I'm Too Young

Give Me One Reason Not To Kill You {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

The three walked onto campus, everyone automatically turns their heads to the flowerboys (mainly Jeonghan) before turning away at the sight of a rather upset Hansol. Also I don't think you've noticed this (but low chances of that), but Hansol can have an extreme paranoia... of everyone that tries to get close to Jeonghan... and that usually scares a lot of people away from their group.

So in reality, the three have more fans than they do friends.

Who were actually able to be able to become friends with them?

"Hey guys! Where have you been!"

Well it was the harmless Jicheol couple, a.k.a. Seungcheol hugging a rather annoyed Jihoon like a teddy bear before dragging said boy over to the three.

"Saving Jeonghan from a stranger," Hansol huffed indignantly, only to have Jeonghan sigh before adding on, "He means the stranger that saved me because I was chasing after him without looking at the crosswalk light properly."

"What? You guys really need to take care of your wifey better." The older soon got jabbed in the stomach by Jihoon's elbow, slowly sinking to the floor while groaning pain.

Correction: harmless Seungcheol and tsundere short-tempered Jihoon.


After wrapping up Jeonghan's knee, classes pass by nice and quickly as normal with the usual preparations for college along with tips such as how they were still young and don't really need to fully decide until sophomore year of college. Yes, quick and painless.

And then there was P.E.

Good thing is they all shared a class for this since it was an elective. Bad thing is this class was not so quick and not so painless.

At least Jeonghan could chat with his friends normally before they were called up for sprinting.

"Oh, you're that guy I saved."

Jeonghan looks over to see a familiar boy who basically towered over all of them.

"Hi, I'm Kim Mingyu, new junior transfer student," Mingyu holds out his hand with a grin.

"Yeah... uh- thank you for that, by the way. I'm Yoon-"

"None of you business."

There goes more hissing.

"Hansol-ah, you really need help," Jeonghan sighs for the nth time today, about to reach out to shake Mingyu's hand but was rather shocked when Jisoo suddenly reaches out and shakes hands with Mingyu instead.

He really never would have expected Jisoo to do something like this, especially how Jisoo simply smiles, "I'm Hong Jisoo, a senior."

Mingyu is just as surprised as Jeonghan but manages to ignore it with a smile back, "It's nice to meet you, Jisoo-hyung."

They soon stop and Mingyu simply turns back to Jeonghan, reaching out and picking up Jeonghan's right hand without hesitation. He raises Jeonghan's hand fluently and kisses the back of his hand, making Jeonghan blush a light red and everyone around them nearly choke on their spit.

It happened all the too fast and the kiss seemed to last forever.

"It's okay, Hansol-ssi wasn't very polite with me when I sat next to him anyways. If I heard correctly during this morning, you should be Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan, a senior here, right?" Mingyu smiled, bordering a smirk.

"Oh- um- yeah..." Jeonghan was the best at teasing, however, he was also the best at reacting when it came to being teased. He ever so slowly retreats his hand, feeling a bit dazed.

The taller snickers, "How cute..." and successfully makes Jeonghan blush as deeper shade of red.

"O-KAY, please stop flirting," Hansol interrupts, annoyance obvious in his facial features as he steps in between them.

Mingyu chuckles [and Hansol automatically thinks 'that handsome piece of shi(teehee:P)'], "Alright alright, I have to go start sprinting now, so see you later." He waves as he walks away to the track.

An awkward moment of silence passed before Jihoon spoke up with an irritated voice of, "I don't know why... but I don't like that guy..."

"It's okay, Jihoonie, you don't have to be tall because you're height is already very adora-" Seungcheol immediately closes his mouth when Jihoon glares at him. The older awkwardly clears his throat before saying, "Well that Mingyu guy seems pretty interested in you, so how are you gonna deal with it? Ask him out?"

"Excuse me?!" the three childhood friends end up yelling in unison for different reasons.

"Then again, you're still pretty young to be dating," Seungcheol murmured.

"Seungcheol, I'm the same age as you, what are you talking about?" Jeonghan pulled a hair tie from the left pocket of his shorts. He was going to put his hair into a pony tail but as soon as he moved his right hand to stretch the accessory a sharp pain shot through his hand.

He hisses in pain and retracts and holds his hand on instinct, dropping his hair tie to the ground.

Jisoo reaches out and holds his hand to examine, "... Something dug into your hand."

Everyone crowds around and sees two tiny puncture marks in the back of Jeonghan's hand.

"It doesn't look that serious," Jihoon comments.

"Well it hurts like hell..." Jeonghan murmurs uncomfortably.

"Didn't you guys here me? Come on- what happened?" the teacher runs over and immediately notices Jeonghan's pained expression.

"Jeonghan is hurt," Jisoo answers, "Maybe I should go with him to the nurse's off-"

"I can go with him."

They turn to look at Mingyu, who didn't seem all that out of breath and sweaty compared to the other students who just ran. The taller simply smiles, "It's probably best if I do so since I've finished running and I'm not all that tired."

The long-haired boy saw from the corner of his eyes how Jisoo was hesitant [and ignored Hansol glaring at Mingyu] and about to interrupt but the coach smiles, "Why thank you, Mingyu-ssi. That would be much appreciated."

Before anyone could speak another word, the coach quickly pushes the other four and excused Jeonghan and Mingyu to head to the nurse's office.

"Thank for helping me... again," Jeonghan awkwardly laughs.

"No problem. Anything for the damsel in distress."

"Hey, what's that suppose to mean..."

"Nothing~," Mingyu laughs, "By the way, how's your knee?"

Both of them look down to his bandaged knee that showed due to his shorts, "Oddly enough, doing better than my hand..."

Jeonghan looks up and nearly jumps back when he saw Mingyu's eyes glow red for one second as he stares at his knee, but quickly shakes his head why closing his eyes shut. Once he opens them again, Mingyu's eyes are back to a warm chocolate brown and staring at him.

"Is there something wrong?"

He blinks at least twice before turning back to the hallway in front of him, "Er- it's nothing..."