I Am Not a Witch

Give Me One Reason Not To Kill You {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"So head warning: Wonwoo's an exorcist," was literally the first thing that Jeonghan told Junhui and Mingyu when it was time for P.E.

"Really?" Junhui asked skeptically, "Then why did he attack you? Why didn't he attack me or something."

Jeonghan only groans a 'I don't know!' while Hansol says, "Jiangshis are harder to keep track of, you know, unlike other creatures like vampires, especially if that vampire is super clumsy and doesn't seem to realize that there was leftover blood on his sleeve from breakfast this morning!" he muttered the last part under his breath as he glared at Mingyu, who awkwardly laughed.

"As far as I'm concerned, he's out for Jeonghan's blood the most," Jisoo says before murmuring with annoyance, "And also a bit of a douche."

"Hey guys! What's with the secret chatting?" Seungcheol called out as he walked up to them with Jihoon and Wonwoo, who sent a glare at the non-humans of the group.

"Oh, it's not secret chatting, but why is he here?" Hansol bluntly asked as he points at Wonwoo, instinctively standing in front of Jeonghan a bit more.

"Seungcheol is in charge of watching over the newbie for the day because of your guys' teacher. And calm down Hansol, it's not like Wonwoo-ssi is out for Jeonghan-hyung's head," Jihoon rolled his eyes- to which Jeonghan swore he heard Wonwoo say quietly but very clearly 'no promises.'

They turn to the track after hearing a whistle call from the P.E. teacher, who then proceeds to call out, "Okay! First group of people for the track are Kim Mingyu, Yoon Jeonghan, Hong Jisoo, and Jeon Wonwoo!"

Wonwoo spares them one last glance before heading over to the track, leaving the other three behind. It didn't matter much to the three however since they were moreso worried about keeping their distance from the exorcist.

"How about this: Jeonghan, you talk to Wonwoo about why he's after you and Mingyu-yah and I will lag behind," Jisoo spoke to those two, making sure to talk loud enough for only the two to hear as they walk a couple meters behind Wonwoo. He turns to Mingyu, "You should use your magic for just the track area so that you don't overexert yourself and if you think Wonwoo is going to make a scene that humans shouldn't see, okay?"

Mingyu easily nods to Jisoo's plan whereas Jeonghan was a bit confused, "Um- no offense Jisoo, but what exactly is the purpose of this plan?"

The guardian angel responds with, "Well as long as you know why I'm here, I should take more precautions to make sure that you're safe." Those were the words before they reached the track, get into positions, then hear the whistle screech to signal them to start running.

Although Jeonghan was lazy most of the time, he was oddly able to be athletic when he needs to be, pushing himself to keep up with Wonwoo's quick pace. He was barely able to keep up with Wonwoo's pace, stuttering a bit to ask, "What exactly do you have against me?"

The latter grunts, "What do I have against you? Everything possible!" before speeding up slightly and making Jeonghan push himself more as the finish line came closer, "What's that suppose to mean?!" This seems to have only made Wonwoo frustrated as his eyebrows furrow.

"Ugh! I've never met a witch as dumb as you!"

At that moment, Jeonghan could only really think 'what the actual hell' before retorting with, "I am most definitely not a witch! What in the world makes you think that I'm a freaking witch?!"

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that you've got a bunch of guys wrapped around your little finger?!" Wonwoo sarcastically yelled out.

"Excuse me, but I have no idea why they're so attached neither! As far as I'm concerned Mingyu-yah is the only one who thinks that!"

"Well it's either that or you're a succubus or something! But considering that there's a magical barrier here I'm going with witch!"

"Now you're implying that I'm seducing them?!"

"Yes!"

"So you're telling me that you think I'm pretty?!"

"Yes!!!"

Aannnndddddddd that was where the two stopped abruptlyafter passing the line that marked the finish line at this odd encounter. Jeonghan was annoyed with both Wonwoo's attitude and that he was blushing like a freaking maiden at the realization whereas Wonwoo was gripping his fist really tightly.

"WHY YOU-"

"AH GAWD!"

"MINGYU NOW!"


Here they were, sitting by a frozen Jihoon who was aiming his fist at Seungcheol whereas the latter looked like he was trying to runaway but tripped on air and stopped midair from falling onto the ground.

"... I hate you, SO much right now," Wonwoo looked away with an annoyed huff, staring at the flock of birds that stopped midair.

"Ugh I just wanted to know why you were after me the most when I've done nothing wrong to you!" Jeonghan groaned, but only received murmuring from a more than irritated Wonwoo.

"Hm, I knew that there was a witch, but I didn't realize that Jeonghan was the witch," Junhui murmured in thought, "Although that does make sense, it doesn't at the same time, especially with the fact that Jeonghan seems more than enough surprised."

Jeonghan lets out a sigh before his gaze drifts over to Jisoo and realizing something, "Wait a minute, Jisoo, you wouldn't happen to know... would you?"

Jisoo rubs the side of his arm awkwardly, "I... I'm sorry Jeonghan, I really can't say anything about this situation unless I want to be speared by a different angel after breaking the main point of my contract..."

"Which I would appreciate."

Then Hansol glared at Wonwoo, "Listen bub, I don't know what it is with you accusing Jeonghan-hyung of even being a witch, but we need to set some boundary lines between being plain rude and doing your job as an exorcist!"

"Yes 'cause I need to be told that by an incompetent, paranoid, brat-of-an-exorcist," Wonwoo says sarcastically, making Hansol feel very offended.

Man I wish that they weren't wearing a cross right now... Jeonghan felt a bit frustrated with this situation.

"Um- I believe him."

Everyone froze before abruptly turning to Mingyu, awkwardly standing there with his hand raised. This led to Hansol charging over to Mingyu and grabbing the collar of his shirt, "Yah how dare you betray the same guy who saved your as-"

"I don't mean it like that!" Mingyu holds his hands up in surrender in a fit of panic, making Hansol back up slowly. The vampire sighs in relief before continuing to talk, "I'm not saying that I agree with Wonwoo-ssi's actions but it's not to hard to- you know- think that Jeonghan-hyung is a witch...???"

"Well I find everything wrong with this!" Hansol huffs, to which everyone else thought, You find everything wrong with everything -A-+

"But he has this thingie where it attracts monsters and- well I don't know if you've noticed this- but he doesn't have a cross on him and he's still moving!" Mingyu protested.

Wonwoo sighed, "See? Does this prove enough that he's a witch?"

"Yes but it doesn't prove enough to kill him," Jisoo retorts back.

"How about we just unfreeze this before I actually make my move here so that I don't have to deal with you idiots right here?!" well Jeonghan wanted to know more  about what could possibly be going on but it seems like his friends had different intentions.

"Fine with me," Hansol answered curtly before turning to Mingyu to signal for the vampire to break the spell.

"Wait but-"

"Just do it."

Jeonghan couldn't tell why Mingyu was hesitant until the vampire hesitantly snaps.

That was when time continued and Seungcheol fell down onto Wonwoo.

Oh... so that's why.