I Have Cool Stuff to Show

Give Me One Reason Not To Kill You {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

I'm just gonna go ahead and say quickly happy birthday to my fellow cheonsa! \(>w<)/ (note: I know that Oct. 4th has already passed in Korea but I live in the U.S. so it's still Oct. 4th here :P)


Well it was nice to know that Jeonghan woke up the next day without finding out that Junhui was trying to kill him on the first day they met. However, it was not-so-nice to know that he would be waking up to see Mingyu standing right there beside his bed.

Jeonghan lets out a surprised yelp as he jolts to sit up.

"Good morning!" Mingyu says happily, not noticing that Hansol and Jisoo were bewildered as to why the hell Mingyu was in their house again.

This will probably be something that all three of them will never get use to.

And so a repeat of yesterday happened: Jisoo leaves, Mingyu helps Jeonghan in preparing for the day, eat some breakfast with Mingyu waiting outside, walking to school together, Hansol hissing at Mingyu, and then Junhui falling out of a tree and landing on Jeonghan.

Yup, repeat of yesterday.

"Oh- hi Jeonghan!" Junhui smiles, not even taking notice to how suggestive their position was with Jeonghan on the ground and Junhui over him, practically a centimeter or two away from kissing each other.

"Uh, hi..." Jeonghan is honestly not quite sure how to react, "So what were you doing in the tree... again..."

That was when Junhui got up and seemed to have stars dancing in his eyes, "I was kinda waiting for you but then got distracted by your phone- did you know your  phone has games?!"

"Er- yeah..." the older awkwardly laughs as Jisoo helps him to stand up.

"You gave him your phone?" Hansol asked, pointing to Junhui- who was completely absorbed with explroing more features on the phone.

"He was interested in it and it wasn't like I was going to use it anytime soon so I kinda went ahead and let him borrow it," Jeonghan murmurs.

~Quick look in the future during the evening after school ended~

I REGRET LETTING HIM BORROW MY PHONE! Jeonghan internally screamed as he hid behind a cabinet with no source of self-defense whatsoever.

"Oh, there you are~."

It took around three seconds before Jeonghan chose to look up and see Junhui smiling as he stands on top of the cabinet, casually holding some hand fans adorned with blades at the top of it.

"F***." (well no use holding back from cussing since he was about to die) he quickly gets up and runs out of the corner, barely dodging a flying, bladed-fan to the head.

~Back to the present~

"...en I found out that your phone also had a calendar! How cool is tha-?!"

"OH MY GAWD WILL YOU SHUT UP." Hansol lost his patience by the time Junhui had excitedly talked about the apps on Jeonghan's phone for about 10 minutes or so.

"Dang, that was harsh," Mingyu commented as Jisoo simply smacks Hansol across the top of his head.

"But it's interesting though..." Junhui pouts.

"Just continue talking about it after school so I can get my phone back before we go home," Jeonghan simply informs, to which Junhui immediately brightens, "Have I mentioned that you're my most favorite person in the world?" and Jeonghan could only laugh awkwardly.


In all honesty though, Jeonghan couldn't really leave right after school today anyways. He usually walked home with Hansol and Jisoo (with the occasional add on of Mingyu if he wasn't hungry) but Tuesday was a day where Hansol had archery club (now it all makes sense to Jeonghan as to why the younger would take up such a random club activity that seems out of his league) whereas Jisoo had a student council meeting- him being the busy secretary and all that.

All Jeonghan could do was simply wait in an empty classroom where there was no one that neither locked nor unlocked the door. It was basically an abandoned classroom that the janitor would clean every now and then.

Rather than eery, it was oddly comforting to Jeonghan, as though time paused in the classroom where the view of the sunset was at its best.

"Who is it~?"

Then his view was suddenly covered by a pair of hands, a familiar voice humming behind his head.

"Jeez, what are you trying to do?" Jeonghan couldn't help but laugh as he pushed the hands away from his eyes and turning around, "Are you trying to make it seem like we're dating or something?"

"But aren't we dating?" Junhui smirked- and he couldn't tell if that was intentional or unintentional, but either way he ended up blushing with an unimpressed look. Okay, maybe he could feel his face grow warmer when Junhui suddenly leans in again and stopping at a centimeter.

"Your qi is slightly... different..."

"'Qi'...?" Jeonghan blinks, suddenly feeling a strong sense of deja vu... and that sense only grew when Junhui backs away and his brown eyes are now a bright amber color.

He immediately thinks: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

"Please don't tell me that you're another vampire," Jeonghan leans away and tries his best to create a distraction of some sort.

"Nah I'm a jiangshi," Junhui simply smiles.

"A jianhwatnow?" and that was a pretty earnest question considering he doesn't know anything other than 'nihao' and 'xiexie' in Mandarin.

"Meaning I'm basically half vampire and half zombie and therefore harder to kill."

Great. Just his luck.

"A-And what is 'qi'?" he curses inwardly when he hears himself stutter.

"Life energy that is basically a jiangshi's equivalent to blood for vampires in a sense. I can sense it through your breath. Your's is very... unique."

This was the point where Jeonghan runs out of the classroom and another chase begins. He can barely remember the room that the archery club was in- which is a large problem considering that the practicing field for archery is on the opposite side of the campus for him.

His instincts told him to duck so he ducks and barely misses having a bladed fan lodged into his throat.

"No offense now, but WHO THE HELL CARRIES BLADED FANS WITH THEM?!" ... so Jeonghan wanted to say but he needed to focus on running away from that whatever he's called.

~And after the cabinet incident of trying to hide in a different classroom earlier that was mentioned earlier :P~

"Crap... what am I suppose to do now..." Jeonghan was past the point of exhaustion from trying to figure out how to run away from Junhui. He stops at a hallway eventually, leaning his head out of an open window to take a deep breath of air.

"You know, you really shouldn't have been running."

Speak of the devil, Jeonghan curses under his breath as he slowly turns around, leaning backwards into the open space that the opened window provided, watching carefully as Junhui slowly walked up to him, "I can detect you by breath, so hyperventilating is the last thing you want to do."

"... Back off." Jeonghan manages to gather some courage as he is sitting on the windowsill.

Junhui stops moving, "And how do you plan to stop me?"

Jeonghan swore that he's probably gone crazy from the lack of oxygen to his brain but since when was any of these past couple days logical. He leans back a bit more, "I'm going to fall out of this window if you come any closer."

That shocked Junhui, seeing how the latter's eyes widened, "Are you really choosing falling to your death rather than me?"

"I don't know, maybe I am," which was true, considering that he was a Libra [because Libra's are indecisive af], but Jeonghan knew to at least make sure that a majority of his body was leaning away from the open space.

The latter thinks for a few minutes, scratching the back of his head before sighing in frustration, "Okay okay. Just because I'm a jiangshi doesn't mean I lack human compassion- or something along the lines of that in Korean- now come on, get off of there."

All Jeonghan could really do was thank the heavens for saving him twice (and I would put a flashforward (if that's what it's called) again as to why he really shouldn't have thank heaven buuut you guys will just wait and see ;P) from dying.

He was about to get off of the windowsill when it felt like something pushed his chest.

All of a sudden he felt himself falling backwards and out of the window.