of blood.

"Nah, I'm sure I'm fine, probably only lost like what, 30% of my blood," he waves it off, "By the way, where's the cat?"

Jeez was this guy confusing. It honestly felt like their head was on a mind spin-of-some-sort. Only when the guy turned did they realize that there was a terrified kitten clinging onto the back of his jacket.

Carefully, Jeonghan takes the kitten off of his jacket before saying, "You mean this cat?"

He turns back and smiles brightly, "Yeah, that cat! Thanks!" The boy takes the cat into his arms before stopping and staring at Jeonghan, making the latter feel very uncomfortable.

Then he leans forward and is close- VERY close- to almost kissing Jeonghan on the lips. Jeonghan is very aware that he is blushing bright red from the closeness of their faces and did he mention that the boy is extremely handsome.

The boy backs away, basically cooing, "Cute~..." He gets up and happily walks away to probably go found the kitten's family, leaving a flustered Jeonghan and confused friends beside him.

Yup, just another normal day for him(?)


And then there was class.

And then their teacher just had to say, "Students, we have a new classmate starting from today."

And then the door opened.

And then that super handsome guy came walking in.

It was then that Jeonghan knew that he was screwed when their gazes meet and he gives this half-smirk,half-smile. He inwardly begins to curse that crap, he knows that he's handsome. and he burries his face into his hands and quietly groans because he knows that this will end up like how he first met Mingyu.

Yup, definitely screwed.

All he could really do was cross his fingers and hope that this guy isn't a vampire too.

"-eonghan! Yoon Jeonghan!"

Then he realized that he was being called on by the teacher and that Jisoo was poking him and trying to get his attention for the past couple seconds. Jeonghan stutters, "Er- y-yes Ms. Park...?"

She huffs, "I told you guys to call me Junghwa since I'm still pretty young- but anyways- do you mind guiding Junhui around the school? He still seems clueless as to how the campus goes and I don't want him to get lost."

"Um- y-yes I can... but why me?" because seriously, why him out of all of the people possible here.

Junghwa huffs again, "You were voted on by the class as the student with the most likable personality who should help the new students. Now get going."


"So your name's Jeonghan? It's fitting," Junhui commented with a smile as they walked around the hallways, a hallway pass dangling off of a string hanging off of Jeonghan's wrist.

"What is that suppose to mean?" he asked curiously.

"It's a pretty name."

The older seriously did not need to deal with blushing every time he communicates with a new student. He tries his best not to complain, "Aren't you flirty..."

"I'm being flirty?" Junhui asked, innocently blinking his eyes, showing obvious innocence. He blushes a light pink and waves his hands frantically, "O-Oh- I'm sorry! I-It's probably bothersome huh?"

Great, handsome and a fluffball too. What is he suppose to do with this guy?

"I mean, it's fine... just think before saying stuff like that so freely..." Jeonghan murmurs, to which the other boy murmurs something in what Jeonghan could barely recognize as Mandarin- which was obviously 'I'm sorry'.

He sighs, taking his phone out to check what time it was and notices that Junhui was staring at his phone with a curious expression. Jeonghan awkwardly asks, "Um- it's not time to go back to class yet...?"

"What's that?" he asked curiously, pointing at Jeonghan's phone.

"My phone...?" Jeonghan figured that Junhui would want a closer inspection so he handed it to him.

"How do you use it?" Junhui asked excitedly with innocence (legit fluffball).

And that was how they spent the majority of their time that was meant for a tour around the campus.


What happened afterwards?

Junhui followed Jeonghan (and Jisoo) around the school, as though they were still on a tour.

"Uh- Junhui-ssi, don't you have classes separate from ours?" Jisoo hesitantly asked during passing period.

"Oh, it turns out Jeonghan and I have the exact same schedule!" Junhui smiles. Jisoo turns to Jeonghan, who simply nods, looking slightly awkward but kind of use to it(?)

"Aha...ha..." Jisoo turns around, feeling more than enough awkward with the boy asking Jeonghan about some random things he didn't keep track of.

By the time they reached lunch, their other friends were already there from their other classes and looking confused by the presence of Junhui. [How many times has he repeated that this seemed like it was going to be a reoccuring theme today? -A-] (note: rhetorical question because we all know that the answer is probably a lot)