I'm Too Pretty

Give Me One Reason Not To Kill You {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

So sorry if the "two holes" thing confused you because I momentarily forgot that "puncture marks" were words (and I went back to fix that thanks to Cerra101). Anyways, on with the story!


By the time that they reached the nurse's office, they opened the door to see the nurse in her chair, a name tag with 'Seo Hyerin' standing on your desk. She looks up from her paper work and smiles, "Yes, how may I help you?"

"I got injured... again," Jeonghan murmured as he walked over to Hyerin's desk with Mingyu.

"Let me see," Hyerin still has that same smile before her eyes widened when Jeonghan shows her the puncture marks on the back of his hand.

"Honey, head over to one of the beds," she turns to Mingyu urgently, "Please watch over him."

Confused, Jeonghan heads over to a bed nearby and sits on it with Mingyu standing beside him, watching as Hyerin hurriedly stands up and looks in a variety of cabinets. He looks back to Mingyu, "Is it really that bad?"

Mingyu simply shrugs, "Maybe she's worried about such a beautiful person being hurt."

To which Jeonghan slapped him on the arm but he still felt his cheeks warm up, "Are you always this flirty?"

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," he laughed.

Jeonghan simply sighs, "I should change the bandages for the scrape on my knee though."

"Your knee?" he notices how Mingyu immediately perks up at the mention of his knee. He oddly feels a bit insecure at this, carefully saying, "Yeah... the bandages are kind of loosening because of all of the blood from the scrape since it's so big..."

"Let's wait for Ms. Seo for that and- um- in the mean time, I've been meaning to ask why Jisoo-hyung is wearing a hoodie over his P.E. uniform when it's not that cold today," Mingyu seemed awkward for once.

"He wears a tank-top underneath too. I don't know why he wears so many layers of clothing even when it's summer too, even though I've been living with him since I was 8 so it's always questionable but something I've gotten used to," Jeonghan murmurs, looking around his current area for any bandages lying around nearby.

"What about Hansol-ah?"

"He's always been hostile to everyone, even random, harmless animals. The only ones he's never been hostile too are to his family, me, Jisoo, and the Jicheol couple. He even gets paranoid about the people at the church we go to from time to time too... he's honestly just a weird kid," he shakes his head before grabbing a bandage roll laying by the pillow of the bed.

Jeonghan begins to undo the bandages around his knees before hearing a snap of fingers and seeing his life flash through his eyes.

Well he's being more dramatic than when he was about to be hit by a car there, but he was still shocked to find himself laying on the bed with Mingyu pinning him down by the shoulders.

Did Mingyu originally have red eyes and fangs? (Obviously not you dummie (still luv u tho))

"M-M-Mingyu...?" Jeonghan started sweating, feeling very nervous, looking over to Hyerin to see that she was frozen in a position as a cabinet door was swinging slightly on its hinge.

Okay, panic was now setting into his system.

"You know, I've really been trying to restrict myself, but your blood is dangerously delicious," Mingyu's voice was calm in a very scary way.

"'Dangerously delicious'...?" Jeonghan tenses, feeling like one of those stupid female victim in those cliché vampire shows once he realized and fully accepted that he was pinned down by a real vampire.

"Meaning I may or may not kill you, because your blood tastes and smells that good."

Well crap.

"W-Wait, please don't kill me!" he holds up his hands in front of his face.

The taller simply blinks in confusion before smirking, "Give me one reason not to kill you... other than being pretty, which was the my former restriction for not killing you on the spot."

He feels slightly offended now.

Taking three seconds to think of a way to escape, before yelling as he looked over to the frozen Hyerin, "Hyerin-noona has a cross and holy water!"

"What?!" Mingyu panics and gets off to defend himself, allowing Jeonghan to quickly get up and run out of the room.

That was easier than he thought, but now the hard part comes of how the hell is he going to get help if everyone is frozen no matter where he runs in this freaking buildi-

Jeonghan nearly jumps back from the classroom he stopped at to catch his breath when Mingyu basically smashed the door's window with his fist, looking fairly pissed off, taking on a sarcastic tone, "Ha ha, nice trick. Just so you know, you won't fool me again with tha-"

"There's an angry mob coming this way."

"Excuse me?!" Mingyu turns back and Jeonghan (never realized how good he is at making excuses even when in panic) ran away to any sort of exit nearby, hearing Mingyu groan out of frustration, yelling ,"Are you kidding me?!"

Now he was beginning to wonder why those female victims did such stupid things.


"Ready... se-"

Around three seconds passed before Hansol knew that something was wrong and oddly quiet.

He gets up from his positioning before taking a look around his surroundings, seeing how beside him Jisoo, Seungcheol, and Jihoon were frozen in a crouching position along with all of their other classmates and teacher, who had his whistle one centimeter away from his mouth.

Just to confirm, he looks up to see a flock of birds frozen in the sky.

Hansol walks around to look at Jisoo's left ear before groaning.

"Ugh... the one time you forget to wear your cross..." even though he didn't act like a church boy, Hansol always made sure to wear his small cross that their church gave them dangling off of a simple, black bracelet.

He soon realizes that Jeonghan was still in the two-story building...

With Mingyu...

"I KNEW IT!" Hansol yelled before running over to the building and making sure to head straight to his locker first before saving Jeonghan.