You Literally Just Saw Me

Give Me One Reason Not To Kill You {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"Have you guys heard about the church from the town next to us?"

The three look up from the breakfast to Hangyeol, who takes a sip of her orange juice.

"No, what about it?" Hansol asks back.

"The church got burned down and the people who attended that church are going to transfer over to our church. It's suppose to be a church for orphans though," Hangyeol says and almost immediately, Jeonghan felt anxious about today.

Jisoo takes notice before whispering to Jeonghan as the Chwe siblings continued to talk about the subject, "Is something wrong?"

Jeonghan couldn't help but hesitantly respond back, "I'm... not exactly sure..." he stares at his plate, trying to think of what he was feeling at that moment, realizing that it wasn't quite anxiety. Excitement? Maybe both?


This was the first time in a while that they went the morning without being awoken by a vampire or a jiangshi and this was also the first time that they've ever seen the usually happy Mingyu look anxious and the usually talkative Junhui be silent.

"Are you guys okay?" Jeonghan asked.

Mingyu immediately shakes his head, "No! I'm honestly more nervous because an entire group of people who attend church are in our town now!"

"Well they're only church people," Jeonghan simply stated because while that is true- well- Mingyu gripped Jeonghan by the shoulders and shook him, "No they're not! Hyung I don't think you understand that 'church' is code talk for excorcism school!"

That was where things suddenly clicked for Jeonghan, who glanced over to Hansol and Jisoo at this realization, "Wait a minute, are you telling me that all this time when the Chwe family was attending church on Sundays that they were actually attending excorcist lessons?

Hansol awkwardlly laughs before slowly looking more awkward (which was somehow possible for someone who is already awkward?), "N-No!... Yes..."

A thousand things ran around in Jeonghan's mind at this realization because that obviously meant that holy flip Hangyeol and Mr. and Mrs. Chwe are actually excorcists. The long haired boy pushed Mingyu back slightly before fully turning to Hansol and Jisoo, "So all churches are excorcist schools?!"

"Er- some. Plenty of churches that branched off of old churches are inaccurate representations and- you know- thus the religious people who keep blurting stuff when they actually know nothing," Hansol said.

"Then what about 'sins' and stuff like that?"

"Again, they don't actually know the complete info about this, like let's take homouality for example, only reason why it's considered a 'sin' is because a majority of mythical creatures are homoual, you know, that's why they're so low in population and can hide so easily and that's why those stupid idiots who preached against it make no sense whatsoever 'cause they don't know that bit of info," Hansol quickly explained but didn't realize that something clicked in Jeonghan's head again.

Please don't tell me that part of the reason that they stopped was because they fell in love with me or something... so Jeonghan wanted to say but stopped due to something that made him stop and turn around, only to see no one. As the boys around him babbled on about something, he couldn't quite understand why today was so odd for him. Well, that was until class started and Junghwa introduced a new transfer student.

"Everyone, this is Jeon Wonwo-"

"AH GAWD!"


And here Jeonghan sat in the oh-so familiar nurse's office with Jisoo holding an ice bag on his head as Hansol angrily glared at Wonwoo, who sat at the other side of the bed with his arms crossed and looking away from the three.

"Okay, does anyone mind telling me what happened?" Hyerin asked with her arms crossed as Junghwa could only shake her head.

"This guy freaking attacked Jeonghan-hyung!"

"Hansol how did you even hear about it?" Junghwa asked, already aware of the infamous, paranoid kid.

"My class was next door for programming when we heard the crashing and I just so happened to be sitting by the door and saw through the window of it to see Jisoo-hyung dragging Jeonghan-hyung with you dragging this guy. I can connect two things together," Hansol huffed.

Junghwa could only sigh before turning to Wonwoo, slowly asking, "Wonwoo, you just transferred here, why in the world did you decide to tackle him down upon first sight?" They only received a huff from said boy.

"Should I sign up a coping session for them?" Hyerin asked.

"Hell no-"

Jeonghan quickly reaches over and closes Hansol's mouth before he could continue to speak informally to the adults.

"Then could you adults leave the room?"

Obviously everyone nearly freaked out about how deep Wonwoo's voice was (but at least he spoke...?) The adults hesitantly did as so, Junghwa quickly leaving with words of luck for Jeonghan, the door coming to a slow close.

Wonwoo lets out a sigh before glancing over to the three, "You're a sad excuse of an exorcist."

Hansol immediately pushes Jeonghan's hand away before yelling, "Hah?! 'Sad excuse'?! At least I don't hurt normal human beings like a little someone here!" Jisoo interrupts, leaning forward enough to pull Hansol back, calmly saying, "Hansol-ah, I don't think you should be questioning that."

The younger turns back, sending a questioning gaze before Jeonghan catches onto what Jisoo means.

"No, in fact, the first question should be..." Jisoo turns to Wonwoo, his eyebrows furrowing slightly, "How do you know that Hansol-ah is an exorcist?"

"The moment I entered this campus I could sense a magic barrier," Wonwoo digs into the collar of his uniform before pulling out a necklaces with a cross on it, "Add that with a paranoid kid with a cross on a bracelet who came with a vampire with a red-stained sleeve I saw heading into the classroom next door before heading to my class and it's pretty easy to assume there."

"Wait a minute, you're from that church Hangyeol-ah was talking about!" Hansol yelled.

"No duh," Wonwoo rolled his eyes before slipping the necklaces back into his shirt, "Now mind telling me why this 'exorcist' didn't get rid of the vampire, jiangshi, and witch?"

"Stop saying that Hansol-as is a bad exorcist. Besides, he would've and could've done it if I didn't stop him anyways," Jeonghan interrupts, feeling a bit annoyed with how Wonwoo was disrespecting his childhood friend.

That was before Wonwoo's gaze narrowed at Jeonghan, "Exactly my point. He should've killed you first."

Now Jeonghan was more confused than he was annoyed before Jisoo spoke with an unusually sharp tone, "You're stepping over your line as an exorcist and as his guardian angel I would appreciate it if you stop."

"And this is why angels are suppose to have halos. I see that my arguments of killing these guys are only hitting a wall, so..." Wonwoo stands up before looking down at Jeonghan with a slight glare, "I'll have to take matters into my own hands."